Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife (1060 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Ilamina(f): 1:23pm On May 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Jashub: 1:26pm On May 10, 2022
For the first time you've asked a sensible question
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Tejumola856: 1:29pm On May 10, 2022
I’m not scared of death cus everyone is going to die in one way or the other, I’m only scared of life after death.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Bluezy13(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2022
I'm scared of dying without achieving my goals. As for the afterlife; I don't care.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2022
death is the only certain thing in life, everything else is down to you and your actions only....so make the best of it!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Ilamina(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2022
Jashub:
For the first time you've asked a sensible question
I thought this will be considered as one of my childish posts
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Emmanuelcann: 4:40pm On May 10, 2022
Not at all, let it come at it's own time
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Sniper04(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2022
I'm not scared, I'm sure there's no heaven neither is there hell

2 Likes

Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Ilamina(f): 8:16pm On May 10, 2022
Sniper04:
I'm not scared, I'm sure there's no heaven neither is there hell
isn't that more scary

You are just going back to the soil

2 Likes

Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by illicit(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2022
I am scared of living longer than necessary
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2022
Am not scared of death.
I ll only die once, not twice when I don reach like 120 years.
What I feared is brokeness.
A female in this hard Nigeria must not be broke hence she ll be a prey to men.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Sniper04(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2022
Ilamina:
isn't that more scary

You are just going back to the soil
Anyhow e wan be, there is nothing in life afterall everyone will die
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by emmanuelbrown26: 10:49pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Am not scared of death.
I ll only die once, not twice when I don reach like 120 years.
What I feared is brokeness.
A female in this hard Nigeria must not be broke hence she ll be a prey to men.
120 years? when i say women are wicked and dangerous, simps no go believe me. u wan to dey suffer d living, na to use hand kill u straight
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

120 years? when i say women are wicked and dangerous, simps no go believe me. u wan to dey suffer d living, na to use hand kill u straight
Kilanko ni.
Go n kill all the girls in your home.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

Kilanko ni.
Go n kill all the girls in your home.
U hv started your madness right?
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by doubleE70: 12:04am On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
yup she done start
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Slynation(m): 12:39am On May 11, 2022
At the long run, we are all dead...!!!
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Ilamina(f): 2:44am On May 11, 2022
Sniper04:

Anyhow e wan be, there is nothing in life afterall everyone will die
heaven is the best place to be
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by dontrulee: 3:31am On May 11, 2022
Nope.
I died the day I was born.
So, am not scared of time. I enjoy life to the fullest. One day I'll tell my tales
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by emmanuelbrown26: 6:58am On May 11, 2022
doubleE70:

yup she done start
Don't worry bro, I'm coming with my holy cane to use it on her
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Nobody: 7:30am On May 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

You are not well

Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by emmanuelbrown26: 7:36am On May 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are not well
How did u know that I really need a help?
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Simplyvic18(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2022
Stillbirth?
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Shadysen: 11:32am On May 11, 2022
Am not scare at all, broke life not worth living.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Ilamina(f): 1:03pm On May 11, 2022
Shadysen:
Am not scare at all, broke life not worth living.
are you broke
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Shadysen: 1:14pm On May 11, 2022
Ilamina:
are you broke
yes, I am damn broke, I even reason to go astray because I am tired of being this way.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Shadysen: 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
Ilamina:
are you broke
yeah, am broke like hell. I will soon compromise.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
I ain’t scared of any of them
I’m only scared of kicking the wrong person with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by kingscare1(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
Fvck death, fvck after life.

I just wanna be great, I just wanna leave my footprint on the sound of time. Want people to remember and talk about me and my legacies after am gone.

That must happen.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by efficiencie(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
Tejumola856:
I’m not scared of death cus everyone is going to die in one way or the other, I’m only scared of life after death.

Why are you scared of the afterlife when everyone will face it as well?
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by efficiencie(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2022
kingscare1:
Fvck death, fvck after life.

I just wanna be great, I just wanna leave my footprint on the sound of time. Want people to remember and talk about me and my legacies after am gone.

That must happen.

After another 1000 years your legacy will be forgotten? Who still remembers the legacy of the great Egyptian pharaohs? Who remembers Alexander the great? Sufficient time, global cataclysm or a cultural revolution can wipe out legacies.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife by kingscare1(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2022
efficiencie:

After another 1000 years your legacy will be forgotten? Who still remembers the legacy of the great Egyptian pharaohs? Who remembers Alexander the great? Sufficient time, global cataclysm or a cultural revolution can wipe out legacies in a short time.

Na lie.
2pac lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Virginity Really Matters In A Marriage Or Relationship?? / Singles: How Do You Cope With Extreme Cold Weather?? / "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.