Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... (1668 Views)

Signs That You Are In A False Religion. / One Major Symptom Of False Religion. / Which Of The Bible Versions Best Portrays God's Message To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
What doesn't make sense is your ignorance particularly when you claim you were a Muslim. Forgive me if i sound abusive somehow. Where does it say all your devotions has no use? Even the good works of a disbeliever will be rewarded on earth not to talk of that of a believer. I have told you several times you were extremely ignorant back then so stop mentioning it. Had you strived and seek pristine Islamic knowledge back then as you do now in JW, you would have been guided.

1. Allah is not a Monster. 2. You can call Jehovah a Monster by creating disaster in Isaiah 45:7. The decrees will make you do what will lead you to your destination. For example, your ignorance has lead you out of Islam to embrace the JW.

You don't have control of your birth nor will you have of your death!
But your destiny is sure!
Everything that will happen, Allah knows and has written down!

Please simple YES or NO
Can Allah himself overstep his own standard?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 7:01pm On May 11, 2022
Workch:
You are not smart enough to see the sarcasm in Elon Musk statement

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, smart or not smart, what he said is what he said.

Even if God should show himself today and prove that he's God, some people would not still believe.

He's an atheist and I really pity him. Well he won't be the only to perish like he said.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Workch: 7:10pm On May 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, smart or not smart, what he said is what he said.

Even if God should show himself today and prove that he's God, some people would not still believe.

He's an atheist and I really pity him. Well he won't be the only to perish like he said.
God doesn't exist, that's why he never shows up. You should pity yourself for being so ignorant

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2022
Workch:
God doesn't exist, that's why he never shows up. You should pity yourself for being so ignorant

Yeah! That's your PERSONAL OPINION it's just a pity that you've been trying for some time now but nobody agreed to follow you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 7:26pm On May 11, 2022
Maynman:

You are arguing with a fallen watcher of yaldaboath, lol.

If you know the truth why don't you help people with it. Being proud about gnosis will not lead you to the pleroma, at best reincarnation.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 7:28pm On May 11, 2022
43Ronin:

If you know the truth why don't you help people with it. Being proud about gnosis will not lead you to the pleroma, at best reincarnation.

You don’t know what you speak of, do diligence in reading about it extensively and not from a THEOlogical standpoint.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
Workch:

That's your own personal conviction.

So how did we come to be?

I pity you cos your on your way to destruction.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 1:30am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

You don’t know what you speak of, do diligence in reading about it extensively and not from a THEOlogical standpoint.
Theology? Lol. Theology will not teach you what I know . Apologies if I offended, all I was saying is that one has to be careful with gnosis in order not to be proud of it.
Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.
Remember it's pride that made the demiurge(yaldaboth) full of errors.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 1:38am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Theology? Lol. Theology will not teach you what I know . Apologies if I offended, all I was saying is that one has to be careful with gnosis in order not to be proud of it.
Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man.
Remember it's pride that made the demiurge(yaldaboth) full of errors.

Jesus said what the Catholic wanted him to say.
If people can be proud of their fellow humans they call gods(Elohim, yahweh(yaldaboath), Zeus, Odin , Allah etc, I can also be proud of Gnosis.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 1:49am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus said what the Catholic wanted him to say.
If people can be proud of their fellow humans they call gods, I can also be proud of Gnosis.

Lol. The Catholic church only came into existence 350 AD. Gnosis and gnostics predate organised christianity. Ok what's ur sect or religion. Who or what do you worship. What is its name? (For knowledge purposes)
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 1:51am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. The Catholic church only came into existence 350 AD. Gnosis and gnostics predate organised christianity. Ok what's ur sect or religion. Who or what do you worship. What is its name?

Catholic Church is different from Catholic.
If you know what gnosis is, you won’t relate it to Christianity, sect or religion, worship, funny names, that’s why I said you shouldn’t look at it from THEOlogical standpoint.

What do you understand by gnosis?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:05am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Catholic Church is different from Catholic.
If you know what gnosis is, you won’t relate it to Christianity, sect or religion, that’s why I said you shouldn’t look at it from THEOlogical standpoint.

Lol. You have responded well. I was trying to test you. Am glad to meet you. I have been looking for brodas & sisters who just like me came into gnosis but I have found none. Its been difficult bro cos my family is into main street christianty & don't understand my changes like refusing to go to church etc.When I say things like God cannot be jealous or angry because he is the totality of knowledge and cannot make mistake or test man (because he already knows the outcome). I get criticised left, right and center. I cannot even mention things like yaldaboath or pistis sophia to them, the small one wey I sabi I have been ostracised. Ordinarily telling them that God cannot send someone to die for sin because sin is a result of inadequate knowledge.... bros I don weak I o fit talk pass like this. I don really suffer sha but I will not stop. I M currently looking for the essenes right now.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:06am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. You have responded well. I was trying to test you. Am glad to meet you. I have been looking for brodas & sisters who just like me came into gnosis but I have found none. Its been difficult bro cos my family is into main street christianty & don't understand my changes like refusing to go to church etc.When I say things like God cannot be jealous or angry because he is the totality of knowledge and cannot make mistake or test man (because he already knows the outcome). I get criticised left, right and center. I cannot even mention things like yaldaboath or pistis sophia to them, the small one wey I sabi I have been ostracised. Ordinarily telling them that God cannot send someone to die for sin because sin is a result of inadequate knowledge.... bros I don weak I o fit talk pass like this. I don really suffer sha but I will not stop. I M currently looking for the essenes right now.

Bro, which “God” are you talking about?
God is a title not a person.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:13am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Bro, which “God” are you talking about?
God is a title not a person.

It's a title because my God has no name. Anything that has name was named by something or someone preceeding it. Its not man or archons that needs a name before it emanates to those who seek it.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:14am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

It's a title because my God has no name. Anything that has name was named by something or someone preceeding it.

If it has no name how did you know it is your “God” or it’s even a “God”?
Do you know its characteristics to compare?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:16am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

It's a title because my God has no name. Anything that has name was named by something or someone preceeding it. Its not man or archons that needs a name before it emanates to those who seek it.

Archons are found in myth. Is this your “God” also one?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:29am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

If it has no name how did you know it is your “God” or it’s even a “God”?
Do you know its characteristics to compare?

It cannot be compared to anything or anyone because it's the source of all cosmic consciousness in the multiverse/spiritaul and predates time. It doesn't have any characteristics because it's only an image of itself a replica to nothing. Since nothing prediates it, no one knows it's characteristics and since it cannot be limited to matter no one can see or sense its characters. know because it's consciousness is in me( even tho it did not mortally make me.Its the consciousness or light that has led to where I am.
You have been asking me questions but havent answered any. What do you believe in?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:32am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

It annot be compared to anything or anyone because it's the source of all cosmic consciousness in the multiverse and predates time.
You have been asking me questions but havent answered any. What do you believe in?

Then don’t call it “God” anymore.
Believe in as how? Do you mean which story book do I believe in?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:34am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Then don’t call it “God” anymore.
Believe in as how? Do you mean which story book do I believe in?

What is ur belief oga? Story book or not
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:36am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

What is ur belief oga? Story book or not

Belief comes from DOXA, oga. Do you mean which story book I believe in?

“OrthoDOX”
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:42am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Belief comes from DOXA, oga. Do you mean which story book I believe in?
“OrthoDOX”
It's a very simple question bro. You do not need to be running around in circles avoiding questions with questions. Be proud of who you are. Atheist, agnostic, gnostic etc.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 2:45am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

It's a very simple question bro. You do not need to be running around in circles avoiding questions with questions. Be proud of who you are. Atheist, agnostic, gnostic etc.

I’m a human being and I’m proud of that. It’s a simple question too, maybe you don’t know the origin of the word “belief” so go look it up.
It’s like me asking you which Cartoon do you believe in?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 2:59am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

I’m a human being and I’m proud of that. It’s a simple question too, maybe you don’t know the origin of the word “belief” so go look it up.
It’s like me asking you which Cartoon is real?

Were you a cattle before that you are proud of being human? You have to believe in something. Its either you believe there is no god, or you belive that we were made by Extraterrestrials (whom our ancestors called gods) or you believe in religion. Why are you afraid to say which side you stand on? Your case seems like an overdose of knowledge that eventually leads narcissism. Tread carefully.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 3:01am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Were you a cattle before that you are proud of being human? You have to believe in something. Its either you believe there is no god, or you belive that we were made by Extraterrestrials (whom our ancestors called gods) or you believe in religion. Why are you afraid to say which side you stand on? Your case seems like an overdose of knowledge that eventually leads narcissism. Tread carefully.

But didn’t we say earlier that “god” is a title?
Oooh you mean which religion I believe in, earlier didn’t we agree that we are not talking from THEOlogical standpoint?
And we can only believe opinions. We believe opinions everyday but we can’t know it.
I don’t know why you are forcing sides on me?
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 3:20am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

But didn’t we say earlier that “god” is a title?
Oooh you mean which religion I believe in, earlier didn’t we agree that we are not talking from THEOlogical standpoint?
And we can only believe opinions. We believe opinions everyday but we can’t know it.
I don’t know why you are forcing sides on me?

Lol u don't believe in story books but you mentioned watchers and yaldaboath from another "story book" with all pleasure and pride. Did you think that mentioning those things will make u seem smart? Or that nobody will know what you are talking about?You said the Catholic church invented jesus(yeshua) but when I told you that christianity(not in its organised form) predated the organised Catholic church you changed to Catholic not Catholic church as if both don't mean the same thing. Like I said tread carefully, you are sounding narcissistic. Good bye. My night shift just about to start.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 3:22am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol u don't believe in story books but you mentioned watchers and yaldaboath from another "story book" with all pleasure and pride. Did you think that mentioning those things will make u seem smart? Or that nobody will know what you are talking about?You said the Catholic church invented jesus(yeshua) but when I told you that christianity(not in its organised form) predated the organised Catholic church you changed to Catholic not Catholic church as if both don't mean the same thing. Like I said tread carefully, you are sounding narcissistic. Good bye. My night shift just about to start.

Of course watchers and yaldaboath are from story books. What do you mean with pleasure and pride? You are doing too much, and going out of your script
You lie, show me where I said “Catholic Church” invented Jesus, if you don’t know what Catholic means it’s your ignorance not me.

Olodo, joshua also means yeshua. And there’s no where in the Hebrew Bible where they mentioned “Jesus” it’s only found in Christian Bible complied by Catholic through canonization like the Catholic epistles.

Advise yourself, hypocrite, it was written all over you from the start. Looking for brothers in gnosis indeed, no shame. Lying blatantly to promote your deity.

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 4:02am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

If we are to translate yeshua directly from Hebrew to Greek, it means IESOUS, not the Greek “Jesus” you talk about. Guess who changed the name from IESOUS to Jesus? cheesy

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 4:17am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Of course watchers and yaldaboath are from story books.
You lie, show me where I said “Catholic Church” invented Jesus, if you don’t know what Catholic means it’s your ignorance not me.

Olodo, joshua also means yeshua. And there’s no where in the Hebrew Bible where they mentioned “Jesus” it’s only found in Christian Bible complied by Catholic through canonization like the Catholic epistles.

Advise yourself, hypocrite, it was written all over you from the start. Looking for brothers in gnosis indeed, no shame. Lying blatantly to promote your deity.

Why will the "Hebrew" bible mention Jesus? Is Jesus a Hebrew word? Don't you know that the word Jesus is possible because of the translation from Greek to English. Now Yehosua, Yeshua, iesus, iesous. All mean the same thing but with various translations though some might not be exactly accurate. And the distinction between Yeshua and Jesus is because the Old testament is/was first written in Hebrew, hence the translation of Yeshoshua to English meant joshua. You get? I could go on and on about translation but the name is not what matters most it's the person or his message. Or are you saying that Jesus is not Yeshua or that Jesus does not exist or that Jesus is different from yeshua what exactly is your point. Guyyyy, ah ah.. you are now bringing translation semantics
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 4:28am On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

If we are to translate yeshua directly from Hebrew to Greek, it means IESOUS, not the Greek “Jesus” you talk about. Guess who changed the name from IESOUS to Jesus? cheesy

Lol guy you are highly ignorant. What language was the new testament originally written in? And what language was the old testament originally written in?
You are even shooting yourself in the leg. If the Greek translation of Yeshua is iesous why can't and shouldn't the English translate to Jesus, and why/shouldn't the igbo translate to a name they understand? So translation is ur issue? Bro, you are still surface
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by AntiChristian: 5:48am On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please simple YES or NO
Can Allah himself overstep his own standard?

What's the standard He wants to overstep?

He knows all things. So He knows where He'll step even before creating the step.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2022
AntiChristian:

What's the standard He wants to overstep?
He knows all things. So He knows where He'll step even before creating the step.

To the highlighted questions the answer is LOVE!
Is your God a God of love?

So what has those he predestined for HellFire done to deserve been there?
Remember they never existed before he created them, therefore he should explain on what basis he decided to make them subjects of HellFire! smiley
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 7:28am On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Why will the "Hebrew" bible mention Jesus? Is Jesus a Hebrew word? Don't you know that the word Jesus is possible because of the translation from Greek to English. Now Yehosua, Yeshua, iesus, iesous. All mean the same thing but with various translations though some might not be exactly accurate. And the distinction between Yeshua and Jesus is because the Old testament is/was first written in Hebrew, hence the translation of Yeshoshua to English meant joshua. You get? I could go on and on about translation but the name is not what matters most it's the person or his message. Or are you saying that Jesus is not Yeshua or that Jesus does not exist or that Jesus is different from yeshua what exactly is your point. Guyyyy, ah ah.. you are now bringing translation semantics

Arrant nonsense. After how many years “Jesus” died did they create New Testament?

was “Jesus” not a Jew? Why is “Jesus” a Jew man given a Latin name?
Olodo, “ Jesus” is a Latin word that was created by mistranslation.
Was the New Testament written in Latin? Why is the New Testament creating a new name then?

If they wanted to translate iesous to English, it will be Joshua and not “Jesus”!
The translation to Joshua to yeshua has to do with the meaning of the word. Stop disgracing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Sodom And Gomorroh Really Exist? / Islam And War! / Fellow Backsliders, What Bible Verse You Will Never Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.