Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... (3039 Views)

Tecno Camon 18 Review: One A Month Later / Tecno Phantom X - One Month Later, Is It Worth Buying? / Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Keba619: 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Meister(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2022
No offence boss but your saying that Redmi devices apparently die when they're upgraded is very wrong cause the deadboot issue only happened on Redmi 9T and it was confirmed to be a hardware issue and had nothing to do with updates.
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 09, 2022
Meister:
No offence boss but your saying that Redmi devices apparently die when they're upgraded is very wrong cause the deadboot issue only happened on Redmi 9T and it was confirmed to be a hardware issue and had nothing to do with updates.

don't mind that transition user.
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Meister(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2022
Bodmum:
don't mind that transition user.

What are you on ? Don't talk nonsense and rope me into in please
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by mojysiola(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2022
After careful reviews here and there. I got Redmi 10C on Tuesday. And I must say am well pleased with the phone. Everything above it for the price is perfectly okay. In fact the very day I bought the phone. As I was inserting the SIM card it fell face down on a two big padlock and nothing happened to it.
It's a good phone I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Meister(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2022
mojysiola:
After careful reviews here and there. I got Redmi 10C on Tuesday. And I must say am well pleased with the phone. Everything above it for the price is perfectly okay. In fact the very day I bought the phone. As I was inserting the SIM card it fell face down on a two big padlock and nothing happened to it.

Download gcamator from playstore, it'll give you a link to download a suitable google camera for the phone, that'll greatly improve it's camera

1 Like

Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by mojysiola(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2022
Meister:

Download gcamator from playstore, it'll give you a link to download a suitable google camera for the phone, that'll greatly improve it's camera

Okay.
Thank you, I will.
Pls I tried to download the gcam from playstote but I think I didn't select the right model so when I got the link it wasn't downloading.
Pls which model do you think I should pick that will enable me to get the right link for my Device.
Thank you.
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by Bodyodour: 2:33pm On May 12, 2022
mojysiola:
how much?
Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by mojysiola(f): 3:47pm On May 13, 2022
Bodyodour:
how much?

Re: Redmi 10C Review: One Month Later... by SeniorMan715(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
Where?
mojysiola:

(1) (Reply)

Is Facebook Having Problem Or Its My MTN Network / Tecno R7 Discussion Thread Continues... / Help Needed. How Do I Stop This Airtel R And D 20naira Daily Deduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.