Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... (1652 Views)

Signs That You Are In A False Religion. / One Major Symptom Of False Religion. / Which Of The Bible Versions Best Portrays God's Message To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 3:56pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

You are just a dude who stumbled upon information that you do not understand. You are very far from enlightenment (the reason why you are proud & insultive) A gnostic will not be proud, insulting or be talking with me about translation errors or wether Jesus is real or not. A gnostic already knows these things. What he focuses on is himself. Trying to conquer the flesh through knowledge, meditation and good works. We gnostics know Jesus is real because we have his footprints from when he was 12-30 in South east Asia all the way to China. We know his sages, who he is, the works he came for and why he was killed. Humble yourself because when u come across the knowledge some of us have u will realise that prude is emptiness, and one can only be truly enlightened when he has conquered pride and anger. The qualities of your favorite demiurge- yaldaboath grin
I will leave you with a few words from Jesus/yeshua
(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you

Olodo, you don’t know what Gnostic is.
Olodo God is a title not a person.
Olodo yahweh is the yaldaboath in the story book.
Olodo Bible was not written in English, research very well on who said those words it’s not “Latin Jesus” .
fake Gnostic. Bwahahahah.
Pretender!

You are so desperate, who are the “we” that believe in Latin Jesus. Mention them.

Christians and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying for all i care!

Upon all the quotations i presented to you guys does it mean anything to you people?
If you want to become Muslims let me know but blind arguments out of frustration i won't quote anything for you.
Go and hug the electric transformer! cheesy

Those guys are just typical Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.
I feel sad already for engaging one of them without knowing who they truly are cry
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 5:03pm On May 12, 2022
2 Corinthians 10:12
We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.

A Bigger fool hates what he does not understand, they are called misosopher.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 5:05pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

You are just a dude who stumbled upon information that you do not understand. You are very far from enlightenment (the reason why you are proud & insultive) A gnostic will not be proud, insulting or be talking with me about translation errors or wether Jesus is real or not. A gnostic already knows these things. What he focuses on is himself. Trying to conquer the flesh through knowledge, meditation and good works. We gnostics know Jesus is real because we have his footprints from when he was 12-30 in South east Asia all the way to China. We know his sages, who he is, the works he came for and why he was killed. Humble yourself because when u come across the knowledge some of us have u will realise that prude is emptiness, and one can only be truly enlightened when he has conquered pride and anger. The qualities of your favorite demiurge- yaldaboath grin
I will leave you with a few words from Jesus/yeshua
(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you

Olodo doesn’t even know what a Gnostic is. And he is one of the “Gnostic”. Which kind of blunder is that.

You are so desperate, who are the “we” that believe in Latin Jesus. Mention them.

A fool hates what he does not understand.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Those guys are just typical Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.
I feel sad already for engaging one of them without knowing who they truly are cry
Once you beat their intelligence in reasoning they'll start trailing you from place to place as if they have something tangible to say but the fact remains that they're completely empty so they result to name calling! wink
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 6:02pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Once you beat their intelligence in reasoning they'll start trailing you from place to place as if they have something tangible to say but the fact remains that they're completely empty so they result to name calling! wink

The most annoying part is they act like they know and waste ur time eventually. Nothing more draining than engaging with low IQ peeps.
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 6:06pm On May 12, 2022
Maynman:

Olodo doesn’t even know what a Gnostic is. And he is one of the “Gnostic”. Which kind of blunder is that.

A fool hates what he does not understand.
Lol

1 Like

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

The most annoying part is they act like they know and waste ur time eventually. Nothing more draining than engaging with low IQ peeps.
You get it!
That's why i only engage them when they ask sensitive or thought provoking questions in order to make innocent followers see how low their IQ. So when they see how easily i proved them wrong they become more annoyed and start looking for ways to engage me with insult then i ignore them! wink
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 6:08pm On May 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol

Latin Jesus the work of ROMAN CATHOLIC cheesy
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by 43Ronin: 6:19pm On May 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You get it!
That's why i only engage them when they ask sensitive or thought provoking questions in order to make innocent followers see how low their IQ. So when they see how easily i proved them wrong they become more annoyed and start looking for ways to engage me with insult then i ignore them! wink

There's one trolling me now cos I exposed his ignorance. Lol. So typical
Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by Maynman: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
Ignorant self acclaimed Gnostic bwahahahah.
Jesus is a Greek word indeed grin

A fool hates what he does not understand. 43Ronin

Re: False Religion Portrays God As Diabolical... by cornelboy(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2022
1 1 1 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price Of Your Soul / Does Herbal Medcine Have A Spiritual Undertone? / Hardship In Following God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.