Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group (15151 Views)

Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by oikirodah(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2022
Re: Tinubu Support Organization(TSO) Get Two Private Jets Donation, Disclaimer

The management of SWAT JETS LIMITED has set the records straight as regarding the viral publication  on donating two private jets to Tinubu Support Organization(TSO)

9th May, 2022.

RE: TINUBU SUPPORT ORGANIZATION (ISO) GET TWO PRIVATE JETS DONATION. DISCLAIMER....

The above captioned gained access into the social and main media couple of months ago. Consonant with the term used In the wake of social media - It has been trending'. Aware of the time our Country is trudging to, the kind of politics we play and the manner information, misinformation and outright disinformation takes the centre stage, wave and airspace this period. I should have ordinarily continue to ignore it, but as the news has become reoccurring decimal. It is now paramount as much as one can, at each point in time to set the record straight. I therefore set the record straight thus;

Whereas;

1. As a humble, dedicated and hardworking man whose means traverse politics, chains of businesses including but not limited to Chairman/Chief Executive Officer of JAFAC Group of Companies, to wit SWAT JETS LIMITED.

2. I am also the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the renowned National and now Globally recognized Good Governance Ambassadors of Nigeria, an Organization whose sole aim and purpose is the struggle for and midwifery of good govemance in Nigeria and whose millions of membership cuts across the entire length and breadth of Nigeria.

3. SWAT JETS LIMITED, a registered private limited liability company which amongst other things services, leases and undertakes the outright purchasing of jets for governments, organizations, corporations and Individuals with its directors and shareholders distinct from the company itself as every corporate entity has its own life different from her owners and management.

4. SWAT JETS LIMITED board which I sit on as the Managing Director/CEO makes decision for the company, it is also important to state that the company does not discriminate in her core mandate of rendering services to customers or any body within its powers as contained in its Memorandum of Association and other rules of engagements.

5. On my directives the Board of SWAT JETS LIMITED under the company's Article of Association can give out Jets to anybody or entity including Tinubu Campaign Organization, but AT NO TIME did I give such directive. The above information is for the general public, particulate my business associates, political allies, friends and well -wishers.

Thanks;

Chief Felix C Idiga
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/re-tinubu-support-organization-tso-get-two-private-jets-donation-disclaimer/

2 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by PremiumTech: 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
Interesting.

A well developed online newspaper with over 7,000 Facebook page followers is available for sale.

See link here
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by OgunleyeA1: 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
i dey tel you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by posty56: 3:30pm On May 09, 2022
all I know is tinubu is to old to rule Nigeria, vote wisely or you will suffer for 8 years

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Didijiji: 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
Make this baba go rest na

5 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Benblaq(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
Jet for campaign?
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
SWAT jets shouldn't have replied.

Meth additcs have deployed too much fake news against Asiwaju and this is allowed to fester because the FG failed to complete the psychiatric hospitals they are building in the land of the rising sun.

I blame Buhari for this!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by dmostcheerful(f): 3:31pm On May 09, 2022
The desperation too much.
Lies upon lies, tufiakwa.
Who exactly are they trying to impress?
The lies wey Buhari told us don do, we learnt and won't fail for them again.
Them never even do primary, imagine the number of lies that will follow when this man sure say he go run!!!
The propaganda go too much.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Validated: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Another one.
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Ekakamba: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022

grin tongue
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by youngreezy(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Election never even reach,lies and counter lies nawaooooo

10 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by ajayiopy: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
WHAT IF IT WAS DONATED? PLEASE DO WHATEVER THAT WILL KEEP YOUR BUSINESS ALIVE,PROVIDED IT IS WITHING THE LAW.
CHEVRON DONATED A LIBRARY TO BELL UNIVERSITY WHEN OBJ WAS THE PRESIDENT.
JULIUS BERGER DID SAME.
SOME GOVERNORS DONATED TO OBJ UNIVERSITY,SO KINI BIG DEAL

1 Like

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Seniorwriter(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Story

Thunder fire tinubu supporters and anyone in support of we having a Medical Tourist as a president.

We need vote in young visionary leaders come next year election..

@Seniorwriter

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by vinceyinnovation: 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Is this a Made in Nigeria Eddie Murphy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by christejames(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2022
Tinubu zukwanu ike

8 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Nedses4: 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
Congratulations to dem, but aso rock una no go smell
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Nigerialabalaba: 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
Dem don burst anoda lie from fake news crew wey hate Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by bestman09(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
cool
This SWAGA or whatever they call themselves are so desperate and petty liars.

By the way, who will even give out an aircraft to a sick aspirant for an ill-fated aspiration?

7 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by MasterSima(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2022
Thats Good I am donating the sum of 5.5millionaire to tunubu.I am not Yoruba but I love the man

4 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
oikirodah:
Re: Tinubu Support Organization(TSO) Get Two Private Jets Donation, Disclaimer

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/re-tinubu-support-organization-tso-get-two-private-jets-donation-disclaimer/

So, Mr. chairman are you saying someone else is running your company without your knowledge right under your nose?

1 Like

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by bigdammyj: 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
Noted
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Godstiming(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
Secrets on how to be happy
And living a happy life cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4l37bWkX4A
Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Frank150: 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
Long story...

1 Like

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Tobloc(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2022
Na designation plenty like this?

Only upon issuing a disclaimer!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by Investorozay: 3:36pm On May 09, 2022
eddie murphy is that you shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group by snoopz: 3:36pm On May 09, 2022
I this old man enter presidency, we go too collect o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Talks: Labour Shuns FG, Begins Protests As Oil Workers Down Tools / Police Arraign 25-year-old For Taking Picture With Blackberry Phone / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.