Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (104033 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Henrychino(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
I hate it with passion including leg chains and waist beeds
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by haabidah666: 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
enonche85:

grin

now, that's hilarious grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Kemmy please chat me up on whatsapp so that I can have your number 0 +8 +1 +0 +0 +5 +5 +3 +5 +4 +7
I will chat you up later I have saved your number

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by jimmynauty: 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why

Why only look gud when maggot go finish am last las
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by escavros: 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
Yes most people and men are hypocrites and like to be seen as being good and decent.
However, you need to be aware that Such things are of the marine kingdom, and is a tool among others used to spread lust, therefore, men will generally be attracted to you and may see you as a lady of easy virtue.

I believe that it is better to have few men being attracted to you and having sincere intentions when you look natural or conservative, than to have more than ten men attracted to daily with the wrong intentions.

Be a light as Christ is a light.

siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I will chat you up later I have saved your number
Oh wow!!! Thank you so much Kemmy dear. I'll be waiting for your message. Please don't forget dear.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:49pm On May 12, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much Kemmy dear. I'll be waiting for your message. Please don't forget dear.
I won't

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by suffering: 1:31am On May 13, 2022
Lol.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by okunwaye(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2022
Country they scatter they go,na this rubbish nai be una interest.
Mtceeh

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I won't
Happy new week to you dear
I told you you'll forget to whatsapp me but you said you wont forget. Just do it. One second and you're done. If you don't do it now I'lll take it as a no
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I won't
Hi Kemmy
Hope I didn't get you upset with my message yesterday. I'm sorry.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:26pm On May 17, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hi Kemmy
Hope I didn't get you upset with my message yesterday. I'm sorry.
at all my WhatsApp phone is faulty I'm using the small one right now, don't worry when it's available I will notify you.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MisterKennedy(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
at all my WhatsApp phone is faulty I'm using the small one right now, don't worry when it's available I will notify you.
Ok dear. Thank you so much. I will be waiting.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Dickjo(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2022
mii4u:

Try to make sense sometimes

ok tanks but anyways do u hav yansh please? smiley
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Infinity2022: 1:24pm On May 24, 2022
It's for the potential olosho

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.