Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw (1855 Views)

Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 6:24pm On May 10, 2022
His name is RAYMOND DABERECHI ANYALECHI and he is from Isiukwuato in Abia state. He has been into molesting young girls for years now. He started running short of young girls to molest and in 2020 he started an Organization called GIRLS CLIQUE only for young girls from age 23 and below who are very vulnerable and can easily fall for his antics and deceit. (If you are a young girl above this age he will not accept you). These unsuspecting innocent girls would think they are joining an organization that empowers young girls not knowing that they would gradually be manipulated into doing nasty and abominable acts with the man and also get sexually exploited.
Most times he gifts them huge amount of money or gifts first so they let down their guard and then he finds a reason to take them to his house.
Now, the so called office of the GIRLS CLIQUE is in the mans house in Owerri Imo State. He usually gets his victims from Imo state.
Some of the young girls he works alongside with are aware of the atrocities going on and they help him convince young girls to join.
My brothers and sisters, if you have younger sisters or relatives in Imo state or Abia state for their safety be sure they don't join this GIRLS CLIQUE or else the will end up like these girls (his victims) - see pictures.
These are his pictures and pictures of what he does to his victims.
The pictures were secretly gotten from his phone.
If anyone has the connections for this to reach the Minister of Women Affairs in Imo state so he can be arrested and his so called organization investigated, it will be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by illicit(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2022
Baba for d girls tongue
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 6:29pm On May 10, 2022
His facebook profile and the so called Girls Clique page on Facebook

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 6:30pm On May 10, 2022
This is him

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:38pm On May 10, 2022
Seeing those photos make me wanna puke.. undecided
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Mystery9(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
Report this to Human Right Organization snd to the Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by AsapTeddy(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2022
Na wah oh.
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:58pm On May 10, 2022
Seems OP's GF don port follow groove and he is pained. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2022
nneomaokorie11:
His name is RAYMOND DABERECHI ANYALECHI and he is from Isiukwuato in Abia state. He has been into molesting young girls for years now. He started running short of young girls to molest and in 2020 he started an Organization called GIRLS CLIQUE only for young girls from age 23 and below who are very vulnerable and can easily fall for his antics and deceit. (If you are a young girl above this age he will not accept you). These unsuspecting innocent girls would think they are joining an organization that empowers young girls not knowing that they would gradually be manipulated into doing nasty and abominable acts with the man and also get sexually exploited.
Most times he gifts them huge amount of money or gifts first so they let down their guard and then he finds a reason to take them to his house.
Now, the so called office of the GIRLS CLIQUE is in the mans house in Owerri Imo State. He usually gets his victims from Imo state.
Some of the young girls he works alongside with are aware of the atrocities going on and they help him convince young girls to join.
My brothers and sisters, if you have younger sisters or relatives in Imo state or Abia state for their safety be sure they don't join this GIRLS CLIQUE or else the will end up like these girls (his victims) - see pictures.
These are his pictures and pictures of what he does to his victims.
The pictures were secretly gotten from his phone.
If anyone has the connections for this to reach the Minister of Women Affairs in Imo state so he can be arrested and his so called organization investigated, it will be appreciated.

When girls as young as 10 years old (Chrisland school) eyes don tear finish. This one the claim say they are innocent, vulnerable, unsuspecting. WHAT A GIRL AT THE AGE OF 10 ALREADY KNOWS AND DOES DURING SEX...... grin . You want it to sound as if he manipulated them to become Ashawo. Am sorry for you. Did you discover that your girlfriend is in the GIRLS CLIQUE too?

Stop making it sound as if they girls are innocent, vulnerable, unsuspecting.

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
Shey you have sisters and you will have daughters too. Encourage them to join.
Blablamalala:

When girls as young as 10 years old (Chrisland school) eyes don tear finish. This one the claim say they are innocent, vulnerable, unsuspecting. WHAT A GIRL AT THE AGE OF 10 ALREADY KNOWS AND DOES DURING SEX...... grin IS ALREADY OUR THERE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. You want it to sound as if he manipulated them to become Ashawo. Am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:22am On May 11, 2022
Should have called on police anonymously, tell them his location and they will fish him out without notice and check his phone. Now that it's already online, he will delete these pictures and clear other available evidence around him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 10:39am On May 11, 2022
It is a simple thing

It is called sex trafficking, report him to NAPTIP

He will know what hit him, I am very sure he is using them for some of money rituals

There is always a selfish reason for such Organizations, he is not only a pervert but could be using them to advance some occultic interest

They are always the type that behave like that

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 11:16am On May 11, 2022
I went through is profile on fb and none of those nude pictures are there

I wanted to post the nude on his Facebook page, but then questions arises.

How true is it those fotos are from his fone?

Those could be random fotos from someone else fone
How did you get access to his fone?

What if he says his fone was hacked ?

Are you 100% certain of your info? Is it not possible the foto of nudes you have are girls that agree to sleep with him? Did he rape them? Or force himself on them ?

They look like girls who are into runs

What exactly does he do with the girls ? All of them ?

Can you provide details ?

If you can, that would be great.....do you have his number ? If yes, share I here let me chat him and see what he has to say

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Kenxxy(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2022
Do you really know what you are doing?
Do you have more prove on this?
Think about it undecided
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 7:32am On May 12, 2022
I am 100% certain. I wish I can reach the minister of women affairs in IMO STATE with this but I don't have the connection that is why I posted it here so that it will go viral.
Restroom:
I went through is profile on fb and none of those nude pictures are there

I wanted to post the nude on his Facebook page, but then questions arises.

How true is it those fotos are from his fone?

Those could be random fotos from someone else fone
How did you get access to his fone?

What if he says his fone was hacked ?

Are you 100% certain of your info? Is it not possible the foto of nudes you have are girls that agree to sleep with him? Did he rape them? Or force himself on them ?

They look like girls who are into runs

What exactly does he do with the girls ? All of them ?

Can you provide details ?

If you can, that would be great.....do you have his number ? If yes, share I here let me chat him and see what he has to say

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 7:34am On May 12, 2022
What kind of proof again.
Kenxxy:
Do you really know what you are doing?
Do you have more prove on this?
Think about it undecided
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
Create a new Facebook account and.from there post the pictures on that Girls cliq page , using your fake Facebook account......and.tell the audience this is what the idiot does with the girls secretly.

Tag like 100 people when you post it

Now to do this, create a new email address as well so that nothing can be trace to you.

Someone told me.she reach him yesterday on WhatsApp....he didn't deny or agree.

If you post it on Facebook through that fake account, it will go viral quickly

Check your email , I messaged you
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Search for "Rant HQ extension" on Facebook and lay your complaints there.
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 3:37pm On May 12, 2022
Don't go and put yourself in trouble o by reporting to any Rant HQ.

Las Las, matter fit burst for ur head if u do
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by GreenOaksGift: 6:07pm On May 12, 2022
If truly these pictures are on his page, how come no one is saying anything about it? Please tag some human right activists and blogs to any post you will be making on Facebook.

Facebook has policies against under age nudity.
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Enoabas: 3:51am On May 14, 2022
So I had to check out the Facebook pages to know more and found that the organisation also has a male arm called GUYS CLIQUE for guys 17 to 27 yrs and also a senior arm called LADIES CONNECT for ladies 25-29 yrs. So the question popped up "why didn't the person who posted this mention that too.

I also found out that the girls clique in question has other groups besides modelling. I saw media, I saw chef, I saw actresses, I saw painters etc and visible programs at different times and places. I also found that they have activities in campuses in different states with banners and posters.

I saw photos of staff and they boast of a membership of about 1470 girls.

In my confusion I searched the name of the said owner, went thru his page and still wondered.

A search result that also popped up was a post a lady made 3weeks ago saying that the man has been owing her #20,000 since
June last year and posted a screenshot of a chat with him where he promised to pay in 1week after giving her #10,000 that day. When asked her connection with him, she said she worked for him at GIRLS clique (same organization in question).

Could all these "slander" be because of #20,000?

Here's a screenshot of her post.

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Nobody: 6:06am On May 14, 2022
He said he's a "society transformer" on his Facebook page. Abeg the transformer for my area don dey faulty. We fit contact am? We go just fix am for our transformer side attach wires to am. See whether he fit give us better light pass our transformer.
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
Enoabas:
So I had to check out the Facebook pages to know more and found that the organisation also has a male arm called GUYS CLIQUE for guys 17 to 27 yrs and also a senior arm called LADIES CONNECT for ladies 25-29 yrs. So the question popped up "why didn't the person who posted this mention that too.

I also found out that the girls clique in question has other groups besides modelling. I saw media, I saw chef, I saw actresses, I saw painters etc and visible programs at different times and places. I also found that they have activities in campuses in different states with banners and posters.

In my confusion I searched the name of the said owner, went thru his page and still wondered.

A search result that also popped up was a post a lady made 3weeks ago saying that the man has been owing her #20,000 since
June last year and posted a screenshot of a chat with him where he promised to pay in 1week after giving her #10,000 that day. When asked her connection with him, she said she worked for him at GIRLS clique (same organization in question).

I think what the lady is trying to say is that, the guy has dirts on him. Finish.

He takes advantage of some of the girls. Interestingly, some I know chattwd their WhatsApp number to bring this to their attention.

The Person on the other end I was told was asking who are you?

Later they said he said thanks and he will report it to the appropriate authorities.

Sure, he could have taken advantages of some of the girls.
I was told he.didnt deny or acknowledge the fotos when they sent it to him

Many of them claiming saint in public are actually very immoral when you peep into their secret lives.

What's Girls clique for ?
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
The man is the one inchrge of the whatsap, so I was told.
Restroom:

I think what the lady is trying to say is that, the guy has dirts on him. Finish.

He takes advantage of some of the girls. Interestingly, some I know chattwd their WhatsApp number to bring this to their attention.

The Person on the other end I was told was asking who are you?

Later they said he said thanks and he will report it to the appropriate authorities.

Sure, he could have taken advantages of some of the girls.
I was told he.didnt deny or acknowledge the fotos when they sent it to him

Many of them claiming saint in public are actually very immoral when you peep into their secret lives.

What's Girls clique for ?
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 6:54pm On May 15, 2022
The so called Girls Clique is the one that is functioning most. The others you mentioned I'm not sure they are active. The lady you mentioned I'm not sure I know her. I will search her out and chat her up to ask her some questions. If she worked there she might know something. Pls email me the staff photos so I can check if I can recognize anyone.
Enoabas:

Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Louisbiz(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
Get the latest iphone 13 here https:///3wsQsTA
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
Re send the email, I have not gotten it
Restroom:
Create a new Facebook account and.from there post the pictures on that Girls cliq page , using your fake Facebook account......and.tell the audience this is what the idiot does with the girls secretly.

Tag like 100 people when you post it

Now to do this, create a new email address as well so that nothing can be trace to you.

Someone told me.she reach him yesterday on WhatsApp....he didn't deny or agree.

If you post it on Facebook through that fake account, it will go viral quickly

Check your email , I messaged you
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Restroom: 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
07014990344 chat me up
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by Enoabas: 1:48am On May 16, 2022
My point here is-
1) The activities of the organisation seem to be well in the open.
2) We were not shown a photo of him molesting any of the girls or even a sex video or photo with 1 or more of the girls.
3) No proof that any of the naked girls is a member of the organisation.
4) The photos that were said to have been gotten from his phone could be inconsequential because its not a crime to have photos of a naked girl in your phone, if she's not a minor. Also the photos seem to have been taken with their consent and in a way the face won't show. I noticed the photos are either of same girl at 3 different times or 3 different girls. And about same posture with a pillow under.

So how does the accuser want us to stone him without presenting proof that he is guilty of anything? Just his picture mixed with pictures that may have been gotten from anywhere.

5) I have also searched them on Instagram and learnt that the bikinis were made by the fashion designing group and then displayed by the modelling group. There are photos of the models in their bikini on Instagram.

7) Being an official line on WhatsApp, whoever that is handling it will not be too quick to react to something of this magnitude, because this is very heavy. The person will rather take it up the ladder, whether its him or a staff.

Lastly if the person that posted this is same lady that I found on Facebook then one could assume that this is a deliberate attempt to slander him. If the allegations are true, she is already implicated by saying she worked for him in same organization.

I also learnt that their Instagram handle GIRLS CLIQUE LNA was hacked so they set up GIRLS CLIQUE NAIJA.

I have chatted them to ask about the lady that posted on Facebook. I will update us when I get a response.

The big question in my head is " will a handsome man as this have to setup an organization this loud in the open just to have sex with girls in this present day?"

The story of "...he ran out of girls and so set up an organisation doesn't make sense to me".

I also saw a video of the girls at the market sharing gifts to old women in the market.
Re: Man Opens Organization In Disguise 2 Molest Unsuspecting Young Girls 23 Yrs Blw by nneomaokorie11: 7:06am On May 16, 2022
in all your replies you have been indirectly defending him and his organization, now I'm beginning to suspect you are "Him" or he sent you.
If I'm wrong then sorry, if you have means to reach Human rights officials or the appropriate authorities about this then drop it here or email me directly, so they can do there job. I'm happy you searched out one of the staff because I don't know any. So the staff you posted her fb profile here will be a good start when thorough investigations start. kudos. we are not fighting we are trying to make our cointry better in our own way.
#oneluv#
Enoabas:
My point here is-
1) The activities of the organisation seem to be well in the open.
2) We were not shown a photo of him molesting any of the girls or even a sex video or photo with 1 or more of the girls.
3) No proof that any of the naked girls is a member of the organisation.
4) The photos that were said to have been gotten from his phone could be inconsequential because its not a crime to have photos of a naked girl in your phone, if she's not a minor. Also the photos seem to have been taken with their consent and in a way the face won't show. I noticed the photos are either of same girl at 3 different times or 3 different girls. And about same posture with a pillow under.

So how does the accuser want us to stone him without presenting proof that he is guilty of anything? Just his picture mixed with pictures that may have been gotten from anywhere.

5) I have also searched them on Instagram and learnt that the bikinis were made by the fashion designing group and then displayed by the modelling group. There are photos of the models in their bikini on Instagram.

7) Being an official line on WhatsApp, whoever that is handling it will not be too quick to react to something of this magnitude, because this is very heavy. The person will rather take it up the ladder, whether its him or a staff.

Lastly if the person that posted this is same lady that I found on Facebook then one could assume that this is a deliberate attempt to slander him. If the allegations are true, she is already implicated by saying she worked for him in same organization.

I also learnt that their Instagram handle GIRLS CLIQUE LNA was hacked so they set up GIRLS CLIQUE NAIJA.

I have chatted them to ask about the lady that posted on Facebook. I will update us when I get a response.

The big question in my head is " will a handsome man as this have to setup an organization this loud in the open just to have sex with girls in this present day?"

The story of "...he ran out of girls and so set up an organisation doesn't make sense to me".

I also saw a video of the girls at the market sharing gifts to old women in the market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Life Update: Police Identify Family Of Man Found Dead At Home After Four / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Gets Stabbed In The Neck During A Fight At A Club / Alleged Abia State University Rapists Unmasked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.