Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Side Hustle Can I Start With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Side Hustle Can I Start With Little Capital (356 Views)

Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. / Please What Side Hustle Can I Start With 50k / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Side Hustle Can I Start With Little Capital by gbaskiboy: 12:14pm On May 10, 2022
Please i need side hustle to compliment my salary. I work in a firm at Yaba, Lagos. I work 6 hours per day, the work is run on shifting. If am on morning shift i will resume by 8AM closed
by 2PM and 2PM to 8PM if on afternoon shift. My salary currently is 70k and no increment for now. I have a baby girl whos is 6 month, transportation and baby food takes large chunk of the salary. I tend to raise 50k in the next few months to start a business. I know 50k is too small start a business, but i want to start something in addition to what am earning. What business can i start with the little capital? I look forward to your positive response and well intention comments.

NB: Fraudsters and Scammers should stay off from this thread.
Re: What Side Hustle Can I Start With Little Capital by Chychee(f): 7:10pm On May 11, 2022
If you'd like to start a profitable online business that requires little to no capital, reach out to me via WhatsApp. I'd be more than willing to help you with the necessary information you need.

Good luck with your job hunt �

http://.us/w/?c=ac0964
Re: What Side Hustle Can I Start With Little Capital by Felixzy2(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2022
Do you want to earn at least 1000Naira online everyday? If yes, click on this link below and register. Registration is free. After registration, all you need to do is to complete some task and get paid for each task you complete.

Or do you want to hire people to do some task for you online (get people to subscribe, Like, Follow your social media accounts or any task ) and pay them as little as 50Naira above per task?.. Just click the link and get started
https:///3suBxH4

(1) (Reply)

I can get you Canva premium with 30 minutes guide... / Introducing Officeajo, A Tech-based Ajo/esusu/ For Employees In The Workplace / Extinct Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.