Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit (212 Views)

The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit ( 2. Joy ) / The Nine Fruits Of The Holy Spirit ( Love) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional August 21, 2017 - The Temple Of The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit by MissRuth(f): 10:16am On May 09, 2022
The fruits of the holy Spirit represents the character in us that produce good result when the holy spirit comes upon us. The fruits of the holy Spirit guides us in our work for Christ,as true Christian's and believers,it is important to have these characters,it helps us break alot of bondage in our lives and these fruits are also what defeats the devil. He (devil) cannot work when these fruits are within you. God gave these fruits, to guide ,help, lead and direct us in every areas of our lives.

Luke 6 : 43 - 44 says; for a good tree bring forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own friut. For of thorns men do not gather dogs,nor of a bramble bush gather grapes.

When the holy Spirit comes upon you, that buden in your heart will help you,it will tell you what is good and what is bad,that is Christ speaking within you,he wants to build you,that is why it is very important to to have these fruits. The Bible says; if any man be in Christ he is a new creature ,old things are passed away,behold all things have become new. Everything about your old life is past , when you give your life to Christ,you have changed from bad to good,for better not worse. As children of God ,we all have to develop these character in us that will put Satan to shame. The nine fruits of the holy spirit are;

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Temperance
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self control[color=#990000][/color]

Re: The Nine Fruits Of He Holy Spirit by MissRuth(f): 3:56pm On May 19, 2022
1. Love

Mark 12 : 30 - 31 says; And thou shalt love the Lord God with all thy heart,and with all thy soul,and with all thy mind ,and with all thy strength. This is the first commandments and the second is like namely this, Thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

In this chapter it shows that love conquers all, when you love God then you love everyone around you. Christ was hated so much but he still had love for mankind,despite their sins,those who mock him and betrayed him,he took them like his own.

When you have love there is forgiveness

When there is love there is no anger

When there is love there is no shame

When there is love there is no pain

Love does not judge

Love does not condem

Love does not hate

Love is not proud

Love is not boastful

Love is patient

Love is kind

Love does not envy

Love does not bear false witness

Love does not lie

Love cannot die

Love shines brightly on your face

Love is seen

Love is known

Love does not hide

Love is great

Love is powerful

Love is a weapon

The enemy hates love that is why he puts evil in the heart of man to fight them from achieving that love. Some people say love is a weakness,love is stupid,love is crazy,love is pain,love is sorrowful that is all a lie from the pit of hell. Why they say all these things,it's because of the love they have for the world. The Bible says," love not the world ,if any man loves the world the love of the father is not in him.

Love is not partial

Love is gain

You cannot claim to love someone you gain from, you love the ones who you think doesn't deserve it.

Love heals the broken hearted

Love heals

The Bible says; love the wicked ,love the unbelievers and love your enemy.

Love means sacrifice

Love means dieting for

Love means standing for

When you have love the devil is being defeated ,when you have love no one can hurt you.

Mathew 5: 44 says; but I say unto you,love your enemies,bless them that curse you,do good to them that hate you,and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you.

Prayer point

Lord! Let your spirit come upon me,fill me with the spirit of love,help me to love others just as Christ has loved me,help me defeat the devil with the power of love,in Jesus name Amen! .

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason I Am Buying Twitter Elon Musk / Pere Dispels Rumour About Dating The First Lady Of Kogi State. / Error 404

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.