Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State One Question You Hate Being Asked. (15785 Views)

Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / Kano State One Of The Best City In Nigeria. (picture View) / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
yomi531:
Only a fool believes There's no God(Psalm 14:1)

Una wey believe, what good has it done you?

Shebi Nigeria is still the corruption and poverty capital of the world!

2 Likes

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2022
Shevchenkko:
people perish because of lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Jalaw: 1:33pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:
Did you go to church today?

I hate that question so much cos I don't believe in an imaginary skydaddy angry

See this African forming atheist.
Boy you're not white.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2022
Have you eaten?
What did you eat?

Eh God!!!!! angry
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by TheKrakon: 1:44pm On May 11, 2022
How your body.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Osibajo2023: 1:46pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:
Did you go to church today?

I hate that question so much cos I don't believe in an imaginary skydaddy angry
skydaddy, funny unbelievers
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2022
Jalaw:

See this African forming atheist.
Boy you're not white.

I'm not white neither are you so why do you believe so much in their religion when we Africans have our own?!

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by yomi531(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

U wey no believe, Shebi u dey fly private jet now? grin
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by abobote: 2:00pm On May 11, 2022
I don't hate any of those questions, coz my response will impress you
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by UbaGwele: 2:05pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Why are you not married?
*Do you have a serious Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?
*Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
*Which church do u attend?
*Are you a tither in your church?

Mine is: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? AND WHICH CHURCH DO U ATTEND?
I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

This question "And so what?" E dey confuse me... Lol
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2022
yomi531:
U wey no believe, Shebi u dey fly private jet now? grin

I don't fly private jet but I'm one of the few privileged Nigerians who are very comfortable and I achieved it through work and sweat.

You so-called believers should continue sitting on your hands while waiting for miracle to happen and make you rich!
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Shevchenkko: 2:19pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

My life is good, i don't know about yours

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by yomi531(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2022
SavageResponse:

I don't fly private jet but I'm one of the few privileged Nigerians who are very comfortable and I achieved it through work and sweat.

You so-called believers should continue sitting on your hands while waiting for miracle to happen and make you rich!
Dey there dey form woke. Even the western world wey Una dey emulate believe there's a supreme being. The Americans have "In God we trust"written on their currency. Gangster wannabe like Una dey naija dey form simply because , of cheap likes u will garner or make nairaland babes notice u say u be hard man. Continue
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Eaglesence: 2:28pm On May 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples.
*Why are you not married?
*Do you have a serious Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
*Are you a Virgin?
*Are you a graduate?
*Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
*Which church do u attend?
*Are you a tither in your church?

Mine is: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? AND WHICH CHURCH DO U ATTEND?
I normally answer 'I nor dey go Church. The work i dey do nor dey give me chance'!

So What's yours?

Where are you?
Why are you not married yet?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 11, 2022
Why you no like like de comot?
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by oyokometer(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
Who are you
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by duduade: 2:35pm On May 11, 2022
Why are you not married

Are you born again
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 11, 2022
Looking at my body size nd asking questions like: how many years u dey self?
u don nack b4?(nack wetin bayii, Shey I Be carpenter)
u get boyfriend or u don marry?
what nonsense! cry
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by purejustice36: 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
What do you do for a living ?

And: Jama jama
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by platinumray: 3:23pm On May 11, 2022
What is your body count??
Did you cum baby?
Why don't you smoke? shocked

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Freemaxon: 3:48pm On May 11, 2022
When you wan married
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by oyeb15: 4:01pm On May 11, 2022
'Where are u now' from my old primary school teachers

1 Like

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by blaqsainz(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2022
slay mama asking me wen i jst got down "*What* *are* *we* *now*"?
Who else can relate
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Galadimabawa: 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
When are you coming?
You will just spoil my day.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by BAZ001: 4:34pm On May 11, 2022
IFEBARBIE:
grin grin grin

Some months back while I was into ride share hustling before quitting, is the dreaded

"where are you?" grin grin grin

Especially bolt riders

I was like, you can track my movement on your app for Christ's sake. Thank God I moved on to better things. Baz001, felicity001, ikejaman and yeyegbami can relate
grin grin grin

Lol I can relate oooh.

Bro Na so you jappa with your bendel insurance
After grossing 1M in December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by adadike(f): 4:57pm On May 11, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
when are you getting married because your younger brother is married with kid angry
cheesy grin agadi ekwe nka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Method147(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
YahooG:
Me:how much be Compari
Barman:15kstope:bring 2
Barman:na 15k o 2 or 1,
Me:mmtcchew,100 Mumu,gerrat go bring 2 with one shisha pot! undecided

YahooG stop sharing things with me, me and jew man no get interaction.
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin agadi ekwe nka
that's why I'm begging you like this cry cry
nne biazianu kiss
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by SavageResponse(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2022
yomi531:
Dey there dey form woke. Even the western world wey Una dey emulate believe there's a supreme being. The Americans have "In God we trust"written on their currency. Gangster wannabe like Una dey naija dey form simply because , of cheap likes u will garner or make nairaland babes notice u say u be hard man. Continue

Oga don't worry about me worry about yourself!
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by YahooG(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2022
Method147:

YahooG stop sharing things with me, me and jew man no get interaction.
Man,i shared nothing with you,just unfollow me,simple,you won't get my shares no more,i don't do cultism sh!t no more bro,go ahead strongman
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by MIRACULOUS123(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2022
virginprincess:
How old are you?

Are you a virgin?

Such annoying questions.

Imagine
Thought you are a virgin princess
Re: State One Question You Hate Being Asked. by nuelleoz(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
What tribe are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bush Rat(okete) Killed Today / What's Wrong With Writing One's Name With Red Ink? ?? / Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.