Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? (7479 Views)

At 38years No Man To Call My Own! Am I Jinxed? I Need Your Prayer Support. / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 6:42pm On May 10, 2022
I know this might sound too good to be true but I make 2million naira monthly but I have the most bleeped up life. I don't have a house , I don't have a good car, not married and no kid. Always in one form of trouble or the other. Sometimes I wonder if I am jinxed or cursed. Someone said I should look for a good lady and settle down but with the way u see naija girls act and behave, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Well let me end the rant here. I have a serious wahala I need to settle maybe after that I will look for a fat yansh girl marry and see if my life takes proper form tongue
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Ericnrm(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:44pm On May 10, 2022
Which State are you from?

Edo, Kogi, Ogun or Anambra?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Which State are you from?

Edo, Kogi, Ogun or Anambra?
I am from the Niger delta but live in lagos. Why did you ask?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Jashub: 6:46pm On May 10, 2022
Yahoo boy on the beat cool

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 6:48pm On May 10, 2022
Jashub:
Yahoo boy on the beat cool
yahoo doesn't give u sure 2m monthly . 8 out of 10 are actually broke.

29 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Solvelink: 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
Send me a milli. So that i would ask ogun sango and ....... To stew your life.

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:49pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
I am from the Niger delta but live in lagos. Why did you ask?

Village people are very abundant in those regions. They might be on your case.

2 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Rosaline5000: 6:50pm On May 10, 2022
You will be fine las las
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 6:52pm On May 10, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Village people are very abundant in those regions. They might be on your case.
yeah I head kogi is headquarters of jazz and Edo is known for witchcraft but I don't believe in all that. I feel if village people want to frustrate me , they should have blocked the source of my income first.
I strongly believe I am the cause of my predicaments

7 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 6:53pm On May 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
You will be fine las las
I hope so. With the amount of people depending on me, I really need to be fine soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Halimaatz(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2022
Prove that you're nt lying. Recharge this number with 10k recharge card.

After you've done that is the when we would start asking you which job you are into.

I'm sure you cooked this story out to advertise something.

2 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
yeah I head kogi is headquarters of jazz and Edo is known for witchcraft but I don't believe in all that. I feel if village people want to frustrate me , they should have blocked the source of my income first.
I strongly believe I am the cause of my predicaments

Don't mind me, I was only joking.

You could be the cause and might not also be. Their are realms you know.

Seek for wisdom, and I hope you find.

aurevior.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 10, 2022
The company you keep.
The addictions you acquired.
And your source of money.

One of the above is the cause. Work on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Unzerious: 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
U no get House or Car, you wan Marry. Hmmm, Abeg Marry a well to do Lady oo. My Niger Delta Brother from another Mother, VP dey Real oo.

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Snitch24(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2022
Ericnrm:
grin

Very very chilled one brother grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:04pm On May 10, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Halimaatz post=112706021]Prove that you're nt lying. Recharge this number with 10k recharge card.

After you've done that is the when we would start asking you which job you are into.

I got nothing to prove and u actually think if you ask me what I do., I will start explaining? Lmao. That is not what this thread is for. I am just ranting out loud since I can't rant this where I am now because no one will take me serious. As for the 10k, dm me your number. I might give you, not because u asked for proof but because you look like someone that assisted me some time in my life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:05pm On May 10, 2022
Unzerious:
U no get House or Car, you wan Marry. Hmmm, Abeg Marry a well to do Lady oo.
My Niger Delta Brother from another Mother, VP dey Real oo.
This is a very wrong mentality, why must you have a car or a house before you get married? I can get those things in 1 or 2 months max but I will be stupid to make marry someone that thinks I must have that before I get married .
As regards well to do, I don't need that. Well to do ladies dey give too much headache.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:08pm On May 10, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
The company you keep.
The addictions you acquired.
And your source of money.

One of the above is the cause. Work on it.
No friends here, yes some little addiction, as for the source, I make it quite easily. So I spend it the same way because I am sure it will surely come in. The only time I come back to my senses is when I go out and see how Nigerians are actually suffering

3 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by temitope27(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2022
Aye is doing u sir, but I fit help u Sha

1 Like

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by advanceDNA: 7:11pm On May 10, 2022
Halimaatz:
Prove that you're nt lying. Recharge this number with 10k recharge card.

..begging for 10k cos he said he makes 2million...

why begging convenient for una like this...this even someone you are not dating ....
if una come dey date nko...how much you go ask from the guy?? tueh!!

11 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by advanceDNA: 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
got nothing to prove and u actually think if you ask me what I do., I will start explaining? Lmao. That is not what this thread is for. I am just ranting out loud since I can't rant this where I am now because no one will take me serious. As for the 10k, dm me your number. I might give you, not because u asked for proof but because you look like someone that assisted me some time in my life.

if you credit anybody there ..i swear for you..
you don't have anything to prove to anybody.
coded beggars should go am make their own 2 million..

9 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:13pm On May 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

..begging for 10k cos he said he makes 2million...

why begging convenient for una like this...this even someone you are not dating ....
if una come dey date nko...how much you go ask from the guy??
I don't really see anything wrong with begging . But the way she put is what I am against. Close to a decade before now I don do coperate begging for streets

6 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:15pm On May 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

if you credit anybody there ..i swear for you..
you don't have anything to prove to anybody.
coded beggars should go am make their own 2 million..
Yeah exactly , that is why I told her I don't have anything to prove to her. Her pic just reminded me of someone that assisted me greatly na why I even reply to am
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Youngboss54(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
I don't really see anything wrong with begging . But the way she put is what I am against. Close to a decade before now I don do coperate begging for streets
First of, i suggest you try to make a total overhaul of the company you keep. friends play a substantial role in our lives. though, it may appear abysmal but trust me, it goes deep. a little suggestion, little nudge to do something, a whisper is enough to goad you to do an act.
Second, try to have goals. not just saying it, but working towards it. each month, challenge yourself to meet a certain target. for instance, you may start with saving a particular amount from ur earnings, to be used to either purchase a land or build a house, or just outright saving.
then also try to always be around people of vision. people to challenge themselves to be in a better place than they were yesterday.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
Youngboss54:

First of, i suggest you try to make a total overhaul of the company you keep. friends play a substantial role in our lives. though, it may appear abysmal but trust me, it goes deep. a little suggestion, little nudge to do something, a whisper is enough to goad you to do an act.
Second, try to have goals. not just saying it, but working towards it. each month, challenge yourself to meet a certain target. for instance, you may start with saving a particular amount from ur earnings, to be used to either purchase a land or build a house, or just outright saving.
then also try to always be around people of vision. people to challenge themselves to be in a better place than they were yesterday.
This is a nice advice. I actually plan doing this from end if this month once I fix the little issue I got myself into.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 4teenblaq: 7:24pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
I know this might sound too good to be true but I make 2million naira monthly but I have the most bleeped up life. I don't have a house , I don't have a good car, not married and no kid. Always in one form of trouble or the other. Sometimes I wonder if I am jinxed or cursed. Someone said I should look for a good lady and settle down but with the way u see naija girls act and behave, I don't see myself doing that soon.
Well let me end the rant here. I have a serious wahala I need to settle maybe after that I will look for a fat yansh girl marry and see if my life takes proper form tongue

Does it mean you don't save or what is going on?

What is eating up your money?

Do you party?
You dey womanize?
You dey gamble?
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Youngboss54(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
This is a nice advice. I actually plan doing this from end if this month once I fix the little issue I got myself into.
It's my solemn prayer everything works out for you bro.
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 6pack: 7:29pm On May 10, 2022
4teenblaq:

Does it mean you don't save or what is going on?

What is eating up your money?

Do you party?
You dey womanize?
You dey gamble?
Party yes, womanize? Which young guy of my age will be easily making this amount of money and not womanize a little lol. Gambling no. Most of my money goes into my family. And no I don't save because I am sure of always getting it but I will start saving from this month
Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by 4teenblaq: 7:36pm On May 10, 2022
6pack:
Party yes, womanize? Which young guy of my age will be easily making this amount of money and not womanize a little lol. Gambling no. Most of my money goes into my family. And no I don't save because I am sure of always getting it but I will start saving from this month

Alright, I don't like trying to make people stop living their lives the way they like but I can try and throw some advice.

Here is my advice: try and put all these in minimal and save 40-60% of your earnings. Try and associate with people that challenges themselves on doing great things. Since you have a guaranteed and high source of income monthly, you can do great things.

4 Likes

Re: I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? by Elliotwaveforec: 8:22pm On May 10, 2022
The rich also cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 / Gays Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.