Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,138 members, 7,746,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 12:40 AM

Get Rid Of Arthrities - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Arthrities (120 Views)

Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Arthrities by uchenna4lss(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2022
Good afternoon Joyce? The RIDA BITTERS you left with me did wonders on this Lady. She is my sister in law. She had been suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis. When you have me the medicine I thought of her and shared with her...she used two bottles and today I visited them on Lumumba Avenue, she has got treated. She had swollen feet but now the oedema has gone. God is great! M/S Joyce, you will direct me to whoever you will send the medicine to so that I can get from them for some people who may need them.

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Loneliness On Mental Health – 9 Mobile’s Health Talk Series By Ton / Today Is World No Tobacco Day!!! / Work With A Professional Infographics Designer —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.