Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features (2538 Views)

The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Infinix Hot 8 Price In Nigeria, Specs & Features / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by nikkie001: 10:02am On May 09, 2022
HOT 12 PLAY NFC is more the Infinix HOT 12 PLAY but an improvement of the HOT 11S NFC. Just like the other member of the HOT 12 series, this smartphone comes packed with lots of useful features and powerful specifications. It has good RAM and storage capacity and it also runs the latest Android operating system. Come with me as we dive deeper into the full specifications and features of this smartphone.

Display
It has a 6.82” inch IPS display with a 720*1612 resolution. This display also has a 90Hz Refresh Rate and a 180Hz Touch Sample Rate. You will enjoy this display most when you are using it for heavy tasks such as playing games or watching live videos. The refresh rate and the touch sample rates ensure that the display remains fluid throughout the duration of heavy deployments.

Design
All the smartphones in the HOT 12 series have the same physical look. The difference is majorly in color design. Much as they all come in four different color designs, the four colors for each model are slightly different from those of other models. In the case of HOT 12 PLAY NFC, it comes in four color options Racing black, Horizon Blue, Champagne Gold, and Daylight Green. Also, it has a dual rear camera with dual rear flash and also a front-facing camera with dual flash.

Storage
Just like the HOT 12 PLAY, the Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC has a whopping 128GB of inbuilt storage capacity. The good news is that you can also increase the storage capacity of this smartphone using a microSD card. This will give you more space to save your video file, music, audio files, and lots more. It also has an impressive 6GB of RAM. This RAM is better than what is seen on the Infinix HOT 12i. With this 6GB RAM, you will never experience anything like phone hanging or delay while multitasking.

Battery
This smartphone also has an impressive 6000mAh battery capacity. This battery is also better than the battery of most Infinix smartphones including the Infinix HOT 12i. The 6000mAh battery of the HOT 12 PLAY NFC can be recharged in minutes using a USB Type-C Charger. Also, the power marathon technology of this battery when turned on ensures that this battery lasts longer.
Without the power being turned on, the 6000mAh battery of the HOT 12 PLAY NFC can last up to 120 hours of music playing, 21 hours of Calls, 8 hours of playing games, and up to 60 days on standby.

Performance
The Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC has a lot of factors that contribute to its excellent performance. Starting with the processor that runs this smartphone which is an Octa-Core processor with a 2.3GHz high frequency to the operating system, which is the latest Android 12 operating system. Also, the RAM (6GB) size and ROM size (128GB), the battery (6000mAh), and other features are all contributory factors to the better performance of this smartphone. The performance is better than those of most Infinix smartphones like the HOT 11 series.

Multi-Scene
This smartphone has the DTS audio enhancement which improves its sound quality and loudness. It has the capability to adjust a human voice to become softer. Also, it supports movies, games, and videos. In summary, this feature gives users a better and cinematic sound experience.

XARENA
This is another feature that sets the Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC apart from several other Infinix smartphones such as the HOT 10 and HOT 11, although it is available in HOT 12 PLAY and HOT 12i. This feature ensures that you are not disturbed by any form of notifications for instance when you are playing games. All you have to do is to turn on the Xarena features before you begin to play games or video streaming.

Camera
Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC has a poor 13MP main rear camera with an F1.8 aperture. This is as poor as the cameras of the HOT 12 PLAY and HOT 12. It also has Magic AI Portrait features and a Quad Flashlight. Also, it has 120fps super slow motion, eye tracking autofocus, and lots more. The 8MP front camera also falls short of users’ expectations. I think Infinix used the other features of this smartphone to compensate for the poor front and rear cameras.

Other features of this smartphone include Smart Scene, Xvocal for a colorful, Beez for creating beats, ad lots more.

Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Specs and Features Summary
82” Display
6000mAh battery with Power Marathon technology
6GB RAM
128GB ROM
Android 12 Operating System
3GHz High-Frequency Gaming Processor
USB Type-C Charger
XArena Integrated Game Space

Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price and Availability in Nigeria
The current price of Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC in Nigeria starts at around 155,000 Naira. You can also buy Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC in Nigeria at online stores

Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Release Date
HOT 12 PLAY NFC was announced in February 2022 alongside the other members of the Infinix HOT 12.

https://livingmediainternational.com/infinix-hot-12-play-nfc-price-in-nigeria/

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by madeofblavk: 12:25pm On May 09, 2022
Crap is still gon be crap, till thy kingdom come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by madeofblavk: 12:26pm On May 09, 2022
madeofblavk:
So y'all should rest
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by lordm(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2022
madeofblavk:
So y'all should rest
how much
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywolf28(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2022
The manufacturer of the chipset said its 1.8-2ghz

But you come here to claim its 3ghz

Chipset name is
UNISOC T610

Go and check it out yourself

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywolf28(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2022
And how on earth is this trash a gaming chipset

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2022
skywolf28:

Chipset name is
UNISOC T610

who in his or her sanity will buy a unisoc t610 for a whooping sum of 155,000 naira.

Indeed, "the Ogre has fallen in love with the princess"

the op or whichever blog that this shit came out of must be high on excessive colorado mixed with goat shit. grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by madeofblavk: 10:21am On May 10, 2022
lordm:
how much
Ask Op
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by RealEzee(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2022
d chipset no get name ni? grin

everything for transsion na gaming chipset and 6gb ram grin
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by kwinbeee: 11:31am On May 10, 2022
skywalker240:

who in his or her sanity will buy a unisoc t610 for a whooping sum of 155,000 naira.

Indeed, "the Ogre has fallen in love with the princess"

the op or whichever blog that this shit came out of must be high on excessive colorado mixed with goat shit. grin
Oooin undecided
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2022
kwinbeee:
Oooin undecided
Ekpa, EWE angry
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by kwinbeee: 2:42pm On May 10, 2022
skywalker240:

Ekpa, EWE angry
Enipe!
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by masterfactor(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
NFC wey real niggars don dey rock since the days of Samsung Galaxy S3 na him trassion dey advertise like something wey just come out. I SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by pheranme9(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2022
155k for infinix hot series na ment??�

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On May 11, 2022
kwinbeee:
Enipe!
Eravwe, Inkpi, Otinkpu.
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2022
madeofblavk:
home and away

in and out

up and down

bottom down below

crap na crap, TILL THY KINGDOM COME. grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by kwinbeee: 10:14am On May 11, 2022
skywalker240:

Eravwe, Inkpi, Otinkpu.
Iwo gan eruwe
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by kwinbeee: 10:17am On May 11, 2022
skywalker240:

home and away

in and out

up and down

bottom down below

Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by d3cod3r(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
masterfactor:
NFC wey real niggars don dey rock since the days of Samsung Galaxy S3 na him trassion dey advertise like something wey just come out. I SMH
The thing weak me. NFC of all features. Next you will see infinix hot 13 play ir blaster cheesy
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
kwinbeee:
Iwo gan eruwe
Orzwor, Omokri, Ara BOGWA
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2022
RealEzee:
d chipset no get name ni? grin

everything for transsion na gaming chipset and 6gb ram grin
the name of the chipset is "OCTACORE" angry

the op wrote it there Cleary, how the hell you couldnt read it? undecided angry

repeat after me,

infinix hot 12 play with the latest and best gaming chipset from the best chipset makers OCTACORE LIMITED angry

I Hate nonsense, stop looking for opportunity to flaw the op write up

octacore limited?

hmmm

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=kwinbeee post=112721752][/quote] .
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by meshachdbuzz(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2022
skywalker240:

repeat after me,

infinix hot 12 play with the latest and best gaming chipset from the best chipset makers OCTACORE LIMITED angry

octacore limited?

hmmm

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

Ekwensu aromancey amamiwater grin grin
Its wat its
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by Randerl: 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
skywalker240:
home and away
in and out
up and down
bottom down below

Nonsense and Rubbish na their trademarks.
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Ekwensu aromancey amamiwater grin grin Its wat its
e don giyan belle sef. grin grin
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2022
Randerl:

Nonsense and Rubbish na their trademarks.
N&R dot net, I dey tell you.
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by RealEzee(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2022
skywalker240:

repeat after me,

octacore limited?

hmmm

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
grin i saw wat u did dia comrade
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by skywalker240(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2022
RealEzee:
;Di saw wat i did dia comrade
bitter truth sir grin
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by atheistandproud(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2022
skywolf28:

Chipset name is
UNISOC T610

Keep the torch burning bro
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by Zieus: 12:04am On May 12, 2022
Hw much be pixel 3 sef
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by Cakkie(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
atheistandproud:

Keep the torch burning bro

Greetings bro,

My Camon 18i seems not to be showing the charging light that usually shows on top. Pls what can I do?
Re: Infinix HOT 12 PLAY NFC Price In Nigeria +Specs & Features by Cakkie(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2022
@Atheistandproud

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawao / Yellow Free Browsing-->> / Lock Code For Nokia Simbia E63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.