Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. (15772 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / Kano State One Of The Best City In Nigeria. (picture View) / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Ola17: 11:27am On May 11, 2022
tayo60:
How old are you

How old are you?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Confirm4real(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2022
Can you help me with data undecided

As if I'm working with MTN.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Way4orward: 11:28am On May 11, 2022
Do you live alone?

Is she your sister?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by samonak(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2022
Mine is where are you?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by PVC2019(f): 11:29am On May 11, 2022
Are you in a relationship? grin

My answer; No I’m in a partnership

grin grin grin grin grin

Is that you on your profile grin grin grin grin

some guys on Nairaland can relate lmao
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by IFEBARBIE: 11:29am On May 11, 2022
bunmioguns:
how was your night?.. i hate it with passion

grin grin grin
Same here!

2 Likes

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2022
Do you still love me?

I hate that question enh
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Wen will u STOP smoking WEED

The Las time wey one of my church friend ask me that question, I nearly BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

This man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Ganassyu111: 11:30am On May 11, 2022
Hzbebbeb

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Ecomfreecourse: 11:30am On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:
Did you go to church today?

I hate that question so much cos I don't believe in an imaginary skydaddy angry
So what do you believe?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Desusi: 11:31am On May 11, 2022
Which tribe are you?Are you born again and sanctified? How old are you?,Have you had sex before?With whom? Sometimes it's embarrassing receiving these kind questions. You may be forced to tell lies.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by yommen: 11:31am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Iavoid Family friends and relatives that normally ask

How old are you now

They will first start with

Then the bombshell

Indirectly telling you that you are ripe for marriage

Let's get married! You and I
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by dododawa1: 11:31am On May 11, 2022
virginprincess:
why would you want to about my virginity status, the only people who should be rightly aware are my mom and my partner, nobody else has such right because that is my personal issue and it's non of their business.
are you VIRGINIA.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Aystarz: 11:32am On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

I hate that question so much cos I don't believe in an imaginary skydaddy angry

Oh I see. No wonder, on the other thread, you kept on harping on the nonsense that teachers must continue to be deprived of their salaries, simply because school owners don't have the muscle to pay ; like saying the inability of those slowpokes to pay should literally translate to them enjoying free labour while the teachers go eat shii.

Lack of empathy. Little wonder you don't believe in God.

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Why are you not married?
*Do you have a serious Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?
*Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
*Which church do u attend?
*Are you a tither in your church?

Mine is: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? AND WHICH CHURCH DO U ATTEND?
I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

was it painful
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Johel(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Why are you not married?
*Do you have a serious Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?
*Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
*Which church do u attend?
*Are you a tither in your church?

Mine is: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? AND WHICH CHURCH DO U ATTEND?
I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

Don't ask me why I look dark, I work hard to make money,and I do field job,I no fit sit down for one office from Morning till noon.

Don't ask when I will get married,cos u fit collect, my marital time ain't no one's business.

Don't ask me why I don't go to church because it's not your business also.

2 Likes

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
pocohantas:
Why you no go church today?

A very stupid question that Nigerians ask.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2022
Dreamswayne:
Are you single?
How old are you?
Did you go to church?
Are you single?!!!
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2022
I hate it when one of my students or clients ask me how much I make in a day. It pisses me off but being an ol gee, I just smile and change the conversation...

Another question I hate is when ur fucking a woman and she is asking u, what are we doing? In the past, one asked me and I was so angry. I told her we were playing ludo.. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by judedwriter(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2022
You still dey there? angry
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by mercysamuelson(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2022
She asked; Why are you not married? Your younger ones are married with kids.

I answered; Some of your mates are now dead and no one forcing that on you.

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thattallgirl:
tongue I'm forever slim
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 11, 2022
Thonia69:
Are you single?!!!
I'm not single, my love..
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2022
smiley smiley
Dukeolumidemans:
I hate it when one of my students or clients ask me how much I make in a day. It pisses me off but being an ol gee, I just smile and change the conversation...
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Aystarz: 11:37am On May 11, 2022
virginprincess:
why would you want to about my virginity status, the only people who should be rightly aware are my mom and my partner, nobody else has such right because that is my personal issue and it's non of their business .

But men being broke is not their personal issue, but your heritage bah? Clap for yourself. grin
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Marveaux(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2022
1. You don wake (wtf)
2. How was your night? I wonder if we really know what this question means
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by westlius(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2022
bro4u:
how much do you earn?
Some guys can ask such questions
Even girls
I will be like Ogbeni u won add am for me
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Marveaux:
1. You don wake (wtf)
2. How was your night? I wonder if we really know what this question means
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by MideMrPossible: 11:38am On May 11, 2022
I rather hate people giving me attitudes because of my hustle thinking I needed a better one or just being irresponsible.

The first person I ever told casually about my ranch idea laughed and tell me to be serious. He needed a business idea and I told him about a feed mill business but this time, he'll be producing some raw materials such has having a corn field to as corn is now close to 300kg among other things she can be producing and sell at a competitive price but baba thought I was joking with the cash blow I designed under 10min.

Attitude is everything!

Stand in Gap to end poverty in your life, your lineage, watch and be blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIteXK-Q8lE
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Sweetvie: 11:41am On May 11, 2022
Did you go to church today? Damnit! I hate that question it do irritate me... I will be like"so what are you trying to saying now

Av you eaten? Asif dem go buy me food kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ?? / Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.