Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? (420 Views)

Many Covenant University Students ‘hospitalised’ Over Suspected Food Poisoning / 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? by YINKS89(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2022
Have you ever experience food poisoning and how did you go about it? lets hear your opinion. Also doctors in the house can you tell us signs and symptoms of food poisoning and the first thing to do before we go see a doctor in case of emergency?

Seun help tell your mod to post it so we can learn.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? by Seun(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2022
There have been days when I experienced diarrhoea after eating poorly cooked beans I made for myself. The poop was a stinky brown liquid.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2022
Seun:
There have been days when I experienced diarrhoea after eating poorly cooked beans I made for myself. The poop was a stinky brown liquid.
Lmao! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2022
Seun:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Food Poisoning? by YINKS89(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2022
Seun:
and how did you go about it because some people don't even know this things let alone how to tackle it

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chris Alvarez, Oldest Man Living With Thanatophoric Condition / Abuja Dentist / What's This On My Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.