Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

A Boss Like A Father, My Mentor Hon Folorunsho Oladoyin Is 60 Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Boss Like A Father, My Mentor Hon Folorunsho Oladoyin Is 60 Today (162 Views)

Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Birthday Message To My Mentor Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boss Like A Father, My Mentor Hon Folorunsho Oladoyin Is 60 Today by CityMirror: 9:41am On May 10, 2022
Roseline Olawuni

It's another chapter in the life of my boss, a father, one of the most humble beings l've ever met.

Folorunso Oladoyin, Hon. Commissioner for Education who most times forgets he is the boss and brings himself so low to understand.

A spirit filled man who has pushed me beyond my limits, he has made me realize i can go more than i thought i could.

A boss, an adviser, you took my relationship with you as more than being a worker under you, you have being my best mentor especially in my field.

Two Years and i feel like i want to learn more from you, your leadership style has been so unique and inspiring that I have taken you as my mentor.

The way you handle life situations even under an uncondicuve environment have been so unique and i always tell myself i want to be like you.

Today, a great man is sixty, sixty of God's grace, God's mercy, God's favour... I can't thank you enough for everything, i say this day brings to you favour, blessing, upliftment and i pray that God answers your secret prayers.

Read Details Here: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/10/a-boss-like-a-father-my-mentor-hon-folorunsho-oladoyin-is-60-today-by-roseline-olawuni/

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Professional SEO Company Online / Offers - Grab Amazing Discount Coupons & Promo Codes / Patronise My Hussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.