Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving (43360 Views)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
DeLaRue:
My lady banker friend is depressed, desperate to leave her banking job,but she's struggling to find an alternative as she's the main bread winner, and can't just quit.

The thing is wearing her down mentally.

Some banking jobs are something else.

if she can drive, let her get a car and join the platform

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

I have finally resign from the banking job and I am very happy now with my earnings and freedom.

For me to resign I had to work as Bolt driver everyday I close from the bank and drive till 10pm and worked all through the weekends as a bolt driver, with this I was able to save 1million in short period of time and got loan of 1.5m to get another car.

So now my monthly savings after other expenses is 200k which I plan to pay back the loan in six month starting form this month.

I only work from Wednesday to Sunday every week now since I resigned.
Thanks for all the support from here, other contract staff bankers especially men reading this post should look for exits root immediately as there is no future in the banking industry for us as a polytechnic graduates.

Wow I love your guts and courage. Good luck to you in your new endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by showafrica(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

I have finally resign from the banking job and I am very happy now with my earnings and freedom.

For me to resign I had to work as Bolt driver everyday I close from the bank and drive till 10pm and worked all through the weekends as a bolt driver, with this I was able to save 1million in short period of time and got loan of 1.5m to get another car.

So now my monthly savings after other expenses is 200k which I plan to pay back the loan in six month starting form this month.

Thanks for all the support from here, other contract staff bankers especially men reading this post should look for exits root immediately as there is no future in the banking industry for us as a polytechnic graduates.

You be sharp guy ooo

But where you get loan to pay back in 6 months?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2022
Congratulations... It's something I plan on doing once I learn to drive! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by huntax(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2022
PROPEACE:

Please what does this comprehensive insurance guarantee?

If your car gets stolen or is involved in an accident, they will cover the cost.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by chloride6: 12:52pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

Please pay for comprehensive insurance. Thanks and congratulations
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Mariangeles(f): 12:52pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

You will be happier, you'll see.
There's nothing like being your own boss, and doing things at your own terms.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by shigoawesu(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2022
Fox12:

Get yourself a pocket-friendly car or at least secure one by loan
Get a appropriate vehicle credentials
download Bolt App and register as a bolt driver
walla!
after your fast pay, come and pay tithe

I heard there are types of cars that are acceptable
Like what brand and model please
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by kaymart: 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
DeLaRue:
My lady banker friend is depressed, desperate to leave her banking job,but she's struggling to find an alternative as she's the main bread winner, and can't just quit.

The thing is wearing her down mentally.

Some banking jobs are something else.

Is she a contract staff?
And how is it wearing her out?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Tobichuks08: 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

Which state are u currently boss
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by chrizzyace: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

Im happy for the bold step you’ve taken. I’m also in the bolt business. I’ll love to discuss that loan part with you privately if you don’t mind pls. Pls drop me ur ig handle or reply to my dm here. Thanks
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by expert234: 12:58pm On May 11, 2022
post=112725604:
That was one brave decision.

All the very best for the future....

It will end in Praise

You praise the national destroyer and encourage his victims.

Do you have any stand at all?

Are you confused about the concept of right and wrong or you are intentionally deceptive?

Whatever you do, every evil you defend will bounce back upon you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Luvinghubby: 12:58pm On May 11, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
You are a strong man

Try and leave that N30k BMC job and be happy like OP

congratulations OP, Buhari have succeeded in making Naira useless

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Petshopng: 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
Well done bro, I wish you the very best
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by tofolo(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

which state Sir?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by slydog(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
hardbody:

This is very inspirational but you actually resigned as a contract staff working in a bank. Let us get it clear. No Banker employed as a full staff will resign from that job to go into bolt driving since in truth, the pay in that sector is very lucrative.

I encourage all other persons employed as contract staff in the bank to indeed seek an escape route. In the long term, they will be happy they did.
I used to be a full staff of a Bank and I still drive bolt in ph
I even carry my colleagues in my car on business calls.
How much do you think the salary is? 200k in this economy for a man with kids?
Anyways I left banking in March this year, japa levels

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by yusluvad(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
dalass:
cool
Seems Bank jobs are overrated grin
Highly overrated...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2022
I salute your courage 2blockus but what i want to say on this issue is that it works for you does not mean that it will work for others. You have tested waters of bolt driving while others trying to exit contract banking job can tried other fields of endervour Ire oooo.
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by petroldollar: 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
Snitch24:
Even for Bsc Holders
Bank job without alternative source of income as a man
Omoh
what about as a woman?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by petroldollar: 1:08pm On May 11, 2022
dazzlingd:
Ok.

The world has changed, and nobody should be doing a contract job in a bank of less than 100k per month with all your time taken to do nothing with your life

Why will a young man take a job less than 100k, work 7 to 7 with hard labour and no career growth nor transferable skills. Even full staff in banks don dey japa not to talk of contract staff, it is the most evil thing u can do to yourself

Only a masochist should work in the bank as a contract staff
how much does a full staff earn and how much does a bank manager earn?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by ShineJane(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
Thanks so much for sharing your testimony.... been stock in same job as a contract working in a man for the past 7 years ....Your testimony fired me up to stay focus to my existing plan as I had set.
Kept winning....ireeeeeeee
ooooo

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by uvie66: 1:14pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

just be very careful, don't work too late at night, and make sure you don't carry more than two young guys at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by PerfectStranger(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
omonla10:
If u be bolt driver and owner, u no be poor man o. There are some days u make 25k and above as profit.. It's even better than most state govt jobs. Just make sure u do comprehensive insurance maybe 80k yearly..
Comprehensive insurance how? Explain bro
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

not only poly,in general.Bank job is good to just work like 2years save and do something tangible

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by PerfectStranger(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2022
Anyone who has a car to give out for higher purchase should hit me up. I'll remit 100k/month till i pay up.
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by victorsola: 1:20pm On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
Use city like Benin for that bolt business for you to make profit

A city where people live life on the fast lane...clubbing, drinking, smoking, booking hotels...

Benin na dangerous city oo. Lagos is safer than Benin oo.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by georgeakins: 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
dalass:
cool

Seems Bank jobs are overrated grin

I guess that guy was a contract staff
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Kunleop: 1:24pm On May 11, 2022
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

Congratulations, u made a bold decision, I resigned last year, Thank God, I never regret my decision..
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by JBoss25(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Anyone who has a car to give out for higher purchase should hit me up. I'll remit 100k/month till i pay up.
Brother that Bolt job na risk o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Anticrime77: 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
Adxcrackerr:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Go teach ur family first.. Spamming all thread to scam. Bara o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by JBoss25(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations

Your level will change in some few weeks..

Don't relax... Work hard to secure a second car and give it to a trusted driver...

You can probably earn total 400k/m
You don give me ideas
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by olus57(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2022
I love your courage, pls how can you help me becuz i just bought fourteen passage mazda bus, but there's no market in this my area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / Dangote Group Converts Lockdown Break To Staffers' Annual Leave (Photo) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.