Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says (97263 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by snoopz: 3:42pm On May 09, 2022
Apostle see boobi e dey smile grin
But dat him gbola get veins wey fit kill person o grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by blue01(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
Abeg post the gbola pictures grin, apostle gbola no be here o

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by OsasMorrison: 3:43pm On May 09, 2022
Who never f*ck up.. Hands in the Air ?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by West2019(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112667245][/quote] The one wit that him long dick abi
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by charlesdinho7(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2022
people will believe sulleiman is innocent because he is a pastor. but trust me, sulleiman slept with her. it is not easy for someone to lay allegation of sex against a respectable man of god. same way timi dakolo wife accused a pastor of rape and he went scot free of it. sulleiman and coza pastor should be interrogated properly

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Carbondioxide: 3:47pm On May 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Oh!! Tank u.
So we fit get Otobo Square like Balewa Square na

Nope.

If you want to say Tafawa Balewa Square in Igbo, you say Otobo Tafawa Balewa

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sunnyski: 3:48pm On May 09, 2022
Apostle of doom

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by chukwuibuipob: 3:48pm On May 09, 2022
sad sad share us the bal PICs biko[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112667245][/quote]
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by anonimi: 3:49pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
And so

Na only Suleiman get blockus...

Who never fvck up hands in the air....

Free Sulieman Madam Jezebel

Prophet Solomon fvck pass anything yet God no use am against am

Your followership of ThiefNuibu is now understandable.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Angy55(f): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Anyone who still believe in religion and conmen in this present day need some check up.. grin
This man is worse than that lady who slept with a dog.. grin
*Pukes*
Nig*@ got a huge d**k tho.. grin

Live a life that the fear of death can never render your heart. TROUBLE NO ONE ABOUT HIS/HER RELIGION. Respect others and their views and yours will be respected too.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by anonimi: 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Something must be wrong with this girl

But everything is right with the man

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Akharmony: 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
learn and dont judge. . .
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by bbee(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
I love Apostle Johnson Suleman. He's my father. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the church.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Mooh247: 3:50pm On May 09, 2022
anonimi:

Your followership of ThiefNuibu is now understandable.

Whatever man... Free world where people are free to follow who they like
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by anonimi: 3:51pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president

In the countries that you want to japa to, will they condone a hypocrite pastor like this fuckmaster

3 Likes

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Ayomi90: 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Shameful man
What about the woman?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by anonimi: 3:53pm On May 09, 2022
Sified:
She's hell bent on destroying this man chai

No.
Not at all.
The man is hell bent on destroying himself with his uncontrollable libido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by anonimi: 3:54pm On May 09, 2022
Ayomi90:

What about the woman?

Is it the woman who is the pretentious god of men

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by edoairways: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
neonly:
Picture of d peni s or I don't believe
I think anytime dis woman goes brook she comes after dis fake pastor
Well der wahala
Exactly!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
Angy55:

Live a life that the fear of death can never render your heart. TROUBLE NO ONE ABOUT HIS/HER RELIGION. Respect others and their views and yours will be respected too.
Respect others by not condemning those who don't believe in your faith
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by pacespot(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2022
I suppose these two have settled their matter
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 09, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks for sharing the screenshot of Stephanie's amazing growth rate on Twitter

Proves that old saying true: "sex sells"

But not everyone can pull such daring stunts though...

P. S. What on Earth was the man thinking when he decided to share erotic pics of his body parts? Didn't it occur to him that he could be ruining his "reputation"? Or was he banking on the fact that he can always "explain" his way out of anything?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by chukwuibuipob: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
angry OMO ODEWALEADESOYE wink.OMO baba e lo nse.Show us the Peni angry smiley make we Elder council judge
Odewaleadesoye:
The drama between Canadian-based singer Stephanie Otobo and her alleged lover Apostle Johnson Suleman may be far from over.

The singer took to her Twitter page on Monday, May 9, 2022, where she shared "continued to drag him" over their relationship.

In a new twist, the singer shared photos of the popular pastor's penis during one of their sexting conversations.

She also revealed that the popular pastor arrested her on her arrival to the country to shoot a music video with Timaya.

Otobo and Suleman's s*x scandal first made the headlines in 2017.

The singer released a set of damaging Snapchat shots on the internet allegedly of herself and the pastor, whom, she claimed, impregnated and dumped her.

Fromm kinky s*x, s-xting, abo*tion and even an alleged planned wedding, Nigerians were left in shock as the singer share the ugly details of their relationship.

Sources: Stephanie Otobo's Twitter Page|Pulse Ng
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Joshbass: 3:57pm On May 09, 2022
We are too gullible in this Country.. Small lie like D's even d Christians DAT are in faith will start staggering in Faith.

Las las na die D's girl go die.. You can't keep joking with a Man of God like D's.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by magictonic(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
But where is the noode
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
MONITORING SPIRIT
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Bestbeelieve: 3:59pm On May 09, 2022
hahahahahah! make i naff!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Tzar(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
Nigerians deserve these their gods of men!
Evil nation, populated by mostly evil people!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by UGLYSALT: 4:02pm On May 09, 2022
lol

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by afamaustin(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Something must be wrong with this girl
u are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.