Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,659 members, 7,805,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 (53909 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Queenslander(f): 4:38am On May 12, 2022
OriOko88:
Nigeria has one of the most pretty girls in the world..no jokes. Those rating Somali girls... It's only their elite ladies that re pretty..and dem no dey gather ass.. I give it to my Yoruba women any time any day.. We have some very bootilicious babes here. In fact Yoruba women are the most endowed in term of ass all over d world. We no get rival.
What da hell is kenya and cameroonian ladies doing in the chart. Nansense undecided
please go sit down,. Yoruba women most bootylicious? Where do you then place south African women? Not to talk of African American women..
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Mike563: 7:57am On May 14, 2022
womenareapez:
remove Nigeria from this list please undecided
Tanzania also has one of the most beautiful nature parks in Africa. The country is quite popular for tourism and many wildlife documentaries are actually shot in Tanzania's safari known as the Serengeti .

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
1. Somalia
1. Ethiopia
3. Egypt
4. South Africa
5. Ghana
6. Cameroon
7. Nigeria
8. Tanzania
9. Eswatini
10. Kenya

I personally believe that every country has beautiful women, so no need of bickering here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ47FT4DlEU
Laughable..Here's the real list
1.South Africa (The hottest black women in Africa, laden with gorgeous bodies and beautiful faces /complexions, diverse female population )
2. Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea ..( Stunning women but all the same really ..minor differences )
3.Egypt, Algeria, Lybia, Tunisia ,Maroc (Again, all the same really, Arab, Berber etc)
4. Rwanda
5. Tanzania
6. Cabo Verde ( exotic looking with Afro-Luso features)
7 Botswana (trust me I know)
8 DR Congo
9 Ghana
10[b]Cameroon[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
1. Somalia
1. Ethiopia
3. Egypt
4. South Africa
5. Ghana
6. Cameroon
7. Nigeria
8. Tanzania
9. Eswatini
10. Kenya

I personally believe that every country has beautiful women, so no need of bickering here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ47FT4DlEU
https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/338

Thank me later cool
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Say what?

South African women have one of the most luscious feminine beauty I have ever seen on a female,body & facially,perfect skin.They just tick every box.
Lol. you know they are always salty in anything concerning SA

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Broveens42:
South African ladies look like Igbo/efik ladies
Have you noticed?
https://www.nairaland.com/2384265/beautiful-south-african-girls/338.......Um..Nope!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
gforce5:
This list is absolute bunkum. Egyptian women see themselves as Arabs first and aren't even the prettiest in North Africa. That honor goes to Morocco and Tunisia. South African women have mad bodies but aren't that pretty. Women from Estwani aren't pretty like that. Here is my list:

1. Ethiopia
2. Somalia
3. Eritrea
4. Cape Verde
5. Djibouti
6. Madagascar
7. Tanzania
8. Nigeria
9. Angola
10. Cameroon/Cote D'Ivoire (tie)
That's cause you don't know

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 12:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Patrickker:

My point exactly. They have no business being on that list. South African women just have fat laps and buttocks, thats all. Probably, the originator of the post is from South Africa. His accent suggests so, at least.

In all, this list is subjective and can never in anyway represent a true reflection of what it is. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

Cape Verde is not there, but I couldn't agree more with Ethiopian women. Mehn, those ladies from there are the truest definition of beauty in every sense of the word.
Lol, South African women are more than flaps and buts, you and I know this. We have by far the most diverse female population in Africa . Don't let sentiments rule you.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Bahamas95:
Most South African women ain't that pretty facially, they only got big bumbum.
Most? Lol.. We are the only African country that always do well in beauty pageants....what does that tell you?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Bifwoli: 2:49am On Jun 03, 2022
JaceBlaze:

Say what?

South African women have one of the most luscious feminine beauty I have ever seen on a female,body & facially,perfect skin.They just tick every box.
Would you ever admit you're completely impartial and not emotionally biased? (and this is not to say that SA women aren't beautiful coz i've seen some pictures and the reed dance videos and got tempted,lol )
But there's very good professional reasons why we're never allowed to mark our own exam or be a judge in our own trial.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Bahamas95(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2022
KingCold:
Most? Lol.. We are the only African country that always do well in beauty pageants....what does that tell you?

No hating bro, it's all about choice. Nothing fascinates me about South African women. My kinda woman must come in total package, I am not the type that get carried away with big bumbum.......I know what am saying, MOST South African women ain't that beautiful facially compared to women from other African countries. The women in that your thread are average looking to me. Dressing to kill doesn't make a woman pretty.

A beautiful woman must not be on designers before she would appear pretty, nothing like natural beauty.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 6:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Bahamas95:
No hating bro, it's all about choice. Nothing fascinates me about South African women. My kinda woman must come in total package, I am not the type that get carried away with big bumbum.......I know what am saying, MOST South African women ain't that beautiful facially compared to women from other African countries. The women in that your thread are average looking to me. Dressing to kill doesn't make a woman pretty.

A beautiful woman must not be on designers before she would appear pretty, nothing like natural beauty.
The bolded is absolute hogwash

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Bahamas95:

SA women are THE total package, LOL

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
KingCold:

Nah, they simply don't know SA women but we know theirs since they;re all over SA. They don't come close

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
KingCold:
Laughable..Here's the real list
1.South Africa (The hottest black women in Africa, laden with gorgeous bodies and beautiful complexions )
2. Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea ..( All the same really ..minor differences
3.Egypt, Algeria, Lybia, Tunisia ,Maroc (Again, all the same really, Arab, Berber)
4. Rwanda
5. Tanzania
6. Cabo Verde ( exotic looking with Afro-Luso features)
7 Botswana (trust me I know)
8 DR Congo
9 Ghana
10[b]Cameroon[/b]
Botswana would be number 5 and Tanzania 7. I would also remove Cameroon and put Namibia

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
OriOko88:
Nigeria has one of the most pretty girls in the world..no jokes. Those rating Somali girls... It's only their elite ladies that re pretty..and dem no dey gather ass.. I give it to my Yoruba women any time any day.. We have some very bootilicious babes here. In fact Yoruba women are the most endowed in term of ass all over d world. We no get rival.
What da hell is kenya and cameroonian ladies doing in the chart. Nansense undecided
Nigeria, if we're being honest shouldn't be anywhere this list.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Patrickker:

My point exactly. [b]They have no business being on that list. South African women just have fat laps and buttocks, [/b]thats all. Probably, the originator of the post is from South Africa. His accent suggests so, at least.

In all, this list is subjective and can never in anyway represent a true reflection of what it is. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

Cape Verde is not there, but I couldn't agree more with Ethiopian women. Mehn, those ladies from there are the truest definition of beauty in every sense of the word.
I just have to laugh,I can't grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I just have to laugh,I can't grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Ilamina(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rwanda too
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Ilamina(f): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Zimbabwe too
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by KingCold: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Ilamina:
Zimbabwe too
Rwanda, absolutely yes. Zim no no

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Yocoki56: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by piwati8247: 2:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Yh
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by Alahaja63: 2:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
SA women are THE total package, LOL

Stop lieing Wena, the only thing SA woman has is back and over sized sagging boobs. Facially dem wowo!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigeria, if we're being honest shouldn't be anywhere this list.

Take away the coloreds, indians and mixed race kids from SA and the rest of you are wowo in the face.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by morpheus101: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Botswana would be number 5 and Tanzania 7. I would also remove Cameroon and put Namibia

Botswana have too many midget ladies who all stop at like 5 ft 1

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
morpheus101:

Botswana have too many midget ladies who all stop at like 5 ft 1
Yet they still beat your masculine ladies hands down with all their supposed "midgetry" cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
morpheus101:

Take away the coloreds, indians and mixed race kids from SA and the rest of you are wowo in the face.
Ha ha ha. grin grin grin Typical Nigerian ..anything lighter is prettier grin grin Guy, how do you even peruse anyone's beauty when you're surrounded by uglies?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 by LeSudAfricaine: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop lieing Wena, the only thing SA woman has is back and over sized sagging boobs. Facially dem wowo!
South African women are creme de la creme of Africa son, everybody knows this...

You can take your little butt-hurt a$$ and go nurse it at makoko grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.