Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term (10430 Views)

President Jonathan Proposes 'Hall Of Shame' For Criminals / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy / Jonathan Denies Initiating Single-term Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by redsun(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
U see,english got u fooled as always,typical,His speaking or writing in english does not make him rational
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
only u 7 years
anumpam
u for talk say 1 dozen years na hin u wan take rule na
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by mrofficial(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
Anyone who condones this is purely mad! With Goodluck, it will be bombing here and there. Worst is that, president that's like wishy-washy, re-tarded
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by joecrack(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
Patiance:G EAJ, how many times i
call u,
Goodluck: 3times.
Patiance:hmm, nor talk put for boko haram,
sanusi matter oo, E nor concern u, u hear. Nor
worry 2morrow i go follow u go UN meeting so
dat obama nor go flog u.
Goodluck:yes mummy,dat one concern dem,any tin wen dem like make dem do,me and u go dey chop dey go,the one wen remain we send go otuoke,
i think dem say i be mumu,we go see who be d real mumu,
we go dey dis aso rock till 2022,
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

ah brother we need to start venting our anger before he actually does it
not good! the way people comment make the case worst with the heading kai! some didnt even read the story but heads to conclusion moreover it didnt state when it will start! what if its after 2020, you guys are misleading the mind of the lazy guys and outsiders  angry
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by NegroNtns(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
JeSoul, hey, long time. How u been, refreshing to see you on this side. :-)
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by redsun(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Nothing good will come out d present crop of nigerian kleptocrats headed by gej.They gang of rthless bandits
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Roland17(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
Its the first year and we are already wishing it ends tomorrow, in 7 yrs Nigeria would have become an island of dead bodies, with Hunger, poverty, unemployment, poor industrialization and BOKO HARM threats our major predators, GEJ please forgive clueless and ethnically bias Nigerians for voting you in, u can throw in the towel now, its not too late. abeg, people are dying,
Breath of fresh Air indeed.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by nateevs(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hehehehe. I laugh in 7 years. I said Nigerians deserve the leaders they get. Mr Jonathan claims 4 years is not enough time to make a meaningful change, so he now needs extra 7 years.

Brace yourselves people, this is just the beginning.

I voted GEJ not PDP.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Osas006: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
Nigeria in crises and all GEJ is thinking of is Tenure extension
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by deadie(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
I don't want to believe that there is a substance to this story. HOWEVER, if there is, and if this guy is planning to elongate HIS term to 7 yrs, then he has lost the atom of respect which I have for him. He would belong to the same class as Obasanjo and his 3rd term agenda, and Mugabe who alters constitution to stay in power. I wouldn't expect someone with a PhD to tow that disgraceful path. If you want to elongate it, no problem, but let it NOT affect how long you stay in office.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
fresh air from uganda cheesy
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
Osas006:

Nigeria in crises and all GEJ is thinking of is Tenure extension

dude that comment is 'uncalled for'
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by hbrednic: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
false alarm cheesy
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by hbrednic: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
obowunmi:

7 years of USELESSNESS ---- my heart bleeds for Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided
Eyaa so sorry,pls see your cardio asap tongue
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by luluosas(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fresh air. Jonathan has always been known for shifting the goal post in the middle of the game. I'm not surprised. If obj failed in his 3rd term agenda, jonathan you will fail likewise in your 7 years single term proposal.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by luluosas(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
oyb:

dude that comment is 'uncalled for'
I hope you are aware that UNIMAID has closed indefinitely because of boko haram. Is tenure elongation better than the security of nigerians? How i wish boko haram will pay you a visit now. You didn't actually vote pdp but jonathan. You people will pay dearly for bringing this clueless man to power.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Muza(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
luluosas:

I hope you are aware that UNIMAID has closed indefinitely because of boko haram. Is tenure elongation better than the security of nigerians? How i wish boko haram will pay you a visit now. You didn't actually vote pdp but jonathan. You people will pay dearly for bringing this clueless man to power.

"points finger at them a laughs" lmao grin cheesy

Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
I see another Gaddafi disaster coming up. tongue
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by vicenzo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
Na wa o! Chineke! Who will support him on this one? Oga jona,why now?
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by dollypi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2011
it is obvious all the senators, governors etc wouldn't mind a 7 year tenure' for selfish reasons.

However, i can bet one of my kidneys that it won't happen.

Nigeria can't afford to allow it.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Tyche(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
You need to see where the news is coming from before making your comments. Afterall the bombing is as a result of the north being angry about GEJ wining election
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
Derailin a bit, would all this problems still be happening under a buhari presidency, to a lesser extent ribados?
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by aikuda(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
Not true!
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by stineb1: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
One thing i hate about most Nairalanders is that they rush into conclusion ignorantly without considering the nitigrity of the situation around a topic.
Some of you keep abusing those that voted for GEJ.Come to think of it, who amongst all those contestant would have been a better candidate?
I have come to a conclusion that some of you in this forum lack sensible political Analysis.
We are all aware of those behind the Bomb Blasts,i believe GEJ is not sleeping on that,he is only playing an intelligent role.When the time comes,we will know.We GEJ suppoerters in this forum have only been ignoring you Anti-Gej Fellows, cos your criticism is baseless.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2011
haha, is this brother Jona's response to the boko crisis in the North. Doesn't he have better things to think about than how to elongate his tenure? Why not wait till his administration has spent the milestone hundred days before proposing something so ridiculous. After roundly knocking us blind with his choice of ministers, THIS is the best he could come up with?

The air just gets fresher and fresher by the day,
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by aljharem3: 12:03am On Jul 13, 2011
stine b:

One thing i hate about most Nairalanders is that they rush into conclusion ignorantly without considering the nitigrity of the situation around a topic.
Some of you keep abusing those that voted for GEJ.Come to think of it, who amongst all those contestant would have been a better candidate?
I have come to a conclusion that some of you in this forum lack sensible political Analysis.
We are all aware of those behind the Bomb Blasts,i believe GEJ is not sleeping on that,he is only playing an intelligent role.When the time comes,we will know.We GEJ suppoerters in this forum have only been ignoring you Anti-Gej Fellows, cos your criticism is baseless.

absolutely rubbish

so because we are criticize GEJ we ignorant

ok lets watch GEJ

i keep praying for him and he needs to step up
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2011
stine b:

lol, ok let's agree it's Buhari and the Northern bloc that are behind the bombings. Now tell me, was it them that picked his current cabinet? Are they the ones that make payment of the minimum wage nigh impossible in some states? Was it them that made it impossible for the people at the police headquarters not realize that a bomb was being smuggled in? or did they steal the building's CCTV?

I laugh in fresh air.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Jul 13, 2011
stine b:

Yes it was buhari that proposed the tenure extension.

Who would have been a better candidate? Anyone above the age of 10 who knows the soltion to crime is not prayers would have been a better candidate
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Same way u southerners think its buhari and co, that's how we notherners think its gej and co. Does anybody think this weak gej has the courage to be in a bomb blast area and continue event if he wasn't sure it would not reach him? Sumtin stinks here!
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by dayokanu(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2011
Its only ppl living in denial that would tell you that GEJ isnt behind all these bombs

Look at the October 1 incident.

A Bomb blast in the vicinity of the president, ppl panic and the president assures them that its under control that it wont get here.

Obviously he knows about the blasts.

MEND come out to claim responsibility, GEJ comes on TV and told us it isnt MEND . Doesnt that show that he knew the planners?

2 days later IBB and Dokpesi were implicated, IBB withdraws from presidential race, Later claims its Henry Okah case buried.
Re: Jonathan Proposes 7-year Single Term by ebere1712: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2011
Instead why dont we form a parliamentary system or better still a true federal system. God to punish Gej for even thinking of this. And anybody that signs this bill would be punished by God too. This man is about to commit political suicide. We shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Dispute: Tribunal Directs PDP, Adeleke To Open Case Monday / Supreme Court to state reasons for Buhari-Atiku election judgment Friday / Russian Firm, Rosatom Commences Exploration Of Lithium In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.