Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months (39329 Views)

ASUU Confirms Strike To Start This Week / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by BabaO2: 12:35pm On May 09, 2022
AMGBoss:
So they should be teaching on empty stomach,right? What about their families?
No one said that.
They can't be making inordinate salary and bogus bonus demands to put them at par with oil workers or the best paid employment in the country. Truth is some of them got into teaching/lecturing out of frustration after being turned down of employment in oil, telecom or banking in those days, why the inordinate demand now? If you are not satisfied with your salary, you resign. They should stop blackmaiing governments year in year out, they should stop using vague university funding as an excuse.
They are truncating the ambitions and future of our youths because of their covetousness.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Seredebe: 12:36pm On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

Go and learn solidity and blockchain development and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by pongwa(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2022
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Dondar: 12:37pm On May 09, 2022
OriOko88:
Most of these students no even care again.. Most are into bombing and crypto while others re sleeping and eating mama thank you.

If u wana learn about mexican peso bombing..dm me.. I dey available.. Mk all of us craze for this country
hw fa Boss I won learn oh
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by OriOko88(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2022
Dondar:
hw fa Boss I won learn oh
Do u have lappy,or a good high end phone like Samsung or iphone
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Dondar: 12:45pm On May 09, 2022
OriOko88:

Do u have lappy,or a good high end phone like Samsung or iphone
Yes boss I dey work too only say I need update I get iPhone and Redmi
See my number boss 08061704433
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by OriOko88(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2022
Dondar:
Yes boss I dey work too only say I need update I get iPhone and Redmi
See my number boss 08061704433
OK.. On transit now.. Will reply ur mail later
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Dondar: 12:49pm On May 09, 2022
OriOko88:

OK.. On transit now.. Will reply ur mail later
okay I dey
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Lexicon123: 12:50pm On May 09, 2022
This is terrible. And the ministers are shamelessly showcasing stupidity in the name of contesting for elective positions. Abeg make I have my siblings go learn handwork in the intervening period.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Natural441(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
Suspect33:
do you have a laptop?

Boss abeg I get help a brother
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Taiggarr: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
HazardAwka:
Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?

Ask your dad to send you to europe..or you hope and pray that the strike is called off .

My 1st daughter had to leave for Europe because of this strike matter..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Taiggarr: 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
LilyColin:
Na the same youths dey Stan these evil old men vying for presidential post.

I laugh in igala

Don't you have a picture

Abi you ugly pass Orangutan?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by bro4u: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
Sified:
What's the fate of people waiting for clearance in order to go for NYSC now?
So bad for us oo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by chiol: 12:56pm On May 09, 2022
osazsky:
it is the same professors that are in fg Sachs.. they run 4 to 5 jobs...there is a prof in my university where I work who is d vc of a priv uni..that's y no work no pay doesn't affect assu. Fg will just be saving money for them
Why are they not going on strike in those private universities or are they well paid there?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Alpheus111: 12:57pm On May 09, 2022
Many students will definitely be idle and consume a lot at this moment, but you can still engage your time to learn something profitable from the comfort of your home. Try to learn about affiliate marketing to generate money for you. You can chat me up on WhatsApp for free training but I need serious fellows- 09033818169
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by chiol: 1:00pm On May 09, 2022
Taiggarr:

Ask your dad to send you to europe..or you hope and pray that the strike is called off .

My 1st daughter had to leave for Europe because of this strike matter..

How much is your daughter's school fees there. If she is paying a quarter of that fees here, our educational system will drastically improve. Government will have more money to take care of those ASUU demands

1 Like

Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Oyi5(f): 1:23pm On May 09, 2022
Am tired of this strike already...
Please if you have any online skill or job available please inform me
08034628388 whatsapp
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by theultimatep3(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
Suspect33:
the earning won't be instant my friend, if that's what you're looking for, I can't help you.. my suggestion is a skill that you can learn during the duration of the strike that'll pay after graduation.

Can u suggest any?
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Aklee4994(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2022
Doing our secondary scholol days I could remember will like and always happy about long strike of a thing but never in a situation of attaining a degree in higher institutions.

I once pray for a long strike but now hunting my dude out there to be a graduate also am pained for y’all and pray for GOD intervention.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Bamzyriches451: 1:35pm On May 09, 2022
Damnnnn!!
This country no fit good again...... Buhari don use the change stake nairabet.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by oilmane(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/09/nigerian-university-lecturers-ASUU-confirms-extension-strike-3-months

This report day confusing, initially it says 12 weeks then 8 weeks for the last paragraph, na which one come correct inside? Our politicians nor day bothered as e nor affect their children, at least some of them post graduation pics with their kids for abroad recently, as low as the LGA level b when compared to other public offices, I nor think say any local government chairman for this country get kid for any public school for 9ja here, so why will they be bothered about lecturers going on strike? How does it affect them? Another election is around the corner, make youths go carry gun for the politicians way nor care if you live or die.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by DaveHarry(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
Jamb selling forms, FG approving new varsities almost every month, ASUU going on strike every now and then, yet I still see more people flocking to exam halls in order to secure admission first before anything else like learning a skill/starting a business. Walai, if de born me again for Nigeria, I no go near school gate. When they say school na scam, na for only Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by oilmane(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Omooba77:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/09/nigerian-university-lecturers-ASUU-confirms-extension-strike-3-months

This report day confusing, initially it says 12 weeks then 8 weeks for the last paragraph, na which one come correct inside? Our politicians nor day bothered as e nor affect their children, at least some of them post graduation pics with their kids for abroad recently, as low as the LGA level b when compared to other public offices, I nor think say any local government chairman for this country get kid for any public school for 9ja here, so why will they be bothered about lecturers going on strike? How does it affect them? Another election is around the corner, make youths go carry gun for the politicians way nor care if you live or die, their kids nor day vote for them but na them day enjoy the dividends of your risk taking.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Suspect33(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2022
theultimatep3:

Can u suggest any?
Data Analysis

Software Development

UI/UX

Graphics Designing

Whichever you choose, you can get learning resources on YouTube.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Suspect33(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2022
Natural441:

Boss abeg I get help a brother
Suspect33:
Data Analysis

Software Development

UI/UX

Graphics Designing

Whichever you choose, you can get learning resources on YouTube.
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Freed001(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2022
Man just tire for this corntree...
Ready to bomb, boss Slawomir I greet you bros. Make I near you for update
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by wizzy106: 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
Can I process my transcript? Even my result l, is there anyone who can process them for me now that ASUU is on strike?

Pls if u are frm uniben let me how I can go about it
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by Abusk(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2022
End time nation
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by popefuse(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
I won travel out and I need my certificate from sch. ASUU is striking me down. What do I do
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by ufotunang: 2:04pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=HazardAwka post=112660311]Please guys, I'm 22 years of age in 100L will be in 200L upon resumption. Guys help out, ASUU has really dealt with me, I've been at home all long. What do you suggest I go out and learn?[/quote...if you have any skills and talent in anything go into it...see portable the musician.he just sang one song just last year ...now he is famous and popular... making money, traveling abroad, people giving him money anyway he goes...he is just a secondary school drop out...but he is making it in life because of the talent he has in music
Re: ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months by TizkidNse: 2:11pm On May 09, 2022
�. Nigeria Educational system may take ages for it to come to standard, some random students are out there waiting for resumption and placing their hopes on people whose children are not even studying here.

There are a lot of opportunities on the internet for you to leverage on and make your first milion in 6 months or less.

Scammers are much, yes, but does that verify that everything is a scam. This is how you'll be poor for a long time maybe forever. If I had such mindset, internet wouldn't have changed my life after been scammed numerously last year especially Racksterli.

It's your choice, to either take your life up cause of those looking up to you, or you slumber with excuses. It's your choice.

PS: If you're interested in making legitimate money online by mastering a digital skill, do well to contact me on WhatsApp

http:///2349077465584

+2349077465584

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.