Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... (1672 Views)

Signs That You Are In A False Religion. / One Major Symptom Of False Religion. / Which Of The Bible Versions Best Portrays God's Message To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2022
False religion is actually pushing people to their destruction.

God never created hell fire nor said he will burn people in it.

If Buhari started burning people alive as punishment for their crimes, how would we feel about him?

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 11:56am On May 10, 2022
Which among the Gods?
God is a title not a person.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 12:16pm On May 10, 2022
God Created Hell Fire and Paradise.

And He will burn whoever he wills in it just as He will admit whoever He wills to Paradise.

Your Jehovah witness that was created by another "Jesus" in I914 is the false religion here.

Even "Jehovah" was a Biblical fabrication....!

The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
From your version of Bible Matthew 13:41-42

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Matthew 25:41
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On May 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
God Created Hell Fire and Paradise.
Your Jehovah witness that was created by another "Jesus" in I914 is the false religion here.
Even "Jehovah" was a Biblical fabrication....!
The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
From your version of Bible Matthew 13:41-42
“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Matthew 25:41

And He will burn whoever he wills in it just as He will admit whoever He wills to Paradise.

What's the benefits of being a Muslim when at the end you could be in hell and I could be in paradise cheesy cheesy

Your doctrine of predestination is totally incoherent.

De quote wetin you know understand ehn.
Better face your Koran first and understand what it entails.

2 Likes

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On May 10, 2022
cornelboy:

What's the benefits of being a Muslim when at the end you could be in hell and I could be in paradise cheesy cheesy

If you die on the JW doctrine of 1914 Jesus you will be doomed in Hell for eternity!

Your doctrine of predestination is totally incoherent.
That's not the subject of discuss here. Settle your brain on one particular line of thought, can you?

De quote wetin you know understand ehn.
Better face your Koran first and understand what it entails.

You don understand your JW Bible finish abi u go call your Bible Instructor to Instruct you?

2 Likes

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, if that's what Elon Musk typed with his own fingers then it's false religions that blinded him, i see he really thinks intelligently! undecided

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 6:16pm On May 10, 2022
False religions like the fallen watchers aka Jehovah witnesses waiting for the coming of yaldaboath.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 10:45pm On May 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you die on the JW doctrine of 1914 Jesus you will be doomed in Hell for eternity!
From where did you see that? Who said it cheesy
You already it's a 50-50 chance. It's doesn't matter what I believe na cheesy
That's not the subject of discuss here. Settle your brain on one particular line of thought, can you?
I might be predestined to be in paradise and your portion might be hell. Nobody knows. That's according to your Koran by the way.

You don understand your JW Bible finish abi u go call your Bible Instructor to Instruct you?
Robot you have been predestined to burn in hell or maybe go to paradise. Nothing you do matters. You've be programmed cheesy cheesy
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 5:10am On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

From where did you see that? Who said it cheesy
You already it's a 50-50 chance. It's doesn't matter what I believe na cheesy
Where did I say this?

I might be predestined to be in paradise and your portion might be hell. Nobody knows. That's according to your Koran by the way.
No one knows the matters of the unseen except Allah. Where in the Qu'ran are you talking about?

Robot you have been predestined to burn in hell or maybe go to paradise. Nothing you do matters. You've be programmed cheesy cheesy

We all have our places in heaven and hell.
Allah by His knowledge has written all things!

Seems the topic is now Predestination in Islam and not false religion portrays God as diabolical.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 8:06am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Where did I say this?

No one knows the matters of the unseen except Allah. Where in the Qu'ran are you talking about?

Seems the topic is now Predestination in Islam and not false religion portrays God as diabolical.

What’s the origin of the word “Allah”?
Before islam or Mohammed was born that name has been in use..
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 8:48am On May 11, 2022
cornelboy

One point of difference between Islam and your JW form of Christianity created in 1914 is that we believe Allah knows all things. He does not suffer fatigue nor sleep! One who has the knowledge of all things thousands of years before their creation will never regret.

But we know your God rested on the 7th day after He created the world in six days. One who is fatigued need rest.

The Biblical God regretted appointing Saul as King. in 1 Sam 15:34.
He told Saul to kill the Amalekites and even their cattle, sheeps etc. Saul killed them but spared their kings and the best of the animals.
For this Jehovah had to regret appointing Saul.

Though the Bible claims God knows all things (Psalm 147:5, 139:4, 1 John 3:20) but i still wonder why He regrets after claiming to know the outcome of all things.

And about predestination what does Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. mean?

Check the context:
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns--and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD (Jehovah/Yahweh), do all these things.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
Maynman:

What’s the origin of the word “Allah”?
Before islam or Mohammed was born that name has been in use..

Mr. Google Al-Atheisty!

Give me the etymology of the Arabic word from a reputable Arabic dictionary not from Google as usual.

Before i was born OLUWA HAS BEEN USED so make i no use am for my Allah?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mr. Google Al-Atheisty!

Give me the etymology of the Arabic word from a reputable Arabic dictionary not from Google as usual.
Mr stone worshipper.
Allah is not an Arabic word.

Show me the reputable Arabic dictionary you read that said Allah is from etymology of Arabic.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 9:10am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mr. Google Al-Atheisty!

Before i was born OLUWA HAS BEEN USED so make i no use am for my Allah?

How does oluwa a Yoruba word and Allah a Semitic word relate? Why didn’t you call Allah, oduduwa ? Oduduwa too have been in use before you were born if that’s the logic you are using.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 9:17am On May 11, 2022
Maynman:

Mr stone worshipper.
No be today you dey tell lies!

Allah is not an Arabic word.
Na English word!

Show me the reputable Arabic dictionary you read that said Allah is an etymology of an Arabic word.
Keep waiting when you have your god Google to consult.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 9:18am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
No be today you dey tell lies!

Na English word!

Keep waiting when you have your god Google to consult.

That’s what the Reputable Arabic dictionary told you?
Show us na or was it your god, a stone in kabbah that told you?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 9:40am On May 11, 2022
Maynman:

That’s what the Reputable Arabic dictionary told you?
Show us na or was it your god, a stone in kabbah that told you?

Mr. Google told you the stone in Ka'ba (not Kabbah) is our Allah right?

See your folly being exposed!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 9:44am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Is it your reputable Arabic dictionary or your stone god that told you it’s called ka’ba?

You are the one being exposed, show us the reputable Arabic dictionary where you saw “ka’ba

Dull Stone worshipper.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 9:48am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

Also, you are yet to Show me the reputable Arabic dictionary you read that said Allah is an etymology of an Arabic word.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 10:11am On May 11, 2022
grin

I can't just but laugh at your misery!

I worship Allah and not a stone on earth!

It is proven in the Quran and Sunnah (prophetic teachings) and by the consensus (ijma’) of the salaf (early generations) of this ummah (global Islamic nation) that Allah is above His heavens over His Throne (as befits His Majesty), and that He is the Exalted, Most High. He is above all things, and there is nothing that is above Him. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

“To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allah unless and until they are followed by good deeds).” [35:10]

“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).” [57:3]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “You are the Most High and there is nothing above You…”

Maynman:

Is it your reputable Arabic dictionary or your stone god that told you it’s called ka’ba?

You are the one being exposed, show us the reputable Arabic dictionary where you saw “ka’ba

Dull Stone worshipper.

Maynman:

Also, you are yet to Show me the reputable Arabic dictionary you read that said Allah is an etymology of an Arabic word.

Your own Google god can reside anywhere but we don't know it.
Sai Anjima!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 10:12am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
grin

I can't just but laugh at your misery!

I worship Allah and not a stone on earth!

It is proven in the Quran and Sunnah (prophetic teachings) and by the consensus (ijma’) of the salaf (early generations) of this ummah (global Islamic nation) that Allah is above His heavens over His Throne (as befits His Majesty), and that He is the Exalted, Most High. He is above all things, and there is nothing that is above Him. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

“To Him ascend (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it (i.e. the goodly words are not accepted by Allah unless and until they are followed by good deeds).” [35:10]

“He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him).” [57:3]

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “You are the Most High and there is nothing above You…”

Your own Google god can reside anywhere but we don't know it.
Sai Anjima!
And I’m laughing at your brainwashing and foolishness.
Allah is a title not a person, the stone in kaaba is your Allah.

you are yet to Show me the Reputable Arabic dictionary you read that said Allah is an etymology of an Arabic word.
Or did you lied and didn’t see it in any etymology,
you had to lie to save your stone god face.

Your own stone god is not mobile, he resides only inside Kaaba.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is another reason why i left Islam!

According to Allah my exclusive devotion is of no use because whatever Allah has predestined will be my portion not what i choose to do after listening to what his prophet say and doing all i could to live by his standards!

Well that doesn't make any practical sense at all.

Think for a moment: all your arguments on this forum is useless if Allah has predestined you for HellFire while those you're arguing with may end up in Paradise since Allah only do whatever pleases him (not what he himself laid down as rules)

What sort of horrible monster is that? embarassed

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

If Buhari started burning people alive as punishment for their crimes, how would we feel about him?

@ THE BOLDED... SAYS THE PERSON IN A CULT.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 1:42pm On May 11, 2022
Bwahahahah
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

@ THE BOLDED... SAYS THE PERSON IN A CULT.
Which cult bobo?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 2:22pm On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Where did I say this?
Islam is one the religion that portrays God (their God Allah) as wicked.

40 Muslim Hausas at our area last year died in an automobile accident. Na your Allah cos am abi?

See there's difference between knowing what would happen in the future and making those events happen.

So you believe hell could be you predestined eternal abode like this?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
cornelboy
One point of difference between Islam and your JW form of Christianity created in 1914 is that we believe Allah knows all things. He does not suffer fatigue nor sleep! One who has the knowledge of all things thousands of years before their creation will never regret.
But we know your God rested on the 7th day after He created the world in six days. One who is fatigued need rest.
The Biblical God regretted appointing Saul as King. in 1 Sam 15:34.
He told Saul to kill the Amalekites and even their cattle, sheeps etc. Saul killed them but spared their kings and the best of the animals.
For this Jehovah had to regret appointing Saul.
Though the Bible claims God knows all things (Psalm 147:5, 139:4, 1 John 3:20) but i still wonder why He regrets after claiming to know the outcome of all things.
And about predestination what does Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. mean?
Check the context:
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns--and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD (Jehovah/Yahweh), do all these things.

See wise man using corrupted Bible to defend Islam and using the same corrupted Bible to condemn Christianity.

I thought your Koran was fully detailed and explain na.
Leave the Bible for people wey understand am. Quote your all glorious Koran.

Your Allah know all things that was why he copied stories from the Bible and also add myths to the Koran huh?

If your Allah knew Iblis would disobey him, why did he create Iblis? Shebi he knows all things na. Why did he command him to bow to Adam in the first place?

If your all wise and all knowing Allah knows all things why did he allow the Bible, injeel and Torah to be corrupted if the scriptures were really from him?

cheesy cheesy

He no know shingbain.

Your Allah also created us to suffer today and even have plan to throw some people in fire.

False religions really portray God as wicked
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 4:09pm On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

See wise man using corrupted Bible to defend Islam and using the same corrupted Bible to condemn Christianity.

I thought your Koran was fully detailed and explain na.
Leave the Bible for people wey understand am. Quote your all glorious Koran.
See diversion

Your Allah know all things that was why he copied stories from the Bible and also add myths to the Koran huh?
Which story was copied? Why didn't God rest in the Qur'an or arose like one who behaves like a drunk as written in Psalms?

If your Allah knew Iblis would disobey him, why did he create Iblis? Shebi he knows all things na. Why did he command him to bow to Adam in the first place?
Check the Qur'an very well. You are ignorant. Allah wanted to create man eventually on earth.

If your all wise and all knowing Allah knows all things why did he allow the Bible, injeel and Torah to be corrupted if the scriptures were really from him?
Bible no be God's Book, remove am as it was written by men! Injeel, Torah, Books of Abraham and Zabur. Those Books as well as the respective Prophets were sent to a particular nation/people. Allah never willed them to be preserved.
If i were to ask you how your Bible was preserved from Moses's time you'll stutter. Even Jw.org does not have such info.

He no know shingbain.
Allah's name is Al-Aleem, the All-knowing! You are just plain ignorant.

Your Allah also created us to suffer today and even have plan to throw some people in fire.
Jehovah created evil/disaster and prosperity in Isaiah 45:7. Why did He create evil and disaster like that? Even in Job, see how your Jehovah after being whined by Satan, destroyed everything Job had. God even sent fire ball in Job 1:16. Seems you didn't know Jehovah created all these things.

False religions really portray God as wicked

Read 1 Samuel 15 and see why The Lord Rejects Saul as King a typical example of your false religious Book!

15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

4 So Saul summoned the men and mustered them at Telaim—two hundred thousand foot soldiers and ten thousand from Judah. 5 Saul went to the city of Amalek and set an ambush in the ravine. 6 Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.

7 Then Saul attacked the Amalekites all the way from Havilah to Shur, near the eastern border of Egypt. 8 He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword. 9 But Saul and the army spared Agag and the best of the sheep and cattle, the fat calves[b] and lambs—everything that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and weak they totally destroyed.

10 Then the word of the Lord came to Samuel: 11 “I regret that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions.” Samuel was angry, and he cried out to the Lord all that night.

12 Early in the morning Samuel got up and went to meet Saul, but he was told, “Saul has gone to Carmel. There he has set up a monument in his own honor and has turned and gone on down to Gilgal.”

13 When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

14 But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

15 Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

16 “Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

17 Samuel said, “Although you were once small in your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? The Lord anointed you king over Israel. 18 And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’ 19 Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

20 “But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. 21 The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to the Lord your God at Gilgal.”

22 But Samuel replied:

“Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination,
and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord,
he has rejected you as king.”
24 Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. 25 Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

26 But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”

27 As Samuel turned to leave, Saul caught hold of the hem of his robe, and it tore. 28 Samuel said to him, “The Lord has torn the kingdom of Israel from you today and has given it to one of your neighbors—to one better than you. 29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.”

30 Saul replied, “I have sinned. But please honor me before the elders of my people and before Israel; come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord your God.” 31 So Samuel went back with Saul, and Saul worshiped the Lord.

32 Then Samuel said, “Bring me Agag king of the Amalekites.”

Agag came to him in chains.[c] And he thought, “Surely the bitterness of death is past.”

33 But Samuel said,

“As your sword has made women childless,
so will your mother be childless among women.”
And Samuel put Agag to death before the Lord at Gilgal.

34 Then Samuel left for Ramah, but Saul went up to his home in Gibeah of Saul. 35 Until the day Samuel died, he did not go to see Saul again, though Samuel mourned for him. And the Lord regretted that he had made Saul king over Israel.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Islam is one the religion that portrays God (their God Allah) as wicked.

40 Muslim Hausas at our area last year died in an automobile accident. Na your Allah cos am abi?

See there's difference between knowing what would happen in the future and making those events happen.

So you believe hell could be you predestined eternal abode like this?

As a pessimist which you are you won't see people who turned millionaire in your area. Na death you go dey see for your area!
People have their time of birth and death! So they die when their time is up. It does not matter if it was an accident or death through sleep.

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, Jehovah do all these things isaiah 45:7

Na Jehovah create that disaster!
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Workch: 4:25pm On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

You are not smart enough to see the sarcasm in Elon Musk statement

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 4:43pm On May 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is another reason why i left Islam!

According to Allah my exclusive devotion is of no use because whatever Allah has predestined will be my portion not what i choose to do after listening to what his prophet say and doing all i could to live by his standards!

Well that doesn't make any practical sense at all.
What doesn't make sense is your ignorance particularly when you claim you were a Muslim. Forgive me if i sound abusive somehow. Where does it say all your devotions has no use? Even the good works of a disbeliever will be rewarded on earth not to talk of that of a believer. I have told you several times you were extremely ignorant back then so stop mentioning it. Had you strived and seek pristine Islamic knowledge back then as you do now in JW, you would have been guided.

Think for a moment: all your arguments on this forum is useless if Allah has predestined you for HellFire while those you're arguing with may end up in Paradise since Allah only do whatever pleases him (not what he himself laid down as rules)

What sort of horrible monster is that? embarassed
1. Allah is not a Monster. 2. You can call Jehovah a Monster by creating disaster in Isaiah 45:7. The decrees will make you do what will lead you to your destination. For example, your ignorance has lead you out of Islam to embrace the JW.

You don't have control of your birth nor will you have of your death!
But your destiny is sure!
Everything that will happen, Allah knows and has written down!

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 4:45pm On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
What doesn't make sense is your ignorance particularly when you claim you were a Muslim. Forgive me if i sound abusive somehow. Where does it say all your devotions has no use? Even the good works of a disbeliever will be rewarded on earth not to talk of that of a believer. I have told you several times you were extremely ignorant back then so stop mentioning it.

1. Allah is not a Monster. 2. You can call Jehovah a Monster by creating disaster in Isaiah 45:7. The decrees will make you do what will lead you to your destination. For example, your ignorance has lead you out of Islam to embrace the JW.

You don't have control of your birth nor will you have of your death!
But your destiny is sure!
Everything that will happen, Allah knows and has written down!

You are arguing with a fallen watcher of yaldaboath, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tower Of Babel (biblical Narration) / ..... / America's Founding fathers were not Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.