Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,909 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months (39314 Views)

ASUU Confirms Strike To Start This Week / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by HazardAwka(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
nurex01:
Programming
I will be needing a lot of money for that?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by meeketta: 10:54am On May 09, 2022
Person way get sense, go use this few months go learn work or anything that would add value to his\her life rather waiting and wasting.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by supereagle(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

Go and learn a skill. I know of 300 level lady in uniport, she is learning tailoring now. Don't waste your time. Think of a skill that can fetch you money when you get back to school. Laundry, tailoring, barbing etc.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by irunoko(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2022
southsouthking:
This is a welcome development. I must commend ASUU for taking the bull by the horns in extending this strike.

This is a step in the right direction, as it will help to bring the attention of the world on the academic miasma, pigsty and imbroglio ravaging our tertiary institutions.

Even the infinitesimal of person will appreciate this move, unless such a person is under the attack of the ailment, physiological nystagmus that prevents one from seeing well, as dementia prevents one from remembering. I'm fully in support of this strike!
when FG and ASUU (2 elephants) fights,it's the students, traders in universities and parents (grass) that suffers it not FG or the lecturers because these lecturers have their side hustle (i know some of them that run hotels,clubs etc) it's during the strike they face their buisness while federal government aren't bothered Because they feel they have nothing to loose since their kids aren't victims.

Now let's think of the way forward.cant these lecturers engage in commercial lectures.e.g fixing a venue (outside school) maybe like renting a hall or conference room of a hotel and the students pay to enter and take lectures amd then after all of that whenever ASUU resumes their strike they go straight to write exams.therell be no need for lectures anymore because it's crystal clear that the stakeholders are out to destroy the lives of the youths and Nigerians
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by KIDfurniture(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2022
Na the poor masses children go suffer am.. the rich people don send their kids abroad for quality education.. they will return to Nigeria to head big places , same masses children go be errand boys and girls.. we need prayer o

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by IME1: 10:57am On May 09, 2022
I'm saddened by this 3 months extension but I believe God knows best
God is good
It's a pity that those in position to answer ASUU are busy with election matters
Their children can NEVER be in any affected school with this kind of attitude, I don't care

Those affected it's well
No salary
No project
No classes
No admission
No resumption
No respite for campus businesses
No hope for landlords pitying their tenants
No defence
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by 3kay945(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2022
xtocom:
If only all the students will come together with 1 mind and show politicians that today is not yesterday!

That is not likely to happen cos the security men are yet to be sensible to defend them, instead they will open fire on them.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Dorwadora(f): 10:58am On May 09, 2022
Now I don't have any choice than to go home angry sad

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Mars16(m): 10:58am On May 09, 2022
Timekeeper452:
ASUU didn’t deal with you, your government did.
True
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Albertone(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2022
BritishNaija:

These sets of students are kids.

ENDSARS has taught us a lesson.
Some protesters are still behind bars till today.
Some are dead.

My life is more important than my education abeg.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Nobody: 11:01am On May 09, 2022
Albertone:

ENDSARS has taught us a lesson.
Some protesters are still behind bars till today.
Some are dead.

My life is more important than my education abeg.

Lolz. Then they should be ready for a long stike.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Esate(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2022
So someone can not come online without see one bad news or the other.
If it is not bandit, kidnapers or accident due to bad road wahala it will be ASUU.
WHICH KIND BAD NEWS BE THIS NA
A WHOLE MONDAY MORNING.
But anyways God is still on the throne. We move
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by duduade: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
icuminpiss:
Asefon we should come out in numbers and unity by next week if the government and ASUU have not make any reasonable thing to end up this strike..
ENDSAR part 2

Someone that has been bribed

How such people without morals get voted into such sensitive positions I don't know

Someone that cannot strategically organize protests for students across Nigeria. Shut down the country

Only to be shouting... we will go to Abuja we will bla bla

uncouth fellow

Empty barrel

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Buckeyemedia1: 11:02am On May 09, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Sai Buhari till 2056
Renegotiation of the 2009 FGN/ASUU agreement, was Buhari the President in 2009?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by SEXONLY: 11:03am On May 09, 2022
Any university lady looking for where to stay for the whole strike should DM. grin
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2022
God this can't be true cry this people don finish me.
Omo time to start bombing again o.
Who even send me go back school for God's sake I look like a fvcking burden at home I can see it on their faces cry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04am On May 09, 2022
UNA DEY CRAZY O! sebi una sey them give una 456billions to chop amala?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Pussyassniggar(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2022
Suspect33:
do you have a laptop?
boss I haveaccess to laptop
Anything that I can learn to earn money please
I'm interested
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by WhizdomXX(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2022
post=112660587:
ASUU and Buhari's-led FG : One Week, One Problem.

Shame on them both.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by WhizdomXX(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
boss I haveaccess to laptop
Anything that I can learn to earn money please
I'm interested
G
Following this thread with eagle eyes.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:05am On May 09, 2022
UNA DEY CRAZY O! sebi una sey them give una 456billions to chop amala?
GOVT IS A CONTIMUN,STOP BLAMING BUHARIA angry
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Cmanforall: 11:06am On May 09, 2022
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/09/nigerian-university-lecturers-ASUU-confirms-extension-strike-3-months
The paid holidays continue

I think there are some public universities that are not pat of ASUU, and studies are going on. Their students will graduate ahead of their peers in other institutions. They will qualify for those job positions that always attach age limits as recruitment requirement.

The Students suffer!
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Starhearts: 11:06am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

Go nd learn barbing

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Omotosho1090905(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2022
If you want to be rich and happy... Don't go to school. Author "Robert Kiyosaki"
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:

Learn how to code.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Jmichael1(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2022
Okunga:
Abeg where that Damn Nigga guy from Benin City? Bros Abeg come teach me work because I am a Real Nigga, no be me ASUU and Buhari go use idleness kill….

my boss@slawormiir still dey sleep...
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by OriOko88(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2022
Most of these students no even care again.. Most are into bombing and crypto while others re sleeping and eating mama thank you.

If u wana learn about mexican peso bombing..dm me.. I dey available.. Mk all of us craze for this country
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by JoeEeL(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
supported, though I'm Igbo

God bless u boss.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Starhearts: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
Okunga:
Abeg where that Damn Nigga guy from Benin City? Bros Abeg come teach me work because I am a Real Nigga, no be me ASUU and Buhari go use idleness kill….

Email d guy...
Slawormiir
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Cmanforall: 11:09am On May 09, 2022
inoki247:
This same ASUU wey dey protest na dem dey rig failure as government...

When next election show now nd the strike is still on diz same ASUU VC will be called by INEC to come nd become REC dey will neva reject...

Both FG ASUU are greedy folks wu doesn't see any future in the youth.....

And JAMB still dey sell form allow people write exam abg shey JAMB don build schl for people wey dem dey sell form for.....
Now you get the point grin
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Jmichael1(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
Ogaychee99:
This can't be? You guys are joking right?

see me see case ooh...

who u dey ask?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by irunoko(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
CalabarPikin:
My anger still remain with the lecturers that will later be used for rigging
na the professors them feyt use o.particularly the ones without values.you know that in every institution there'll Always be a Judas Iscariot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University On Fire / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.