Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home (61588 Views)

Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
Collinsanele:

How can you set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State. Are all Igbos IPOB supporters.
Your thinking is part of the problem of Nigeria.

BLEEP OFF! That was why I said in Delta State, we have sold our joy.
Regardless, IPOB should know that they are the cause of whatever will befall the Igbos in Delta State.

Till now, some places has not been healed in Delta State. The Igbos suffered even though they have nothing to do with the crises in the state.

IPOB SHOULD BACK OFF DELTA STATE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Spanki(f): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

Run far because for Delta State all of us nor well. Police or no Police!

Truth be told, even the police in that area nor well too. Leave am like that. Na the police wey fit Delta dey Delta state. Gbam!

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 8:53pm On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you go dey alright soon
u are already alright. Jobless,useless ipob Biafra. U think we deltans are like easterners who allowed them to fester, making your people to run to Asaba and surrounding towns to start Living in peace and tranquility. As we speak, our task force are in oduke okwe and bonsaac... Areas where easterners populate and of course, hoping to hear, even if its the mention of the name, Biafra, so we start killing any perceive ipobian
U think south states are as foolish as the east. Ippob, ESN and u.g.m no get mind exist.God purnish Your Lord KANU, and he will either die or beheaded like those persons ipob beheaded on live video. Bastard

13 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by obigold1(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2022
All this Warri boys should keep quiet
Shouting up and down
Barking dog don’t bite
Your Warri town will turn to ghost town soon
E be like una wan make another person raise una off spring

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
Zeezenho:

You are right that's why there is police everywhere! mugu.
your email has been seen. We will get you soon. Bastard Ipoh jobless youth

5 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Cantonese: 8:56pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:
IPOB better keep their distance OFF Delta State. If you guys think you are mad we are the inventors of madness.

You guys don't want it to go the other way, trust me, we set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State.

So simple to say, young man. Do you not realise that Delta state does not start and stop at Delta Central and Delta south? There are also Igbos of the SS in Delta state. Do you want to go and burn down markets that belong to fellow Deltans of the Igbo extract because IPOB threatened the same people of Delta state? I thought you would talk about going to search for IPOB in the SE.

By the way, I hope you would be willing to graduate from being an e-warrior to a battle field warrior, when the time is due.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Abalado(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2022
Deal with the yeye Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
Spanki:

Truth be told, even the police in that area nor well too. Leave am like that. Na the police wey fit Delta dey Delta state. Gbam!

I dey tell you!

IPOB DEY MAD!
Till now we are still regretting events of the last crisis, trust me IPOB don't want to go there.
In Delta State, we don't speak one language. Street na street, once e burst na dead.

8 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Dem dey fear pH?
Dem go collect woto woto dia papa!
Obi adiro boiz mma.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by 07kjb: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Hey God! This is why I love Warri!
Na that very date ehn, nai men go show! We wan find wetin wan kill us.

IPOB PAPA WELL WELL!
UNA GO START AM FOR ASABA WE GO PURSUE UNA COMOT FOR WARRI.

THUNDER FIRE IPOB.
WE GO MAKE SURE SAY EHN, ALL UNA WAREHOUSE FOR WARRI NA FREE BREAKING AND ENTRY.
THUNDER FIRE UNA.

UNA DEY CRAZE!

What is with this one

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
nkemoma:
See the enslaved foolish betrayers called Deltans displaying their stupidity here....

Nobody send una...

Ndi Ara

See tears from a pained ipob monkey grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Penrybell8(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
The biggest mistake the Igbos will make is creating a mess in southern states....... Southerners are nor just mad... Their own madness na follow come!!
my guy make we hear word na warri we dey wey fulani dey rape our women for Bush, wenti we don do. Na only mouth na we get.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by shortIGBOman: 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

Nnamdi Kanu is an IDIOT!
He better take his five f**king state and get out of Nigeria if he is permitted else he will be sentence to death and the heavens will not fall.

Na only 4 State them get. Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia States. Anambra na IGALA ancestral State and the North go soon reclaim the State. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Abagworo(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

The write up said Delta North not Warri so nobody can burn Igbo properties since everyone is Igbo. IPOB doesn't represent Igbo but rather a separatist movement more popular among Igbos but also exists in other ethnic groups.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Terrence99: 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
obigold1:
All this Warri boys should keep quiet
Shouting up and down
Barking dog don’t bite
Your Warri town will turn to ghost town soon
E be like una wan make another person raise una off spring

Go and ask what Gen. Ogbemudia did to your Biafran fathers.

9 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by generalwo(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2022
Penrybell8:
my guy make we hear word na warri we dey wey fulani dey rape our women for Bush, wenti we don do. Na only mouth na we get.
..... That na werin them dey do all over 9ja and no be only warri..... And that na because their bros dey power.... Make 2023 come and another person take over... Make them try all this nonsense.... Na that time them go know say crase dey pass crase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Rexymania(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Who are you? Oga shut up

Felimax:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Lol. Nigeria police. Funny stuff.

If IPOB want to take over Delta nothing will stop them

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Penrybell8(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Collinsanele:

How can you set ablaze every Igbo market in Delta State. Are all Igbos IPOB supporters.
Your thinking is part of the problem of Nigeria.
own madness na follow come!! [/quote]na sense he nor get.na warri we dey wey fulani dey rape our women for Bush, wenti we don do. Na only mouth na we get.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2022
Cantonese:

So simple to say, young man. Do you not realise that Delta state does not start and stop at Delta Central and Delta south? There are also Igbos of the SS in Delta state. Do you want to go and burn down markets that belong to fellow Deltans of the Igbo extract because IPOB threatened the same people of Delta state? I thought you would talk about going to search for IPOB in the SE.

By the way, I hope you would be willing to graduate from being an e-warrior to a battle field warrior, when the time is due.

If only you could know me but leave that one. That your blackmail will not work. Other Igbo speaking tribes of Delta don't stuck warehouse, besides we know ourselves.

The Igbos are clustered. They will not target them individually, I have told you. Total collateral loss Is what should be expected.

6 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by akilo1: 9:03pm On May 09, 2022
Make these idiot nor carry their madness enter delta..we are not part of that foolishness

9 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
Creamypie:
u are already alright. Jobless,useless ipob Biafra. U think we deltans are like easterners who allowed them to fester, making your people to run to Asaba and surrounding towns to start Living in peace and tranquility. As we speak, our task force are in oduke okwe and bonsaac... Areas where easterners populate and of course, hoping to hear, even if its the mention of the name, Biafra, so we start killing any perceive ipobian
I think south states are as foolish as the east. Ippb, ESN and u.g.m no get mind exist.God purnisj Your Lord KANU, and he will either die or beheaded like those persons ipob beheaded on love video. Bastard
Nairaland noisemaker cheesy grin no need arguing with you here, question was there sit at home today in Asaba?? undecided cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Rexymania(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
Leave am make him dey make mouth. I never chop people. Idiot

07kjb:

What is with this one

3 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by naijapips04: 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
tit:
Nigeria police forcing Asaba to stay at home.
Who go come outside when you can be hit by stray bullet?

Mechie onu nshi gi. Not everyone is a coward like you and your family members.

Nkita nti Ike dies a very snappy death. Try nonsense, see nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Creamypie(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Nairaland noisemaker cheesy grin no need arguing with you here, question was there sit at home today in Asaba?? undecided cheesy
for where? No sit at home. Who send Biafra? Even easterners dey run this way na go finish them, not even us

4 Likes

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Felimax(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
Rexymania:
Who are you? Oga shut up

Identify your tribe with facts if you get mind.
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by emmakolapo: 9:06pm On May 09, 2022

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Oplomo: 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
Felimax:

You'll set it ablaze in Asaba or in itshekiriland which is more or less yorubaland? Where exactly? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by bakar007: 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
nkemoma:
See the enslaved foolish betrayers called Deltans displaying their stupidity here....

Nobody send una...

Ndi Ara

God punish every ipob and ESN idiots for even mentioning Delta state

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Fucklove(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
Noise makers
Re: Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home by Zeezenho: 9:06pm On May 09, 2022
generalwo:
The biggest mistake the Igbos will make is creating a mess in southern states....... Southerners are nor just mad... Their own madness na follow come!!

Oga stop this your dullness,it's outdated.

where is your madness in nnpc, that non of your so called our oil crew is employed as a top director in your so called south oyel.were is your madness when all your ecosystem is damaged to the point that you can't fish not farm or even breath fresh air in your south.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.