Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin (7462 Views)

3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Emma2Seconds: 10:16pm On May 10, 2022
Choke mouth for this tread dear guys

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Choilila: 10:19pm On May 10, 2022
when she never commot the milk teeth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Emma2Seconds: 10:23pm On May 10, 2022
What ? milk wetin shocked

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by cherryCola: 10:29pm On May 10, 2022
They resemble your sisters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Choilila: 10:32pm On May 10, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
What ? milk wetin shocked
yes milk teeth.. is a result of taking in too much of tea.

1 Like

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2022
none whatsoever.... and even when you guys have sex, you probably wouldnt know, because today a street corner olosho can get a hymenoplasty and be a brand new virgin once again (and again and again).

2 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by posty56: 10:40pm On May 10, 2022
look the gap between her legs, that's how, if the gap is wide a little, no that ,that one na f*cklicant, but if it's not then she's probably a vmobile

2 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 10:43pm On May 10, 2022
The only way is if she tells you with her mouth.
That's if she is telling the truth cuz youths of this days their lie too much.
My younger brother will be lying to mumzy and I will be like 'where did this one learn how to lie like this' as if we did not grow up in the same house

10 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45pm On May 10, 2022
*Very white eyeballs.
*Smooth skin.
*Nice, natural body scent.
*Curiosity/ignorance when Sex matters are being discussed.
Virgins are cool to date or marry BUT they are scarce.
If u spend ur time searching for dem, u go old like Methuselah and grow Moses biebier!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Quality20(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2022
shyness extreme type

3 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by siofra(f): 10:51pm On May 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
*Very white eyeballs.
*Smooth skin.
If u spend ur time searching for dem, u go old like Methuselah and grow Moses biebier!

undecided

So this seventy year old virgin has all those characteristics

8 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Emma2Seconds: 1:41am On May 11, 2022
Okpo
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Candidlady: 2:41am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Vinnie2000:
*Very white eyeballs.
*Smooth skin.
[/s]

Mutula that is what you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nobody: 3:25am On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
none whatsoever.... and even when you guys have sex, you probably wouldnt know, because today a street corner olosho can get a hymenoplasty and be a brand new virgin once again (and again and again).
You may not be correct entirely, as Hymenoplasty will not affect her sexual cognition during sexxx.
She would want to order your steps in the course of the sexual encounter evidenced by her years of sexual experience well documented in her abstract CV. Just like we have in the case of the Chrisland Girl whom her mom went mum after she saw her daughter whom she was trying hard to defend doing uninterrupted justice to the act.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by phemmyfour: 5:15am On May 11, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Choke mouth for this tread dear guys
None
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 5:50am On May 11, 2022
siofra:

undecided

So this seventy year old virgin has all those characteristics
Why use a 70years old woman to judge??
BTW, you claim to be a Virgin. Why is my comment paining you? Or are you a technical Virgin?
You have used all sorts of objects on ur punny but no Dicck yet.

4 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Vinnie2000(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Mutula that is what you
Shege Dan borobau. You are a bloody blighter!
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by ashawopikin(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2022
Which type of virgin? Is it complete virgin, tampered virgin, semi-virgin, fairly used virgin or second grade virgin. Be specific

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by AfroKnight: 8:36am On May 11, 2022
posty56:
look the gap between her legs, that's how, if the gap is wide a little, no that ,that one na f*cklicant, but if it's not then she's probably a vmobile
Guy wetin you smoke? cheesy
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Realchi: 10:05am On May 11, 2022
Shy around guys,
Gets uncomfortable with making close body contact with guys,
Some find it hard to engage in sexual conversations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2022
By observing how she walks
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2022
Medianna:
The only way is if she tells you with her mouth.
That's if she is telling the truth cuz youths of this days their lie too much.
My younger brother will be lying to mumzy and I will be like 'where did this one learn how to lie like this' as if we did not grow up in the same house
When i look at her face, her breasts and her body, i will know. I can even know many non virgins by mere looking at their profile pics.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 10:51am On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
When i look at her face, her breasts and her body, i will know. I can even know many non virgins by mere looking at their profile pics.

Brotherly, hmmm
Your case wants to be like a case of a butterfly calling itself a bird simply because it can fly.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Brotherly, hmmm
Your case wants to be like a case of a butterfly calling itself a bird simply because it can fly.
What meanest thou?
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 11:19am On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
What meanest thou?

Uncle Willy Shakespeare

Use your tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2022
Medianna:

Uncle Willy Shakespeare

Use your tongue to count your teeth
I have said my own. U can continue with ur parables.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 11:43am On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:

She's Intimidated naa...
Cos she ain't a virgin...

Psychology 101..
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

She's Intimidated naa... Cos she ain't a virgin...

Psychology 101..
I know she isn't a virgin. I have seen he profile pics.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lolzz
OK lemme put it directly without mincing words.

All that glitters is not gold so you can hardly tell when it comes to girls
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Nyascobar1414: 11:52am On May 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know she isn't a virgin. I have seen he profile pics.

Sense no go kill you.
Re: WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin by Medianna(f): 11:54am On May 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

She's Intimidated naa...
Cos she ain't a virgin...

Psychology 101..

Who open gate for this one
I ask again, who open gate for this one?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who get that Nude??? / A Catholic Nun And Catholic Priests(pics) / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.