Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week (18814 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by MrBONE2(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2022
Amalekki:
Very good player with great passion and aggression. Wish him the best especially in avoiding injuries as I see him running into issues with some of those agbero defenders at the lower half of the EPL table.

grin
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by MrBONE2(m): 8:45pm On May 09, 2022
lomprico:
And Maguire was grin 80 grin million undecided

Man u board of today are the most stupid in football world.
grin
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by KingGBsky(m): 8:49pm On May 09, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
63?? shocked shocked

I fit buy Halaand o

You fit pay his salary? Same reason Salah have not signed yet, he wants £500k too.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
cool citizens here wish him a injury free season. Omo city still need good defenders Sha, especially that Walker wing

Yes, Pep need to fortify the defense.

1 Like

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Tareq1105: 9:08pm On May 09, 2022
I don't understand why Grealish doesn't like to enter Box 18. He always stay outside the Box thereby missing a lot of scoring chances. We saw that against Real Madrid and New Castle yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Biafranodogwu55: 9:11pm On May 09, 2022
olatade:
Foden Haaland Mahrez
De Bruyne Rodri Gundogan
Cancelo Dias Laporte Walker
Ederson
Subs :
Grealish Stones Zinchenko Alvarez Cole Palmer James Mcatee Silva Ake Sterling
If Pep isn't winning Sextuple next year
Manchester City is cursed
chelsea is signin mahrez this summer
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Larrysung(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2022
Sweetplum:
Pep to carry UCL at last
barca slept on this deal
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by anungangampu: 9:30pm On May 09, 2022
4kizo:
I trust EPL defenders, once they realise you are the highest earner....gbam!!!! Dem go do meeting show you pepper �

ENGLAND no be GERMANY
lol. EPL can't even tame G. Jesus.
How can they tame this one that score with 10th instinct. His success is not from Germany. Dude has been lethal since his days in Austria
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by anungangampu: 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
Larrysung:

barca slept on this deal
Barca can't pay his wages. Dude will probably get what 8 Barca players is currently paid.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Newboss(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
phr0nesis:
Good striker, only if injury will let him play

Omo man city really dey desperate for UCL o

It's not desperation. He's young and a good investment. Good money to be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by malakaimoscondo: 9:36pm On May 09, 2022
olatade:
Foden Haaland Mahrez
De Bruyne Rodri Gundogan
Cancelo Dias Laporte Walker
Ederson
Subs :
Grealish Stones Zinchenko Alvarez Cole Palmer James Mcatee Si Ake Sterling
If Pep isn't winning Sextuple next year
Manchester City is cursed
remove gundogan and put silver
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Larrysung(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2022
anungangampu:

Barca can't pay his wages. Dude will probably get what 8 Barca players is currently paid.
I know. I implied "gave up" when i said "sleep". E pain me sha
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Ray07(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2022
Lamasta:
The next decade is for City as far as EPL is concerned grin
we go see . . . wink
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Wonk(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2022
Tonymegabush1:

Arsenal get money undecided

Stan Kroenke is a billionaire brah; net worth should be around 10 billion dollar!!
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Bouncing2(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2022
Omo.

Two Brock Lesnar's brother's are in city now (KDB and Haaland).
We go de knack everybody wotowoto next season laa,,,
Cheer up city!!!!✅

2 Likes

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by patrickcollins: 9:56pm On May 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
Dis man go finish man city money with his over hype players....

dem say 1 nah grelish,bt up till nah notin to shw 4....
Over hpyed players u say, when he is on the Verge of winning EPL for three straight times, which team has done that in recent times in England.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by ButterBurger: 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
sammysneh:
Epl title race will be hot next season

I just hope Man utd will up their game
man u wey their red don almost fade to pink.
Una go soon dey fight to escape religation.
Afterall anything is possible.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by VirileNelly2420: 10:02pm On May 09, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
63?? shocked shocked

I fit buy Halaand o
I honestly think d money is small for Haaland.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Lamasta(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2022
Ray07:
we go see . . . wink
We have started seeing it now Uncle Ray grin
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Minjim: 10:24pm On May 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Which one?!! The one who has signed a contract extension or another one!

Mbappe is remaining in France for the foreseeable future.

He has denied signing a contract extension.

Was only joking though
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Asour: 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
sammysneh:

What kind of race are you talking about?

If City wins the EPL this season, they would have won 4 of 5 EPL in the last 5 years while being second in the Year they didn't (2020).
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by fashionnisir(f): 11:05pm On May 09, 2022
Can you make money playing with UK weekend Football draw coupon? I did it and did it over and over.. If you did it like me, Congratulation.
, I've prepared a cause just for YOU.. .. But this is only for a few.. *Click here not to miss*�
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Cyriloha(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2022
Rave90:
Great signing for City! He would add physicality and dynamism to their attack. His fitness is a bit worrying though.

Cancel ❌ that one bros which physicality my fellow bald man just spoil him formation!
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by anungangampu: 11:22pm On May 09, 2022
Larrysung:

I know. I implied "gave up" when i said "sleep". E pain me sha
Omo no be only you o. I saw how much a good 9 can help in building attack especially players like Benzema and lewandoski. I was like Aubameyang isn't near anything a possession team like Barca need. A proper 9 is much needed at this moment
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by anungangampu: 11:23pm On May 09, 2022
Cyriloha:

Cancel ❌ that one bros which physicality my fellow bald man just spoil him formation!
who tell you. Dude will be used from the wing if needed and act as false 9 sometimes.
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by bada007(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2022
Mayordanny:
See why I call FRAUDiola a very overhyped coach angry .

Who will have this squad and not dominate, I mean signing a 100mill player and the best young striker in back to back windows to the premier team in the league. But the fraud can't win the trophy what the board actually wants.

If he doesn't win it next season, sack the werey abeg
did the board call you that they are not satisfied
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Benmob: 12:41am On May 10, 2022
Minjim:
Now, lets go for Mbappe to kill all haters finally
after suffering for PSG because of champion league,u want him to go to man city brother of PSG of no champion league
Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by Benmob: 12:45am On May 10, 2022
Bouncing2:
Omo.

Two Brock Lesnar's brother's are in city now (KDB and Haaland).
We go de knack everybody wotowoto next season laa,,,
Cheer up city!!!!✅
Brock Lesnar na true o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by sammysneh(m): 2:22am On May 10, 2022
Asour:

What kind of race are you talking about?

If City wins the EPL this season, they would have won 4 of 5 EPL in the last 5 years while being second in the Year they didn't (2020).

The truth is apart from Liverpool the rest of the Premier league are not giving City a run for their money

Especially man utd ,once dey are to play city deu accept defeat be4 kick off

Re: Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week by mvem(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2022
sammysneh:

which hot?...The league is gradually turning into Bundesliga and Ligue 1...if not for liverpool it was always a one horse race for like 5 years now...don't call Man Utd because they are trying to rebuild not compete for the league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyi Echegini Scores A Brace As Juventus Beat Inter Milan 2 - 0 / Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal As Man Utd Defeats Arsenal / 2019 CAF Awards: Algeria Named African Men's National Team Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.