Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form (434 Views)

ASUU To Nwajiuba: Tell Nigerians How You Came By N100m To Purchase APC Form / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / 2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by emmy4real94(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
Anyone Wonder why INEC chairman is yet to openly declare his intentions to run for the number one seat of the Federal republic of Nigeria??
The answer could be that he hasn't gotten a group that will purchase the form on his behalf or he has secretly acquired the form by proxi grin grin

Remember he is a public servant and not a political appointee..

If he had secretly acquired the 100M nomination and expression of interest form, he maybe waiting for malami to testify in court first (That he malami is not aware of any law that stop a public servant from contesting for the presidential seat) before he can openly declare.
Been an incubent INEC chairman, (I mean why not? Even a sitting president contest while still in power) He may then disqualify his top rivals, Tilibu, Osinbande and Amaechi, he will eventually be the flag bearer of the APC.. during general elections and collation of results, you all can guess what will happen grin

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Malory: 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
He will declare tomorrow
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Mooh247: 6:05pm On May 09, 2022
cool

He doesn't need the form since it's his office they are all submiting the form to by June 1st

He can simply cancel Atiku's name on PDP form and replace it with his own

Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by emmy4real94(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2022
grin
Mooh247:
He doesn't need the form since it's his office they are all submiting the form to by June 1st
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 09, 2022
emmy4real94:
Anyone Wonder why INEC chairman is yet to openly declare his intentions to run for the number one sit of the Federal republic of Nigeria??
The answer could be that he hasn't gotten a group that will purchase the form on his behalf or he has secretly acquired the form by proxi grin grin

I sure say na poverty no make you declare. You sef for don declare. Abi? grin
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by emmy4real94(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
grin you are right my Comrade. I will even choose my Girlfriend to be my running mate grin
Blablamalala:

I sure say na poverty no make you declare. You sef for don declare. Abi? grin
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Richardonald(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2022
It is PDP that is driving us to do this. grin;DWe have to say so. But we don’t want PDP to take the government from us. If you give the position to a Southerner and PDP gives to a Northerner, APC will go into the wilderness and we are not ready to go into the wilderness.”

Apc dey calculate make Pdp present their flagbearer first..
If he is from the south, then either osinbajo or tinubu will be chosen. But if he is from the north,then a northerner will be the flagbearer... grin sense no go kill Apc
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
emmy4real94:
grin you are right my Comrade. I will even choose my Girlfriend to be my running mate grin

Come imagine if na 40 mill be form. grin
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Risentouch(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

He can simply cancel Atiku's name on PDP form and replace it with his own

grin grin
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by emmy4real94(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2022
This Vawulence pass Ike that
Blablamalala:

Come image if na 40 mill be form. grin
Re: Why INEC Chairman Is Yet To Purchase APC Presidential Form by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 09, 2022
emmy4real94:
This Vawulence pass Ike that

[center][/center] grin

(1) (Reply)

You Are Surviving On Cash-and-carry Loyalty – Benue Govt Blasts Fani-kayode / Jigawa Governor And Deputy Refuse To Meet Osibanjo As He Arrives In Jigawa / Nigeria Set To Become Destination For Medical Tourism, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.