Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria (2132 Views)

Questions About Otobo's Claim Of Bribery To Defame Apostle Suleman / Stephanie Otobo ‘confesses’, Says ‘I Was Paid To Defame Apostle Suleman’ / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:32pm On May 09, 2022
Sometimes, you need some extra cash to take care of some emergencies. After all other avenues have been exhausted, you might have to turn to loan apps for help. Unfortunately, some loan sharks have invaded the online financial lending platforms. They offer loans with huge interests and tenures of 7 – 14 days. When their clients are unable to meet up to their ridiculous demands, they resort to devious means to retrieve their money like ‘sending defamation messages to the contacts of their clients’ among other methods.

However, there are loan apps that are registered and accredited by Credit Bureau Nigeria (CBN). These apps are professional and some even work with you to figure out a repayment plan.

Disclaimer: Some wicked people see this as an avenue to borrow without paying back. Please note that other people need these loans for their own emergencies, not to mention the employees of the various companies who depend on your repayment for their salaries.

Please do not borrow if you have no intention of paying back!

Photo Credit: Punch Ng

The following are loan apps in Nigeria that don’t defame their customers:

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:35pm On May 09, 2022
Carbon: Carbon, formally known as Paylater is rated the best app to get quick loans from for either business or personal reasons. You need neither guarantors nor collateral. You can also increase your credit limit as long as you pay on time.
You can also use Carbon pay utility bills and buy airtime or data.

Use this link for a discount/cashback on your loan:

https://bit. ly/ebsolutions01

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:49pm On May 09, 2022
Fairmoney: With Fairmoney, you can access loans without paperwork, collaterals or guarantors. Rated the second best loan app in Nigeria, Fairmoney offers excellent service and loans that have tenure of 14 – 28 days.

Use this link for a discount/cashback on your loan: https://bit. ly/ebsolutions02

Kindly delete the space between ‘bit.’ and ‘ly....’

1 Like

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:51pm On May 09, 2022
Branch: Branch is the third app on the list for quick, easy and affordable loans. Like the others, you do not require guarantors or collaterals and as long as you pay on time, you get access to better loans.

https://bit. ly/ebsolutions03

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:52pm On May 09, 2022
Quick Check: Quick Check cannot be left out from the list of loan apps for quick, easy and affordable loans. The more loans you take and pay on time, the higher your credit score and hence the higher the loans you are offered.

Use this referral code for a discount/cashback on your loan: NB0203302217

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
Aella Credit: You can get loans quickly from AellaCredit for your emergencies. They focus on employee lending and offer loans payable within 28 days.
Use this referral code for a discount/cashback on your loan: ca1ffd053250

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
PalmCredit: The list is not complete if we do not include PalmCredit. With just a few quick and easy steps, you can get a flexible loan with flexible duration.
Get up to 20% of the loan of any friend you refer.
Use this link for a discount/cashback on your loan: https://bit. ly/ebsolutions07

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 1:03pm On May 09, 2022
PalmPay: Palmpay offers loans but you have to use its other services first, like paying utility bills, buying airtime/data, etc. It also offers coupons and discounts for these services.
Use my link to join and get N100 airtime for Free. https://bit. ly/ebsolutions10

Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by Baneofnl: 5:26pm On May 09, 2022
palmpay don't defame debtors,they block their phones
Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by EBSolutions: 9:17am On May 10, 2022
Baneofnl:
palmpay don't defame debtors,they block their phones

True!
Re: Loans Apps That Don’t Defame Their Customers In Nigeria by Suck3RW1Ldon3(f): 7:55am On May 11, 2022
FairMoney for me is still the best, as I was able to get over my needs to fund and start my business
This is My personal GUIDE on how I was able to lend over N100K+ WITHOUT a VERY STRONG CREDIT SCORE ie zero credit score.

PS - This is Not an APP HACK, Double Script or Ridged Settings Manual: This is My Step by Step Walkthrough on How I was able to gain access to N700,000+ Loan Option [ What I needed was N150,000 ]

(1) (Reply)

15 Minutes Of Fame: Describe Yours / Comic Relief: Who Is To Blame? / What Really Happens In The Islam/religion Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.