Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price (16281 Views)

Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / FG, Ogun Commence Palliative Works On Sango-Ota-Idiroko, Lagos-Abeokuta Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by MenelikZayan23(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2022
AnonPoet:
And the garbage keeps piling up in Ogun state.

I sometimes wonder why the Ogun state Governor Dapo Abiodun act like an ineffective lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ogun state is gradually becoming something residents cannot explain, from street lights going into extinction (except for the one that leads to Saganu which he passes when going to his home town), to the increased rate of violence to bad roads to non-existent water supply to a complete breakdown of government.

Some days people in Abeokuta wonder if we really have a governor. But we do and he is only active when he wants to help his political brother/father become president.

Abeokuta residents have been complaining of the manner at which waste disposal is managed for months now and the government has not been able to find any solution. The waste disposal company JIAS have said they can't keep up as the funds allocated to them isn't enough and diesel is expensive but the government has enought to do political Jamborees.

The pictures speak for themselves

Hmmm �� This are mere propaganda to make up the OUSTING of the incumbent administration, let's not forget there's a rumour going around about a CRIME they alleged the governor of

GOD BLESS MY IFO,OGUN CENTRAL,OGUN STATE, NIGERIA (Amin)
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2022
Waste land what were you expecting

1 Like

Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Corporate2020: 11:44am On May 11, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Ogun state, one of the most unfortunate state after Abia and kogi. Ogun is even worse because Ogun is supposed to be competing with Lagos but unfortunately, evil useless and old fool corrupt government won't allow the state to progress.

The gods are angry with Ogun. Successive Ogun governors are the worst in the history of mankind and womankind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by litaninja(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2022
Lol.
Have you ever been to sango-otta?
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by slimshady1000: 12:02pm On May 11, 2022
NIGERIANS take care of yourselves and your environments. It's not difficult to do things right.
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Deejaygold(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2022
Ok

Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by KingofTheStreet: 12:20pm On May 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
When it's not as if your brain is running helter skelter....If it was in Aba,would you write that trash...You see Fish brain doesn't always relate with women ,it applies to men and for the fact that you sell fish ,there is a 98percent chance it's fish brain you accommodate up there and you don old oo,funny enough...Mr my Darling daddy

comrade abeg ooo

Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by KingofTheStreet: 12:21pm On May 11, 2022
Levot:
NO HUMAN SACRIFICE
+2348146401520
Whenever I tried sharing my life story some people think it is a thing of joke, so many persons have benefited from this but they never care to get others informed.. but for me I know how painful it is to be in the realm of poverty... I'm from Abuja, I came from a very poor background I sold pure water on the street just to feed myself,. my brothers, uncles, friends, rejected me because I had nothing until I saw this Baba on facebook I made up my mind and called him he told me what to do after 3 days money became my friends he did it without no human sacrifice but animals .my dear brother and sisters you can be rich without killing your brother, sister, mother and father. It is real without any effect.. Call Baba Abdulahi and tell him all you want.. And how you want it.. The solution is at your door step.. call baba and share you problem with him today for the problem to be solved Yahoo+ .. traveling issue..Any type of sickness.. Business promotion.. Family curses.. Money bag.. Bringing back ur lost love.. Magic charm.. etc.. Call him now +2348146401520 WhatsApp on +2348146401520
Thank you
E-diot
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Igbojew: 12:33pm On May 11, 2022
Where are our Yoruba busy body people that always boast that South West region is cleaner than the whole South East I hope they will not avoid this thread??....I am that Igbojew
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Igbojew: 12:37pm On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Nobody should criticise ogun state as if other states are clean

The whole nation is one hell of a mess..

But Yoruba people are the ones that criticized and mock other regions especially South East now you don't want other regions to criticized them ehhh kwa??....I am that Igbojew
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Igbojew: 12:41pm On May 11, 2022
tonididdy:
angry
When last you see this Kain nonsense for Edo Metropolis?
How you go say all states na same?
This Yoruba people are natural like this, very unhygienic angry
Don't mind them,they always the first to cast aspersion or mock other tribes especially Igbos when in true sense they are the worst....I am that Igbojew
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Igbojew: 12:44pm On May 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

you wan whine abi?....I advise make you just do your thing dey enjoy yourself than to shook mouth or decide who will criticise or not..I didn't see this quote(trash) when onitsha was posted.
Don't mind those people.It is cool to criticize Igbos anyhow they like but when it comes to their Yoruba tribe the narrative will definitely change but who cares what they think....I am that Igbojew
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2022
You called this garbage? Come to port Harcourt and see real garbage
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2022
This is gar not bage. I would advice you to come portharcourt to come and see garbage that is threaten motorist in garden city where the sitting governor is PDP Presidential hopeful.
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by SWATMan: 12:57pm On May 11, 2022
tonididdy:
angry

grin cheesy
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by happney65: 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
NoToPile:

It should be discouraged but Nigerians don't like paying for anything even here in Lagos that we have PSPs residents will not give waste to PSP simply because they want to evade monthly payment, they will carry waste to the roadside and Lawma will be forced to mop it up because they don't want dirt on the highways.

Diesel is a major factor now,before when you roll a compactor out for a day it used to be around 14-15k for a trip and to dump now it's 25-28k is being spent per trip per day and if your truck runs into trafficyour BP will start getting high because you know you might have to buy more fuel, you do that and the residents don't pay, how do you cover for your logistics not to talk of payment of staff.

Parts are crazily expensive now, they can say air finished, compacting system, gear, ikoko different kinds of issues arising and residents will be telling you it's supposed to be a free service , add 10-15 million naira which is the price of a compactor here to the mix and you will see why the PSP will stop going to residents.

Until govt enforces payment and put those throwing refuse on the road in jail we will keep rigmarroling.

That is why I said government is at fault. Subsidy should only be on Health and Education from primary school to secondary school. Infact it is should be free and quantitative. It is only tertiary education that should not be free.

Throwing gabbage on road medians and government parking it for you for free should be discouraged totally. Laws should be made and anybody found doing such should be sent to jail. You don't want to pay for refuse,then burn it

QED!
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by bareal(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
oneeast:

Visit owerri and change your stand on the highlighted

Have you visited Sango too?
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by NoToPile: 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
happney65:

That is why I said government is at fault. Subsidy should only be on Health and Education from primary school to secondary school. Infact it is should be free and quantitative. It is only tertiary education that should not be free.

Throwing gabbage on road medians and government parking it for you for free should be discouraged totally. Laws should be made and anybody found doing such should be sent to jail. You don't want to pay for refuse,then burn it

QED!

Actually under Lagos environmental law you are not permitted to burn refuse. It's an offence one is meant to give the PSP waste and pay.

Its already an offense to throw stuffs on the median but these people can come midnight / early morning to throw waste. How many will they catch, they do catch some though.
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by pyro62(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Rivers state takes the crown for dirtiness
Re: Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price by pegix(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:
angry
bullshit talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity: Fifth Columnists, PDP Twisted Tinubu's Comments / Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan / Oyebanji Appoints Dr Habibat Omolara Adubiaro As SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.