Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? (788 Views)

Why Ain't You Using Smart Home Devices In Your Home? / Every Wrist Watch I Put On Just Stoped Working (since When I Was A Kid) / How Someone Can Spy On You Using Whatsapp Without Your Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Mikefrik(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2022
Good evening my people, how una dey? So here I am again. Can we do something? Post your wrist watch lets see who wins. Secondly I want to buy one tomorrow, the one i was using just got spoilt. So am thinking of buying one tomorrow. So if I like yours, I might buy it in the market tomorrow. Good luck. Let the posting begin.

Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
Check mine, no price added

Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by suffering: 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Na cheap 500 naira watch I dey on. I was cheated and bought the thing for 1,600 naira. I’m not complaining since it’s recouped the expense many times over. The type of work I do means I need a watch constantly on my wrist if not I go lose break periods.
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by adeoyekay(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2022
Police I bought at 5,000 in 2018
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Mikefrik(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
suffering:
Na cheap 500 naira watch I dey on. I was cheated and bought the thing for 1,600 naira. I’m not complaining since it’s recouped the expense many times over. The type of work I do means I need a watch constantly on my wrist if not I go lose break periods.
It is well
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Mikefrik(m): 8:40pm On May 09, 2022
adeoyekay:
Police I bought at 5,000 in 2018
Shey it's police dog � you mean?
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by polimaf(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2022
I use movado chalendoplan

Na gift
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by adeoyekay(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2022
Mikefrik:

Shey it's police dog � you mean?
it is wrist watch, go to the seller and tell him or her you want to buy wrist watch the police one is gold.
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by tbambam: 5:53pm On May 10, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
Check mine, no price added

Can you give me this, I don't have wristwatch
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022
tbambam:

Can you give me this, I don't have wristwatch
no i can't i brought it this month
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by tbambam: 8:28am On May 11, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
no i can't i brought it this month
Okay, thanks, better ones to come
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by Mikefrik(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2022
Nairalanders! Why are you people just viewing the thread without posting your watches? Let the posting continue o!
Re: Which Wrist Watch Are You Using? by rolinox(m): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
I'm up for the wristwatch challenge! It's a cool way to see some stylish timepieces. Now, I must admit, I'm not currently wearing a wristwatch. I've been going digital on my phone to check the time lately. But I've been doing some wristwatch research, and the Armand Nicolet has caught my eye. I read an interesting Armand Nicolet review that got me intrigued about its craftsmanship and design. It might be a solid choice for your new watch. But back to the challenge, I'm looking forward to seeing the watches others will post. It's always fascinating to see the variety of styles out there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Favorite Iphone Ringtones For Free / Brand New Laptops At Reduced Rate / Plc Trainnig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.