Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving (43169 Views)

50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by kaylardz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
shabashola:
Op I can relate to being a contract staff in banks, I almost lose my home cos of the job. I worked 7 to 11pm most times cos in my branch we were short staffed due to the selfish interest of my supervisors, two guys in my unit(operation) resigned and the supervisors refuse to request for replacement, my brother they overworked the tellers to the point that i had to resigned. Imagine a married woman with young kids returning from work almost 11pm everyday.. mehn bank job is not worth it even though I don't have anything doing now at least I have my peace.

Pls help me on how to get this bank contract job. I want to do it for 2 years, save money and japa from this country. I get Bsc
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Nozino: 1:41am On Jul 08, 2022
victorsola:
i work and stay in Benin and I do bolt for a year there . So I can tell you for free. If you don’t understand the language well don’t try it .

Which Benin?? Una go carry dy lie
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by shabashola(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
kaylardz:

Pls help me on how to get this bank contract job. I want to do it for 2 years, save money and japa from this country. I get Bsc
I doubt if you can save to japa with bank contract job cos if you save your total salary without spending a penny out of it in a year is not up to 1m.. anyways you can search for icsl, they are one of the recruiting firm.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
VcStunner:

Save 600k and I will get you a degree from a university in Benin republic, and you will serve by November.
is this a joke or what??
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Deluxesticky(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2022
agoodman:

Bolt works in Akure. I started on Monday and it's been ok so far. I have a 2008 Honda Accord which I bought toks 7 months ago and it's what I'm using for bolt. It's not as fuel efficient as a Corolla or civic but it's what I have and I'm managingg it until I can get a civic. Bolt is very lucrative here in Akure because lots of people use it.

Bro, I need your insight on this Bolt stuff; please can u drop ur number or email. Thanks sir.
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by IAmTobore(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Really really nice, this is the kind of talk I like hearing, keep pushing it bro, the sky is your limit, I remember when i was driving taxi in Lagos from 2006 to 2007, after saving upto 800k plus also I had to use the money to travel to Moscow Russia and hustle more and come back to Nigeria and invest
What was your hustle in Moscow? I heard it's a very expensive city. What was your experience in regards to racism?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by IAmTobore(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Consideratefish:

Brother, na story oh. Don't believe everything you read online. It pays but the pay isn't that fantastic.
Can we discuss it? Are you a bolt driver? If yes. Do you own the car? How much do you make after working a full day (excluding fuel money)
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by IAmTobore(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
slydog:

Na Canada open door for me o
Man, what do you do in Canada?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
IAmTobore:
What was your hustle in Moscow? I heard it's a very expensive city. What was your experience in regards to racism?

I was driving taxi there and I was making like 100 dollars everyday then, racism, hmmmm, na Moscow then bust my eye, I still had that cut till today, their racism there is in another level, is too high but their beautiful ladies are cool and mix up easily

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by IAmTobore(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

I was driving taxi there and I was making like 100 dollars everyday then, racism, hmmmm, na Moscow then bust my eye, I still had that cut till today, their racism there is in another level, is too high but their beautiful ladies are cool and mix up easily
Quite disappointing about the racism part. Can we exchange numbers? Should I send you a mail?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Adamwilliams: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah, bold driving is good. I earn a handsome amount from truck driving. I learn driving from https://dispatcher101.com/ a truck dispatcher school and then passed the driving test. now I am a good driver and earn handsome money and own my truck too.
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
IAmTobore:
Quite disappointing about the racism part. Can we exchange numbers? Should I send you a mail?

Is ok, u can dm
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by IAmTobore(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Is ok, u can dm
I have sent you a private message.
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by GreaterFuture(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
obinna58:
Bolt marketing strategy grin

Hmmn...
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by GreaterFuture(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
yomifola:
Even me sef Don resigned as a contract staff in a bank last year and I was able to save up to 2million in 9years of working in the bank.

I Don use the 2M take rent an Hotel

My brother, business is the best...

U can't excel working under a man

I'm now an Hotel manager(although i paid yearly for the rent) but I know how much I make monthly

Don't let anybody deceive u that there's no opportunity out there... Don't relent, be focus and also pray.

I just dey pity my friend wey dem Don married with two or three kids wey no get option than to dey do the contract job dey go

That work nah slavery work

If I enter any bank like this... I just dey shake head for contract staffs wey dey work for there... They are just suffering and smiling

That work no be work at all at all

Rent hotel as in how??
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by sacajawea: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Is this playing...
No this is Playing
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by saysugar(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
U will rent it and u start generating customers lodging and u pay the building yearly, just like brothel house renting for ashawo
GreaterFuture:

Rent hotel as in how??
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by GreaterFuture(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
saysugar:
U will rent it and u start generating customers lodging and u pay the building yearly, just like brothel house renting for ashawo
Ok.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Timagex(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
2blockus:
Good afternoon Landers.

I have finally resign from the banking job and I am very happy now with my earnings and freedom.

For me to resign I had to work as Bolt driver everyday I close from the bank and drive till 10pm and worked all through the weekends as a bolt driver, with this I was able to save 1million in short period of time and got loan of 1.5m to get another car.

So now my monthly savings after other expenses is 200k which I plan to pay back the loan in six month starting form this month.

I only work from Wednesday to Sunday every week now since I resigned.
Thanks for all the support from here, other contract staff bankers especially men reading this post should look for exits root immediately as there is no future in the banking industry for us as a polytechnic graduates.

Hello sir. I have some questions concerning the bolt hustle. Can I send a mail?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Sahlawsoft: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pls is Uber still profitable in Ibadan now, i need peoples that are into it to respond please
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Timagex(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sahlawsoft:
Pls is Uber still profitable in Ibadan now, i need peoples that are into it to respond please

Do you also want to go into it?
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by ADfavour1: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Do you know you can make huge amount of money selling other people's product online. Yes earn up to 30k weekly by selling only one product and 300k weekly by selling only 10. For more info contact 09156100458 on WhatsApp quote author=2blockus post=112698549]Good afternoon Landers.

I have finally resign from the banking job and I am very happy now with my earnings and freedom.

For me to resign I had to work as Bolt driver everyday I close from the bank and drive till 10pm and worked all through the weekends as a bolt driver, with this I was able to save 1million in short period of time and got loan of 1.5m to get another car.

So now my monthly savings after other expenses is 200k which I plan to pay back the loan in six month starting form this month.

I only work from Wednesday to Sunday every week now since I resigned.
Thanks for all the support from here, other contract staff bankers especially men reading this post should look for exits root immediately as there is no future in the banking industry for us as a polytechnic graduates.
[/quote]
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Sahlawsoft: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Timagex:

Do you also want to go into it?

Yes
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by Stellacruz: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Me that need Banking job and another person is quitting!... This life no balance truly😟
Re: I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving by cousinteee: 4:32am On Mar 15, 2023
How much commission does bolt charge in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.