Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) (61276 Views)

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) / Moment Ukraine Shot Down Russian Helicopter. Video And Pictures. / US Hypocritical About Russia-ukraine War, Says Senator Sanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by ken6488(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2022
luwiizy:

What are the percentage.

Compared to America?
You can't compare that

And let me clarify you well

USA is an English speaking country
English speakers tend to move in faster
Including UK

Portuguese has more Brazilian immigrants due to the same language

France has more immigrants from Algeria because of language

Spain Latin America

It is because of language barrier

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigeria already looks like that apart from the natural snow effect...go to big places in Lagos. every country has it's posh and local places...

a white man visited Nigeria the other day and said Nigeria is a beautiful and very safe...that citizens are ungrateful for what we have...

.we all know where he visited
Nigeria is beautiful and very safe
Oya talk truth deep down you believe that grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Cypherhendrix(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2022
Sltp:
Just shut the Bleep up poor man. You have never left the shores of Nigeria.

Russians are by far more accepting of blacks than the Western Europeans and Americans.

I've never been to Russia, but I was amazed at how free and accepting they are whenever I have a dealing with them in Europe
A wise man !

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by advanceDNA: 10:59am On May 11, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

Nigeria is beautiful and very safe
Oya talk truth deep down you believe that grin

u sure say you understand my comment??
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Forget about that war for a minute.

You mean to tell me that Nigerians in Nigeria are studying Russian as a college degree? What for?
People in unilag some of my friends study Chinese language
Russian language is one of the few language spoken by UN it is 6th most spoken in the world
The language is stronger than what we think
But it super hard
But people studying it in naija omo i dunno what triggered that

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Cypherhendrix(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2022
luwiizy:

What are the percentage.

Compared to America?
Oya reason am country with the highest minimum wage Luxembourg compared to USA who get the highest immigration from naija, make we dey reason am before we talk we nigerian would take usa in a heart beat cause already learning a new language is not a problem
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 11:30am On May 11, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

People in unilag some of my friends study Chinese language
Russian language is one of the few language spoken by UN it is 6th most spoken in the world
The language is stronger than what we think
But it super hard
But people studying it in naija omo i dunno what triggered that

That's what one wonders. Why study that for years in Africa? Is it that they are waiting for some kind of UN job or what?

As for the hardness, no.

Chinese is harder.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by ClipHog: 11:43am On May 11, 2022
seguno2:

Is nairaland no longer about Nigerians and our country
Is Nigeria among the countries on the picture he shared?
What's an hour wage in Nigeria?
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Amayabor1: 12:14pm On May 11, 2022
Horokrox:
RETARDS like you believe everything you read undecided

Illiterate, stop disgracing yourself. Every country has a budget for their defense (and other sectors) every year, every 2 years, 3 years, as the case may be.

Study the pictures below.

First, Tass news is an Online Russian newspaper (Pro-Russian). I deliberately posted figures from a Pro-Russian newspaper because if I bring CNN or BBC, you will cry foul.

Now, study the pictures. the Russia national defense budget for 2020, 2021, 2022 is 154.1 billion dollars. That is the money Russia has earmarked for defense. This is the official figure. This was what Putin presented to their parliament and was signed into law. If CNN or BBC quote this figure, you will start wailing. But these are figures released by the Russian government itself.

On the other hand, the US defense budget for 2022 alone is 768.2 billion dollars.

It's like Nigeria allocating 5 billion naira for defense in the 2020 budget. The budget is signed into law. CNN or BBC quotes budget for defense for Nigeria for the year 2020. Then you begin to wail that CNN and BBC are lying. Are you not a clown like that?

Study the second picture and read how a top Russian official was wailing about how NATO defense budget (apart from the US) is 4 times the defense budget of Russia. When you add the US defense budget to Nato, it is 20 times the Russian defense budget. Cry me a river! grin

If you claim Russia spends more money than what is budgeted for defense, same it is for countries like the US, UK and other Western countries.

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by 30secs(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
Also murderers and thieves.
They killed unarmed Ukrainian civilians and stole grains, washing machines, tractors, jewelry, and other equipment their wicked country would not provide.
All these paid adverts no go change the facts
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by edosignature(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2022
Russia is such a heaven on Earth. Russia is so big & dead cold such that it Invaders find it hard to penetrate & defeat her.

Vladimir Putin the savior of Russia.

God bless mother Russia, God bless Vladimir Putin.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by lexander(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2022
30secs:
They killed unarmed Ukrainian civilians and stole grains, washing machines, tractors, jewelry, and other equipment their wicked country would not provide.
no heroes in war only survivors kindly mention just a single war where civilians were nt killed,raped,maimed or had their properties stolen.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by nijanigga: 3:51pm On May 11, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Trump is the center of you peoples universe. Everything revolves around him to you. Oma se o. Because I don’t know what brought his name into this one? And yes I did day America was a cry baby nation under him too. In fact liberals were crying harder then.
And what are, QAnon ?
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Morphinne: 5:50pm On May 11, 2022
luwiizy:

It like you don't know what African footballers go through in that country.
You don't have an idea
Oh really? And yes I don’t know what African footballers go through in the country. I will appreciate it if you can give me a list of the said African footballers racially abused in Russia and also a list of recorded racial killings in the country in the last 10 years so we can pitch it against those recorded in the USA alone. And if you can’t pinpoint any, then your argument is baseless or wholly based on what they have engineered you to think and that ultimately means that your thinking faculty is faulty because you are among those who follow the crowd without taking time to read and make research that could benefit you. I will also give you a list of the numerous Blacks who lost their lives to White American cops alone as well as other homicidal cases that were instigated by nothing but mere color differences. I’m waiting sir
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by luwiizy(m): 5:54pm On May 11, 2022
Morphinne:

Oh really? And yes I don’t know what African footballers go through in the country. I will appreciate it if you can give me a list of the said African footballers racially abused in Russia and also a list of recorded racial killings in the country in the last 10 years so we can pitch it against those recorded in the USA alone. And if you can’t pinpoint any, then your argument is baseless or wholly based on what they have engineered you to think and that ultimately means that your thinking faculty is faulty because you are among those who follow the crowd without taking time to read and make research that could benefit you. I will also give you a list of the numerous Blacks who lost their lives to White American cops alone as well as other homicidal cases that were instigated by nothing but mere color differences. I’m waiting sir

I don't have time for blind argument.

Do your research and learn.
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Morphinne: 6:03pm On May 11, 2022
luwiizy:

I don't have time for blind argument.

Do your research and learn.

Well I knew you would say this actually cheesy cheesy. Just pulling your legs because I knew you’re too retarded to hold an intelligent conversation. Thanks and God bless
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by xandy84: 3:42am On May 12, 2022
Lol.... Help me ask Unilag ooo.. They have European language department that offer French and Russian language. Both department should be minor and not major cos the whole stuff makes no sense

BRATISLAVA:

Forget about that war for a minute.

You mean to tell me that Nigerians in Nigeria are studying Russian as a college degree? What for?
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2022
30secs:
But you know all this as a fact because somehow you are in the UN meeting �

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by MERCHANDISER: 5:25am On May 12, 2022
Putin is the god of War
Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 7:00am On May 12, 2022
xandy84:
Lol.... Help me ask Unilag ooo.. They have European language department that offer French and Russian language. Both department should be minor and not major cos the whole stuff makes no sense

@bolded on repeat. Just shocking. And no program as a reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Ukrainian Sisters Arrested For Twerking On The Graves Of Fallen Soldiers / The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.