Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From (537 Views)

How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by MrInformation(m): 10:12am On May 11, 2022
What Do You Tell a Very Young Child
Who Asks Where Do Babies Come From?

Before we continue I must state this…

Children who ask this question, do so out of curiosity and not for anything about sexuality, so it’s pertinent to know, that such question should be answered without giving out a negative body language or telling them that they shouldn’t ask such question…

Learning about sex should not occur in one all-or-nothing session with children….

It ideally should be more of an unfolding and ongoing process, one in which the child learns over time, what is necessary for him/her to know….

Questions should preferably be answered as and when they arise so that the child’s natural
curiosity is satisfied as s/he g rows and matures…..

So when a child asks the question where does babies come from? S/He is not looking/asking for everything concerning the reproductive stage, system and organs…

Depending on the child’s age, you can say..

READ MORE �

https://chetasextalk.com/how-to-answer-your-kid-the-question-where-does-babies-come-from/
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2022
It seems you are not satisfied with the responses you are getting as you have posted this before. I still stand by my response telling my children that kids come from God who is the creator of all things. The Bible made it clear that children are a gifts from God. Exposing to your little children who are not in their teens about sex and sexuality will put the in more danger.
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
.....1 I still stand by my response telling my children that kids come from God who is the creator of all things. The Bible made it clear that children are a gifts from God.
2. Exposing to your little children who are not in their teens about sex and sexuality will put the in more danger.
1. Where did the "Bible" tell you this? undecided
2. What do you mean it puts them in more danger? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by MrInformation(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2022
Click the link to read more...
MrInformation:
What Do You Tell a Very Young Child
Who Asks Where Do Babies Come From?

Before we continue I must state this…

Children who ask this question, do so out of curiosity and not for anything about sexuality, so it’s pertinent to know, that such question should be answered without giving out a negative body language or telling them that they shouldn’t ask such question…

Learning about sex should not occur in one all-or-nothing session with children….

It ideally should be more of an unfolding and ongoing process, one in which the child learns over time, what is necessary for him/her to know….

Questions should preferably be answered as and when they arise so that the child’s natural
curiosity is satisfied as s/he g rows and matures…..

So when a child asks the question where does babies come from? S/He is not looking/asking for everything concerning the reproductive stage, system and organs…

Depending on the child’s age, you can say..

READ MORE �

https://chetasextalk.com/how-to-answer-your-kid-the-question-where-does-babies-come-from/
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where did the "Bible" tell you this? undecided
2. What do you mean it puts them in more danger? undecided

1) Go to Psalm 127 Vs 3.

2) The danger I am referring to here is exposing sexuality to children under 10 years of age. There is every tendency that they will want to explore and find out if what you are telling them is true, thereby exposing the to paedophiles.

2 Likes

Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
1) Go to Psalm 127 Vs 3.

2) The danger I am referring to here is exposing sexuality to children under 10 years of age. There is every tendency that they will want to explore and find out if what you are telling them is true, thereby exposing the to paedophiles.
1. Psalm 127 vs 3 refers to children as an inheritance and this in connection with those in the land of Israel and rightly so given God's promise to the seeds of Jacob in Deuteronomy 30 vs 20 - 20 undecided

2. Why do you assume this of children? undecided
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Psalm 127 vs 3 refers to children as an inheritance and this in connection with those in the land of Israel and rightly so given God's promise to the seeds of Jacob in Deuteronomy 30 vs 20 - 20 undecided

2. Why do you assume this of children? undecided

1) Psalm 127 never mentioned anything concerning children as inheritance but as a gift from God to man. If you don't understand the Bible pray for knowledge and understanding. It is a simple sentence that has nothing to do with the promise of God to the Israelites. The only thing promised to Israelite women is that they will give birth safely. You can read that particular portion in Good News Bible.

2) Early exposure of children (under 10 years) to sexuality is not a safe practice. Take it or leave it. The word tendency if don't understand the meaning is probability, which may or may not happen. So as I said earlier, it is not a safe practice exposing children to sexuality both in the home and at school.

1 Like

Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
1) Psalm 127 never mentioned anything concerning children as inheritance but as a gift from God to man. If you don't understand the Bible pray for knowledge and understanding. It is a simple sentence that has nothing to do with the promise of God to the Israelites. The only thing promised to Israelite women is that they will give birth safely. You can read that particular portion in Good News Bible.

2) Early exposure of children (under 10 years) to sexuality is not a safe practice. Take it or leave it. The word tendency if don't understand the meaning is probability, which may or may not happen. So as I said earlier, it is not a safe practice exposing children to sexuality both in the home and at school.
1. undecided
3. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. - Psalm 127 vs 3
... this the same God who cursed childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 all but ensuring that all children born of woman are born into a cursed existence. undecided

The children of Israel, of whom Solomon whom that particular Psalm is attributed to, were promised a heritage in the land by God. So for them, their children were considered part of their heritage from God - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 . undecided

2. Again, where does this conclusion of yours come from? I am not asking for mental fart but evidence-based information.. undecided
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. undecided
... this the same God who cursed childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 all but ensuring that all children born of woman are born into a cursed existence. undecided

The children of Israel, of whom Solomon whom that particular Psalm is attributed to, were promised a heritage in the land by God. So for them, their children were considered part of their heritage from God - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 . undecided

2. Again, where does this conclusion of yours come from? I am not asking for mental fart but evidence-based information.. undecided
I use Good News Bible and you are using King James version. It is matter of knowledge and understanding. From more understanding use Good News which is a simplified form if English.

What evidence do you need to understand that exposure of children to sexuality at an early age is not advisable. You as a man, when did your parents introduce you to sexuality and all about what to avoid and what not to avoid? Were you told about it as a kid or as a teenager?
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
1. I use Good News Bible and you are using King James version. It is matter of knowledge and understanding. From more understanding use Good News which is a simplified form if English.

2. What evidence do you need to understand that exposure of children to sexuality at an early age is not advisable. You as a man, when did your parents introduce you to sexuality and all about what to avoid and what not to avoid? Were you told about it as a kid or as a teenager?
1. Regardless of you bible version,the fact is the major audience of that written in the much of what is written in the Old Testament is directed at those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and nor those of gentile descent who are instead meant to focus on what God said instead. undecided

2. I learnt of sex long before my teenage years, not through my parents but through watching smut film. However, fortunate for me that didn't drive me into the act until my late teens . undecided

Fear shouldn't be reason enough to want to deprive children of necessary information. undecided

P.S. I quoted from ESV not KJV. undecided
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Regardless of you bible version,the fact is the major audience of that written in the much of what is written in the Old Testament is directed at those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and nor those of gentile descent who are instead meant to focus on what God said instead. undecided

2. I learnt of sex long before my teenage years, not through my parents but through watching smut film. However, fortunate for me that didn't drive me into the act until my late teens . undecided

Fear shouldn't be reason enough to want to deprive children of necessary information. undecided

P.S. I quoted from ESV not KJV. undecided

By children in your write up, what age range are you talking about?
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
By children in your write up, what age range are you talking about?
Pre-teens. undecided
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pre-teens. undecided
Pre-teen is no age range, give me specific numbers
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
Pre-teen is no age range, give me specific numbers
prior to age 12 or even 13. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by boxer022(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
prior to age 12 or even 13. lipsrsealed
So what you are telling me now is that you will expose sexuality to a children between 5 and 10 years of age, what are they doing with the information especially boys? 0
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On May 11, 2022
boxer022:
So what you are telling me now is that you will expose sexuality to a children between 5 and 10 years of age, what are they doing with the information especially boys? 0
I was exposed at about age 8 to sexually explicit materials without my parents being aware of it. I became mentally awake to my body's urges and even considered sex as a result. But fortunately, I was also wise enough at that age that I didn't fall for the temptation. However, it wasn't until my folks later started teaching me about sec that I realize I dodged a bullet at that young age. undecided

Children do best when they have facts to work with even from as young an age as 5. If they can begin to understand such things as death from that early, why should sex be made a taboo for them?, undecided
Re: How To Answer Your Kid The Question, Where Does Babies Come From by Vision101(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2022
@boxer022
I think that you have a lot of time to waste engaging Kobojunkie. Regulars on nairaland know him and they don't waste such time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kia Sorento 2008 Model Car For Sale... / Video-tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man / Don't Date A Liability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.