Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 (29689 Views)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Okorocha Drags INEC To Court For Withholding His Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by gasparpisciotta: 8:18pm On May 09, 2022
He should have been sacked already but Buhari is too weak
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2022
I think this drama is getting funny everyday, I don't know what people are looking for in the Nigeria Presidency...biko Gov Emefiele this is a situation were there is a clear conflict of interest. I know you want to test the judiciary with this academic exercise, it is very possible you are gunning to be Delta State governor and you are trying to delibrately court controversy.. A bad publicity is better than no publicity.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Feggie3: 8:29pm On May 09, 2022
RedNeck1:
I prophecy...... What happened to the naira will happen to Mr Godwin Efulefu in a few days time
Why Nigerians funny like this grin
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by ufotunang: 8:31pm On May 09, 2022
Selfish man....he still wants to be a CBN governor and still contest for presidency....he has no intergrity and diginity....a person that cannot make the naira to have value

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by eteebanky1: 8:34pm On May 09, 2022
He is a very stupid Man, the Man na thief
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Tundex911: 8:37pm On May 09, 2022
Weyrey man,

where's EFCC?

Where's Magu??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by ufotunang: 8:38pm On May 09, 2022
Nawaoooo....our INEC voting materials will not be safe in CBN vault, custody. So the INEC voting materials will be thump printed in CBN office in favor of the CBN governor and APC ... nawaoooo... nigeria has finished...INEC should go into electronic voting immediately in 2023...a lot of secrets illegal things wants to happen
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Franklyspeakin: 8:55pm On May 09, 2022
The moment he bought the form he should have been sacked by buhari. Being a public officer and also in charge
Of the safe keeping of inec materials
subsidywise18:

Because the CBN governor wants to contest, Nigeria is a joke?

Criticise with some wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 09, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
The moment he bought the form he should have been sacked by buhari. Being a public officer and also in charge
Of the safe keeping of inec materials

Resigned more like it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Mabizeka: 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
Godispeace:
oponu with saw dust brain ,ur own IPOB/ESN govt is more problem to u fools that Buhari in that ur cursed biafra/Igbo land. ediot !!!
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Mukina
Oam4j rule 2
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by abokimallam: 9:05pm On May 09, 2022
Under President Obasanjo, this cannot happen. He will immediately sack Emefiele who’s a politician CBN Governor, then ask the National Assembly to rectify it.
Buhari is a disaster. The reason why Tinubu will never be president, because he manipulated this disaster called Buhari on Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Tareq1105: 9:19pm On May 09, 2022
Can anyone try this with Obasanjo? No Minister or CBN governor or Aide can try Obj.

See who we have? His appointees undermine him bcoz they know he doesn't know what is happening. Buhari has lost everything we hitherto respected him for.

CBN governor? Our economy is in danger. He must have been keeping dollars for this purpose.

I want to promised him that he would fail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Zeezenho: 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
Because he know that there is nobody in aso rock.jubrim can't do no shit.

You all now understand why everyone is buying form anyhow the dead buhari will never allow this.but what can jubrim do his contract already expired.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Georgejeez: 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
Abeg a benevolent group should purchase the APC presidential form for the INEC chairman make e go well
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Zeezenho: 9:34pm On May 09, 2022
moneyissweet:
Instead this idiot or wike will rule Nigeria,I will rather vote tinubu 100 times.

I hate this dude.

This guy better pass tinubu.if tinubu klepto hand touch cbn keys he will just disappear with the CBN like umaru diko.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by BizBayo: 9:35pm On May 09, 2022
inspirator1:
There's definitely something happening in this country that the masses have no idea of.

Have you ever seen any administration where virtually all the excos are purchasing forms to be the president, since Nigeria became a "Demon-Crazy" state? No coordination from the presidency. Everybody is loosing along as they wish.

Imagine CBN governor being partisan; Which is against the code of conduct for civil servants. Something gave him such effortenry.

Maybe we have an impostor as a president for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by OBJlive: 9:41pm On May 09, 2022
This is official confusion
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Anybody wey take Naija matter too seriously fit no live long.

As for me, I stay away from Naija news at least, twice a week.
I think I will copy your style sir wink for the sake of my mental health...I nearly ran mad this morning after seeing ASUU news cry
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by GreatrAnalyst: 9:44pm On May 09, 2022
Baawahala:

It is not under him, It is under the administration of Buhari...
Blame the right persons, just the everything was blamed on GEJ.
Stop being clever by half.

Avoid quoting me if you lack facts and substance.
What do you know about leadership?
Who is exonerating Buhari? Did I do that at all?

What does Buhari know about economy or finance? Because he knows next to nothing, is that not why all those working in his administration are there? Come out with 3 major policies CBN made that did economy good, I'll tell you double of those that made it worse.
Is Buhari one of the worst leaders seen till date, yes, but is he responsible for every woes happening since his ill-fated administration began, NO!

Same way Lai Mohammed shut down Twitter and badly advised Buhari/government, in your thinking, you would still blame Buhari for it.

Buhari is bad, most of his cabinets are worse.

For you to now think Emefiele is a champion and didn't contribute to what befell the economy, but solely Buhari's handiwork, is a smelly joke on you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2022
Our society is lack of Moral and Values . A cbn Governor!!!!!!! Humm Buhari is a big Calamity for this country.Every Top politic and civil savant offices holders are behaving like we don't have any president incharg for now.this make me remember Babachi lawal " who is the presidency"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 09, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Avoid quoting me if you lack facts and substance.
What do you know about leadership?
Who is exonerating Buhari? Did I do that at all?

What does Buhari know about economy or finance? Because he knows next to nothing, is that not why all those working in his administration are there? Come out with 3 major policies CBN made that did economy good, I'll tell you double of those that made it worse.
Is Buhari one of the worst leaders seen till date, yes, but is he responsible for every woes happening since his ill-fated administration began, NO!

Same way Lai Mohammed shut down Twitter and badly advised Buhari/government, in your thinking, you would still blame Buhari for it.

Buhari is bad, most of his cabinets are worse.

For you to now think Emefiele is a champion and didn't contribute to what befell the economy, but solely Buhari's handiwork, is a smelly joke on you.
Long grammar cut short, Buhari administration has failed...
He is in charge,he appointed them all and he should receive the blame alone.
He kept them all,because he sees them as fit for the job,so why blame them if not the one has the right to keep or sack them,if not you trying to be clever by half.
I remember then it was "clueless Goodluck administration" but it is pantami,Ngige,Laid,Emefiele,Sirika,etc that you blame just to diverge the blame and leave out your SAI barbaric to remain an infallible demigod in the eyes of you zombies.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by GreatrAnalyst: 10:16pm On May 09, 2022
Baawahala:

Long grammar cut short, Buhari administration has failed...
He is in charge,he appointed them all and he should receive the blame alone.
He kept them all,because he sees them as fit for the job,so why blame them if not the one has the right to keep or sack them,if not you trying to be clever by half.
I remember then it was "clueless Goodluck administration" but it is pantami,Ngige,Laid,Emefiele,Sirika,etc that you blame just to diverge the blame and leave out your SAI barbaric to remain an infallible demigod in the eyes of you zombies.

Your idiocy is legendary. Bad enough you know but you would rather cut yourself than turn a new leaf.
You saw me ever praising Buhari before?

I only felt Emefiele took most thoughtful Nigerians for dummies by buying form to vie for a presidential nomination and I condemned his brazen audacity as to even conceive such bizarre thought as as a CBN governor under whose admin, economic and monetary policies went south. You went astray to have quoted me, you could have stayed on your track.

If ever he was nominated, what would he have used as as his achievement as a governor of CBN? Is he even eligible in the first place as a sitting governor? So many things he introduced to goverment that never worked, Buhari, of course a gross failure, is the reason for all, in your subverted thinking.

I guess all these are too high-level for you to digest as a block-head.

Only Buhari should be blamed for everything happening in Nigeria. He is also the reason why your English is half-baked and your thought is that of a scattered-brain.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by moneyissweet(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
grin
Zeezenho:

This guy better pass tinubu.if tinubu klepto hand touch cbn keys he will just disappear with the CBN like umaru diko.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

Your idiocy is legendary. Bad enough you know but you would rather cut yourself than turn a new leaf.
You saw me ever praising Buhari before?

I only felt Emefiele took most thoughtful Nigerians for dummies by buying form to vie for a presidential nomination and I condemned his brazen audacity as to even conceive such bizarre thought as as a CBN governor under whose admin, economic and monetary policies went south. You went astray to have quoted me, you could have stayed on your track.

If ever he was nominated, what would he have used as as his achievement as a governor of CBN? Is he even eligible in the first place as a sitting governor? So many things he introduced to goverment that never worked, Buhari, of course a gross failure, is the reason for all, in your subverted thinking.

I guess all these are too high-level for you to digest as a block-head.

Only Buhari should be blamed for everything happening in Nigeria. He is also the reason why your English is half-baked and your thought is that of a scattered-brain.
You are nothing but a chameleon.
Thinking you are intelligent because you are jobless enough to edit your written English on Nairaland. You shouldn't be on this forum writing long epistle if your self accorded intelligence translates to meaningful achievement. The point here still remains that you are being clever by half and there is no way all the insults and use of grammatical garbages can obscure your large scale stupidity.
I only edit words while working remotedly and I get paid for that every Friday in hard currency.
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by aujile(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Anybody wey take Naija matter too seriously fit no live long.

As for me, I stay away from Naija news at least, twice a week.
The country na nollywood...
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by Nobody: 12:33am On May 10, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Aside purchasing Presidential form, Emefiele should be dealt with for being a card carrying member of APC.

For him to have even go to Court, he definitely didn't know the gravity of that act.

He insulted Nigerians, denigrate us with that shameful act.

He's a disgrace. The most useless and clueless CBN Governor in the history of Nigeria.
And imagine if he's president.
APC ll face the wrath of God. All their govs, Sen, reps, president shall suffer
Re: Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 by CoolAmbience(m): 5:59am On May 10, 2022
Mandate2023:
Buhari is a useless president and a bad political leader

Normally he suppose resign b4 contesting.....will he nw be d CBN president and be going about campaigning at a time d naira is getting more useless under his leadership everyday

You guys never disappoint with displaying your foolishness in the public.

If Buhari sack am now, na una go say why e sack am? Na una go say e get constitutional right to contest or belong to an association, or even seek redress for court on any matter

Na una go still say na because him from South make Buhari sack am? Na una go still call Buhari tyrant. Abeg, make una gerra out!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Willie Obiano, Osita Chidoka & Osaleke Obaze's Throwback Photo / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / Nigerian Senators Earn Peanuts – Senator Tejuoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.