Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. (14440 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by techWriter3: 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
ride a car is not having a car!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by mrvitalis(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2022
Only someone who believes a 2017 bmw x6 is worth 60 million would be against Peter obi sha

I haven't seen anywhere Peter Obi state he was poor , oga he was a multi billionaire before he became governor ..board member in more than 10 companies , former chairman of fidelity bank , former chairman of next group and many more

BMW X6 is something Peter obi can easily afforded na ..I don't know what this topic is about even

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by unitedigboworld: 2:15pm On May 11, 2022
Useless post, you go in internet get a picture of a car post it claim is owned by peter Obi son. Please show us evidence that the car belong to him Useless Tinubu supporter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2022
Dem go say na him papa money before he became a governor
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Mchawi(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2022
cocolacec:
Emma Odoemelem wrote below about Saint Peter Obi and his son. Read below

#Fact_Check: Meet Oseloka Obi, Peter Obi’s Son who lives in the UK.

He drives a 2017 BMW X6 worth approximately N60million in the UK and he has been driving same since February 2018.

Oseloka is an actor and movie producer, remember his father Peter Obi has been going around Nigeria telling everyone his son doesn’t own a car, well maybe a car in Nigeria.

#Me: Why the lies, deceit and manipulation?

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/159936703171258/?d=n

You are quoting an idiot? He said he never bought a car for his son. There is a difference fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by amaben2020(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
cocolacec:

He can become the President of Eri Kingdom.

Drugnibu your lord and personal savior would be the president of your family and kindred grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Okoroawusa: 3:08pm On May 11, 2022
All these una arguments no necessary. That's why I no dey like put mouth for una talks for this Nairaland..

Ko necessary at all!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by jmoore(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2022
Three categories of people that believe this fake news.
1. Fools
2. Those born by fools.
3. Those who allowed fools to fix their brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by wonlasewonimi: 3:55pm On May 11, 2022
Idiots dey plenty for this country. What does it take to drive 2022 bmw x6 in UK? Just have a good job and credit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by olas24u(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I don't know if he said that statement

But it's a big lie, car na mobility there is no way a 30yr of his background won't have one

If he too dey conservative the car won't be luxurious but he must have especially with the level of wealth his family have

Obi workers which one no go get car sef?
They pay small small in the UK for car, so I don't understand.
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by abiodunalabama: 3:59pm On May 11, 2022
foryourmind:
LMAO. Congregation of zombies.

1st of all, there's no single evidence or verifiable source in this garbage.

2nd Peter Obi said his son doesn't drive a car many years ago. Do you know how many people who bought their first, second and third car since then?
3rd, if his son is an actor and lives in the UK as you said, doesn't common sense ought to have told you that he could have easily bought a car on monthly payment since then?

4th his son could be underaged or just too young to drive when he made that statement. Even a 22-year-old university boy 4 years ago must have graduated and be working aged 26 now.

5th when did £4000 old model BMW X6 become 60m? Car that litters many mechanics in Nigeria.

I repeat this is a congregation of zombies. Common sense is lacking in this thread.

Thiefnubuu urchins should stop playing politics of bitterness. Tell us what your master achieved when last he was in office not whether Peter Obi's son can buy a car or not.

See Tinubu's unemployed son using Federal Policemen on Nigerian taxpayers money salary to close a public bridge in Lagos so he could race his delicate Lamborghini with his friend.
Where is Seyi Tinubu here liar,show real evidence of Seyi with his Lamborghini….Ur Peter Obi is full of lies.deceitful,pretender and criminal….Is solicit for Nigerians votes in disguise and pretend of being innocent and saint.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by foryourmind: 4:04pm On May 11, 2022
abiodunalabama:
Where is Seyi Tinubu here liar,show real evidence of Seyi with his Lamborghini….Ur Peter Obi is full of lies.deceitful,pretender and criminal….Is solicit for Nigerians votes in disguise and pretend of being innocent and saint.
So you want to deny Seyi Tinubu's (well-known) Lamborghini? cheesy cheesy

Tomorrow Thiefnubuu will also deny his own bullion van. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by GreaterFuture(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2022
Ttalk:
Peter Obi son is even a niggar, runs boy that is flexing his father's money extravagantly.
Obi son doesn't represent the kind of frugality he is trying to paint.

You seem to Know all of this Firsthand...
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by gonkin(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2022
If my papa na Peter Obi, na trackhawk I go dey drive. Him own small

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Buckeyemedia1: 5:18pm On May 11, 2022
ygowon:
Peter Obi is better than the rest candidates. If you check him, he doesn't do politics of bitterness. He doesn't play do or die politics. If he becomes president tomorrow, Na me and you with our future children go gain am
If you are not Igbo I would have taken you seriously?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Ikinternational: 5:19pm On May 11, 2022
Me I'm confused somebody help

Those against Peter Obi say he cannot win.
So why the constant headaches n masturbation about anything OBI.

That's weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Blue3k(m): 5:22pm On May 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

so he be driver shebi. u tink say u dey talk to ur kain people. liar wey born pikin na liar e born

No he saying he rents the car.
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Validated: 5:47pm On May 11, 2022
Op is a slave. Out there in UK you can drive a brand new car without owning it. It is called LEASING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Bashnigga(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
And common sense didn't tell you there's a possibility he bought the car himself
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by ygowon: 8:07pm On May 11, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
If you are not Igbo I would have taken you seriously?
Stop allowing tribalism steal your future. One who's spending money on campaign and one who is not spending, which of them do u think will steal your money if elected?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by logicalman: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
These people can never talk sense only to make noise. I hv been expecting them to give reasonably reply but the only thing they know is to insult people. Peter Obi is not your mate pray that God will give you sense and make you to be disciplined like him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by bularuz(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2022
foryourmind:
LMAO. Congregation of zombies.

1st of all, there's no single evidence or verifiable source in this garbage.

2nd Peter Obi said his son doesn't drive a car many years ago. Do you know how many people who bought their first, second and third car since then?

3rd, if his son is an actor and lives in the UK as you said, doesn't common sense ought to have told you that he could have easily bought a car on monthly payment since then?

4th his son could be underaged or just too young to drive when he made that statement. Even a 22-year-old university boy 4 years ago must have graduated and be working aged 26 now.

5th when did £4000 old model BMW X6 become 60m? Car that litters many mechanics in Nigeria.

I repeat this is a congregation of zombies. Common sense is lacking in this thread.

Thiefnubuu urchins should stop playing politics of bitterness. Tell us what your master achieved when last he was in office not whether Peter Obi's son can buy a car or not.

See Tinubu's unemployed son using Federal Policemen on Nigerian taxpayers money salary to close a public bridge in Lagos so he could race his delicate Lamborghini with his friend.

Nice, don't mind this mumu op

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by DesChyko: 9:19pm On May 11, 2022
One would think the Facebook address linked to his son's Facebook page, but no.

Why shield the licence plate that could at least be used to verify the owner? grin

Or does his vehicle not have a licence plate? undecided

Let's not forget that Peter Obi didn't make this statement yesterday. So we need to know when the vehicle was purchased as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by MrMcJay(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
ygowon:
He has nothing to loose if he doesn't become the president. He doesn't use money to campaign. It is the country that will continue to suffer

Is Peter Obi doing Nigeria a favour by contesting for Presidency?
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by oilmane(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Driving a car is not owning a car!

Yeah, so true, he has been borrowing it since Feb 2018 that the op said he's been driving it.
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Afamed: 9:50pm On May 11, 2022
The Pandora thief is a known habitual liar
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Afamed: 9:53pm On May 11, 2022
Validated:
Op is a slave. Out there in UK you can drive a brand new car without owning it. It is called LEASING
And he has been leasing it since 2018? You need to package the lie better than your Pandora serial habitual liar
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Ayekotoo(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
ygowon:
Peter Obi is better than the rest candidates. If you check him, he doesn't do politics of bitterness. He doesn't play do or die politics. If he becomes president tomorrow, Na me and you with our future children go gain am
Please explain the bolded. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Ayekotoo(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
udele1:
Focus should be on these.

Did he save 75 billion in cash an investment for Anambra?

Did he give out the Anambra lodge in abuja to united nations to gain favour for the state?

Did he meet millennium development goals?

Has he invested in education in schools outside South East?

Did he raise $200,000 for Haiti?

Where are the world class roads he built during his administration?

World class hospitals?

Where are the infrastructural works?

Where are the strong and model institutions he created.

Infact, what's his legacies?
Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by Ayekotoo(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
mrvitalis:
Only someone who believes a 2017 bmw x6 is worth 60 million would be against Peter obi sha

I haven't seen anywhere Peter Obi state he was poor , oga he was a multi billionaire before he became governor ..board member in more than 10 companies , former chairman of fidelity bank , former chairman of next group and many more

BMW X6 is something Peter obi can easily afforded na ..I don't know what this topic is about even

Can Tinubu's supporters say the same without throwing tantrums? Look in the mirror my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK. by mrvitalis(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Can Tinubu's supporters say the same without throwing tantrums? Look in the mirror my friend.
Peter obi had investment that's standing today before he became governor sir ...he is a rich kid

So he can afford a mere BMW SUV in London mostly likely bought on credit

What was tinubu investment beofore he became governor name one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Group Lauds Geometric Power Plant In Aba / How Doyin Okupe Received N702 Million From Ex-nsa Dasuki ‘for Doing Nothing / Police To Investigate Wike Over Audio Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.