Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead (428 Views)

Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson / Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by stevnwigw1: 6:17pm On May 09, 2022
Maybe there will never be primary and presidential elections, we need to pray.
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by SirBlack999(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
Or maybe they know nobody is at home in the villa
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Ezehillary(m): 6:18pm On May 09, 2022
Pray for what
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Ezehillary(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2022
SirBlack999:
Or maybe they know nobody is at home in the villa
comrade be calming down
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by stevnwigw1: 6:20pm On May 09, 2022
Ezehillary:
Pray for what
for the danger that is likely to loom, cus this is unusual
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by pode(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2022
Acc:XXXXXX1147
Debit:NGN100,000,000.00
Desc:MB TRF Sunix
Presidential (NOMINATION FORM AND EXPRESSION)
Amt: N100,000,000.00
Bal:135.21k
REF:6736780565

Thanks to almighty God, I just paid for my Presidential nomination form of #100,000,000.

Honourable members of this great group, I need your support and prayers please.

You all saw the account balance after the deduction of 100m, I need your support to enable me print posters and flyers and other campaign materials.

I sincerely promise you that I will not forget this group if I can finally win the election

Vote for pacy

3 Likes

Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Payperboii(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2022
Who has fb account for sale?
Payment after confirmation of login details.
WhatsApp +1(775) 238-3862
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Ezehillary(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2022
stevnwigw1:
for the danger that is likely to loom, cus this is unusual
e never tire you since i was born and now am getting old they have praying for nigeria yet

1 Like

Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by stevnwigw1: 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
Payperboii:
Who has fb account for sale?
Payment after confirmation of login details.
WhatsApp +1(775) 238-3862
is it that you can not create an account on Facebook or what?
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by IamANigerianMan: 6:25pm On May 09, 2022
stevnwigw1:
This is the method of donating money to the party, that is why Emefele is still there as CBN governor, these people are indirectly donating money to the party....
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by stevnwigw1: 6:26pm On May 09, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

This is the method of donating money to the party, that is why Emefele is still there as CBN governor, these people are indirectly donating money to the party....
Is that all you can see? My brother, there is more to it.
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Pray for yourself and family.

Anybody still praying for Nigeria, the person is wasting his prayers
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Mooh247: 7:01pm On May 09, 2022
Isnt it obvious they are simply circumventing the Electoral Law that limits campaign spending to 1 billion

Most are simply buying form to donate money so that EFCC can let them be ..

Do you see Badiru ,Lawan, Tunde Bakare and others traveling up and down to seek delegates
Re: The Rate At Which People Are Buying Presidential Form, It Shows Danger Ahead by Verbtips(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2022
stevnwigw1:
Is that all you can see? My brother, there is more to it.
big bro for get about does idots as they see wetin buhari do youth no talk no wonder the dey run go if say president the collect #50,000-100,000 max, a month for feeding,clothing,etc me i no dey vote oh i vote for u finish you cause riot carry your pikin,fly abroad and us useless chicken lets die.non of them get the agenda of transforming nigeria all of them are criminal,buy form hundred million naira if they get there times that money by 2000,u vote the give you #5000 you the jump,if they enter the go want make you pay them back all nigeria politicain are doing thing in favour of them and their family.i am political apathy i just wanna enjoy my life and if people the complian i know say my hand no the there.make i enjoy my self jor

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel’s Hubby's “sports University” Gets NUC Approval / Breaking: Court Strikes Out Fg’s Amended Charge Against Nnamdi Kanu / New Bride Raped Multiple Times, Beheading Male Victim After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.