Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! (1283 Views)

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:13pm On May 11, 2022
Imagine a small country like Lithuania designating mighty Russia as a terrorist country!

Lithuania,a country of just around 3 million of population, calling for a change of government in Russia...

However,Russia through the foreign ministry, accused the Lithuanian government of provoking Russia.

But what would Russia do if Lithuania keeps mocking & provoking her?.. Russia would only bark & bark but will do nothing because Lithuania is a member of Nato!

Russia has not been able to defeat small Ukraine for more than 70 days,is it then Nato with over 20 powerful countries in it that Russia would face because Lithuania was provoking her?

Ordinarily, small Lithuania would not have that self courage to mock & provoke mighty Russia if not because of Nato.

No matter how stubborn or fearless Putin maybe he cannot enter Lithuania with one stick of broom to do anything... how are the mighty falling!

3 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2022
Nato is so afraid of Russia that non of them can stand alone against the almighty Russia..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2022
�� "NATO is a killer" - in Verona, Italy, a crowd went to a rally against the policies of NATO and the United States.

Crowd chanting "NATO is a killer" and carrying banners insulting Biden

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Nato is so afraid of Russia that non of them can stand alone against the almighty Russia..

don’t mind the OP, NATO was established cos of Russia, not for China or North Korea, they’re all scared of mother Russia, even Finland and Sweden don’t wanna take the risk, Europe is afraid of mother Russia. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia are irrelevant minute countries, if big boys like Germany, France Belgium tagged Russia as a terrorist state make e wake me. It can’t happen cos na all of em get bloods on their hands. My hearts goes to those innocent Ukrainians wey don Die or displaced, heard na 8 million ppl don japa now. The war won’t end anytime soon, meaning more exodus . At the end of the day, Russia will achieve its objectives and Ukraine will be in ruins just like Syria. Never fight someone wey get power pass you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2022
Every time the U.S and nato saves a country in the name of freedom and democracy, that country just becomes a cemetery. �

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:07pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Standing alone is not the issue, Russia formed its own Warsaw treaty organization,a military alliance like Nato but it collapsed over 20yrs ago.

The issue here is, Lithuania a tiny country designating mighty Russia a terrorist country & calling for a change of government in Russia.

As it's now, Putin cannot do anything but to bark from his bunker.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
�� "NATO is a killer" - in Verona, Italy, a crowd went to a rally against the policies of NATO and the United States.

Crowd chanting "NATO is a killer" and carrying banners insulting Biden
If they accused Nato of killing then what would they call the mother of all killer, Putin & his Wagner group?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by hayzed19(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
Lol.. This belongs in the jokes section. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
hayzed19:
Lol.. This belongs in the jokes section. grin grin grin
Sometimes we use jokes to pass out message
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by hayzed19(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2022
Okay. What qualifies Russia as a terrorist state, according to the Lithuanian Parliament?
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Sometimes we use jokes to pass out message
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by seunny4lif(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
Every time the U.S and nato saves a country in the name of freedom and democracy, that country just becomes a cemetery. �
I swear, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya can explain more.
When USSR backed government were ruling in Afghanistan, the women can go to beaches and wear whatever they like but when USA and allies supported and funded freedom fighters aka Terrorists then we all know the rest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:37pm On May 11, 2022
Teazerr4:
don’t mind the OP, NATO was established cos of Russia, not for China or North Korea, they’re all scared of mother Russia, even Finland and Sweden don’t wanna take the risk, Europe is afraid of mother Russia. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia are irrelevant minute countries, if big boys like Germany, France Belgium tagged Russia as a terrorist state make e wake me. It can’t happen cos na all of em get bloods on their hands. My hearts goes to those innocent Ukrainians wey don Die or displaced, heard na 8 million ppl don japa now. The war won’t end anytime soon, meaning more exodus . At the end of the day, Russia will achieve its objectives and Ukraine will be in ruins just like Syria. Never fight someone wey get power pass you.
If Nato was established because of Russia, why then did Russia established the failed Warsaw treaty organization?

Russia was threatening fire & brimstone if anyone intervenes in Ukraine, but today you yourself have seen US active intervention in Ukraine, so who's afraid of who?

Today Nato is carrying-out a serious military exercise in Russia's door step in Lithuania..so who's afraid of who?

As for Sweden & Finland you would be surprised by the end of June.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:50pm On May 11, 2022
hayzed19:
Okay. What qualifies Russia as a terrorist state, according to the Lithuanian Parliament?
The Lithuanian parliament knows better than me.

They were brothers for more than 50yrs before Lithuania ran away from them.

Remember not only Lithuania parliament had passed it, Canadian parliament sometimes in April also passed it.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 1:52pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
If Nato was established because of Russia, why then did Russia established the failed Warsaw treaty organization?

Russia was threatening fire & brimstone if anyone intervenes in Ukraine, but today you yourself have seen US active intervention in Ukraine, so who's afraid of who?

Today Nato is carrying-out a serious military exercise in Russia's door step in Lithuania..so who's afraid of who?

As for Sweden & Finland you would be surprised by the end of June.
it’s called proxy war, USA isn’t active in the war, in fact they’re being careful not to cross the redline, Biden recently fault the NYT reports that says USA is giving Ukraine intelligence on how to kill Russian generals.(do you know why he caution em, cos such news can be seen as redline and that’s not what the west want ever…)
The nuclear weapon warning from Putin deters em. The bolded statement is totally wrong. There’s no law against supplying one country with weapons, no be today dem dey do am, nato and USA did it in Syria, putin still kick their assesssss

As per the Sweden and Finland, there’s nothing to surprised about, if they join nato , they’ll live with the consequences, what are the consequences I don’t know yet, if they join we go hear from Kremlin.

Do you know why they’re scared of Russia?
It’s simple Russia is super power nuclear state, no countries will go to war with em. Even ordinary Kim , nothing wey dem fit do, na just sanctions.

When it comes to international affairs it’s a matter of national interests, emotions doesn’t have a place in it.

I understand your sentiments but that’s just a mere fantasy, albeit, Putin have no intentions of using nuclear weapons on Kyiv, but if he did nuke Kyiv, read my lips “life goes on” cos Biden won’t risk New York for Kyiv. It is what it is….

This is war, this is real life. I’m sure you’re not smarter than nato and USA that haven’t send peacekeeping troops into Ukraine since the war started, they only choose sanctions and proxy war which isn’t against international law.

Russia is carefully watching and they are also being careful not to cross the redline cos it will deadly on both sides.

There’s no need to hype one party more than the other

Nato was created to stop Russia’s aggressions in Europe

Did you know that Russia try to join nato, but USA declined cos they need the enemy to Dey that side.

Learn from these events as educational purposes, or knowledge. You and I don’t get paid and it’s not a prerequisite for USA visa. I’m not anti west totally but I hate double standards. .

At least you no use some common abusive words here like “putard” loonatic “

Please reply let’s keep robbing minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

Remember not only Lithuania parliament had passed it, Canadian parliament sometimes in April also passed it.
Please Lithuania is an irrelevant country in Europe, if big boys like Germany , France, Belgium tagged Russia a terrorist state then that’s a big deal. Don’t let these kind of news move you

4 Likes

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya can explain more.
When USSR backed government were ruling in Afghanistan, the women can go to beaches and wear whatever they like but when USA and allies supported and funded freedom fighters aka Terrorists then we all know the rest
In all the countries that USSR/Russia had helped to restore its govt,which one among them is better than South Korea that the US helped?.. just give me one country
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:12pm On May 11, 2022
Teazerr4:
Please Lithuania is an irrelevant country in Europe, if big boys like Germany , France, Belgium tagged Russia a terrorist state then that’s a big deal. Don’t let these kind of news move you
You called Lithuania irrelevant country?Abeg Wetin make them irrelevant?

Right now as we're chatting on this forum, Nato is carrying-out a joint military exercise in Lithuania.

Are they irrelevant more than South Ossetia,Abkhazia,Transtnistria that Russia is killing themselves for?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 2:38pm On May 11, 2022
Too much of BBC Hausa service, yoruba service, igbo service, pigeon English service, dey shak the poster.

There will be no winners Have you heard Zircon an Sarmat, no Nato member have the equivalent. Propaganda,is what is left.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
If they accused Nato of killing then what would they call the mother of all killer, Putin & his Wagner group?

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Teazerr4 post=112728020] it’s called proxy war, USA isn’t active in the war, in fact they’re being careful not to cross the redline, Biden recently fault the NYT reports that says USA is giving Ukraine intelligence on how to kill Russian generals.(do you know why he caution em, cos such news can be seen as redline and that’s not what the west want ever…)
The nuclear weapon warning from Putin deters em. The bolded statement is totally wrong. There’s no law against supplying one country with weapons, no be today dem dey do am, nato and USA did it in Syria, putin still kick their assesssss

As per the Sweden and Finland, there’s nothing to surprised about, if they join nato , they’ll live with the consequences, what are the consequences I don’t know yet, if they join we go hear from Kremlin.

Do you know why they’re scared of Russia?
It’s simple Russia is super power nuclear state, no countries will go to war with em. Even ordinary Kim , nothing wey dem fit do, na just sanctions.

When it comes to international affairs it’s a matter of national interests, emotions doesn’t have a place in it.

I understand your sentiments but that’s just a mere fantasy, albeit, Putin have no intentions of using nuclear weapons on Kyiv, but if he did nuke Kyiv, read my lips “life goes on” cos Biden won’t risk New York for Kyiv. It is what it is….

This is war, this is real life. I’m sure you’re not smarter than nato and USA that haven’t send peacekeeping troops into Ukraine since the war started, they only choose sanctions and proxy war which isn’t against international law.

Russia is carefully watching and they are also being careful not to cross the redline cos it will deadly on both sides.

There’s no need to hype one party more than the other

Nato was created to stop Russia aggression in Europe

Did you know that Russia try to join nato, but USA declined cos they need the enemy to Dey that side.

Learn from these events as educational purposes, or knowledge. You and I don’t get paid and it’s not a prerequisite for USA visa. I’m not anti west totally but I hate double standards. I’ve been several countries in Europe and USA(twice) .

At least you no use some common abusive words here like “putard” loonatic “

Please reply let’s keep robbing minds. [/quote I have not been to US or EU although I have relations there.I have not applied for any Visa, however,I may do that for a business trip anytime I'm prepared.

As for me, it's not about sentiment, it's about freedom.There's no justification why my brother would invade my house & start killing my children, destroying my properties just because he's stronger than me..

Just because I want to join a union he didn't like.My concern is,if we allow such a brother in our community then there will be no freedom for the weaker ones among us.

For goodness sake Ukraine is a sovereign nation.. don't she deserve to make her own decisions?.. the things we cannot tolerate from our brother/neighbors that is what we want Ukraine to swallow without a fight.

Why haven't Russia invade any of the 3 Baltic countries that is in there doorstep?

As for Nato, yes Nato was formed because of people like Putin.

Lastly, why did Russia formed the Warsaw treaty organization?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=VOICEofORIENTAL post=112729890][/quote]bro these events is deeper than we know… I no wan make we Dey long thing. I’m not justifying the invasion, my hearts bleeds when I see events unfolding in Ukraine. I hope things settle down soon cos at the end of the day, na diplomacy go settle the matter.

Stay safe bro.
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 3:07pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.
Ok let's assume that the US invaded all those countries you mentioned,does it justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 3:14pm On May 11, 2022
olas24u:
Too much of BBC Hausa service, yoruba service, igbo service, pigeon English service, dey shak the poster.

There will be no winners Have you heard Zircon an Sarmat, no Nato member have the equivalent. Propaganda,is what is left.
Pls I didn't understand you very much as l wanted to.kindly educate me more on what you just posted
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 3:19pm On May 11, 2022
Teazerr4:
bro these events is deeper than we know… I no wan make we Dey long thing. I’m not justifying the invasion, my hearts bleeds when I see events unfolding in Ukraine. I hope things settle down soon cos at the end of the day, na diplomacy go settle the matter.

Stay safe bro.
Ok wish you success in your life endeavors

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Ok let's assume that the US invaded all those countries you mentioned,does it justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

This is not about assume the information is on Google it on history books.

What I want you to actually do is to condemn both sides this will show your neutrality and wisdom.

Condemn what USA did in the past and currently doing now and equally Condemn Russia.

But when you hate one demon and embrace the devil it does not show wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Pls I didn't understand you very much as l wanted to.kindly educate me more on what you just posted

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Teazerr4: 3:34pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Ok wish you success in your life endeavors
i wish you the same …
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:

The population of ethnic Russians in Lithuania is 5%, 5% of 3million people is how many? They ran away?
Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by jimetagambo: 3:53pm On May 11, 2022
Yes ooo.

NATO's budget is 20 times that of Russia's meagre 65 billion dollars grin

Even US' yearly budget is 11 times that of poor Russia.

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by Holav(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2022
This ukraine-russia i have being following dis Hrn media news is propaganda and only Russia side news is genuine d day I notice dat putin fan boys don't have sense is dat western media dey claim is propaganda,then let d western media just headline dat Russia is making some progress in some part of d war they will believe it fast and be happy let reverse b d case dat ukraine is making good lead in d war they will claim it propaganda is dat not dumb especially nairaland and again they claim all British media is all about propaganda then d British media made a post about hunter Biden and a news about accused made by Russia dat USA have biolab in Ukraine omoh I was shock all putin fans boys quickly belive d news here all nairaland and they have already said all news reports by British media is propaganda and dat was still accusation. D day I give up on putin fan boys is d on Aljazeara post,when aljazeara post about Russia making good lead in d war they will b happy in d comment section and most people know dat Aljazeara will b reporting more Russia than Ukraine cause of d west then Aljazeara made a post about Ukraine making a good lead in some part of d war then in d comment section see most of dem trashing Aljazeara that Aljazeara has join western media that Aljazeara must not be reporting any Ukraine successful news na on dat day I know sey putin fan boys no get sense.come 2 putin fan boys on nairaland 2 I dey read comment they will b saying Ukraine is winning on social media dat in reality Russia is winning i wan ask question let's assume Ukraine is not making good lead in d war but saying Russia is winning in reality hw u take know u go 2 Ukraine go confam abi no b d same social media u take know sey Russia is winning no b stupidity b dat.lets all assume d west is lying saying Russia is saying d truth then u are mad firstly b4 d invasion d west u proclaim dat they are lying said dat Russia wil invade ukraine here on nairaland all putin fan boys saying d west is pushing 4 war dat Russia is not invading ukraine dat they are propagandist,there warrior putin denied d fact dat is not invading ukraine then what happen now,who is now lying between d 2 now b4 d invasion,Back 2 d media reporting dis war BBC,CNN,and other western media will all know dat they will b reporting more ukraine than Russia, then 2 d other side Rt news ,Chinese media and India news outlets will b reporting more Russia dan ukraine due 2 there take on Russia.Then back 2 nairaland u will b arguing with someone dat is brainwashed with western media news then proclaim your argument with fact u will b bringing Russia side news or Chinese,India news shey no b everybody know sey there news will counter each other and again if they are not using any Russia media outlets they will bring link of any western media 2 counter no b stupidity b dat western media u claim dat is propaganda.My take here is dat make putin fan boys no dey shout propaganda again bcus Russia 2 is a propaganda country dat thing baffle me dat all news must suit yr narrative dat Russia must win dis war I notice again must people supporting Russia is bcus dey dislike d west we all know d west are bad but assuming Russia is good I cant agree with u,if any Russia media made a news about I can't believe it,I will tamed it propaganda cause u assume d western media are propaganda news 2.i swear putin fan boys here on nairaland dey annoy me any news about Russia they don't care whether na fake news or not they will b jubilating on comment section let reverse b d case dat dey report about ukraine they will b fast shouting na lie or propaganda. Western media or Russia media,Chinese media will know there take on dis war b4 any truth will prevail it will going 2 be when d war is coming 2 an end then we will know who actually won d war but 4 now make everybody dey support who dey wan support without someone stupid will b saying na propaganda u dey read wetin u dey read, Na Reuters media I still notice small that try 2 balance there news small.Make putin fan boys try 2 get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by olas24u(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2022
jimetagambo:
Yes ooo.

NATO's budget is 20 times that of Russia's meagre 65 billion dollars grin

Even US' yearly budget is 11 times that of poor Russia.

Russia and China do not publish real figures for defence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fear Of Nato, Is Russia's Beginning Of Wisdom! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 5:16pm On May 11, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

This is not about assume the information is on Google it on history books.

What I want you to actually do is to condemn both sides this will show your neutrality and wisdom.

Condemn what USA did in the past and currently doing now and equally Condemn Russia.

But when you hate one demon and embrace the devil it does not show wisdom.
Yes it's morally good to condemn two devil's.Taking sides is not actually good.

I would not have bother myself on this Ukraine / Russia palaver if not for the way some folks were justifying the invasion.

Because I know that as a married man my father, mother & brother Inlaws can not make decisions for me no matter how wealthy & powerful they may be.If I allow them all the time then I'm not independent.My dear, freedom matters!

Can you live & enjoy your life under another man's shadow?NO.
For now Russia is the aggressor they should allow Ukraine to enjoy their Independence & sovereignty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Other Fine Mess - Why Branson Cannot Rescue Virgin Nigeria / What You Don't Know Or You Refused To Know About Kenyan Attack / Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.