Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (103986 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss

You will look more beautiful without them.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Azpitizglobal: 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
It make you to look like a slut. That is why you have many toaster
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Azpitizglobal: 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
It make you to look like a slut. That is why you have many toasters
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On May 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If i talk wetin dey my mind naw, you go de yap my religion grin. But I pray God emancipates you one day to see the light and you'd say bye-bye to ill health. Hope you're getting better though.

I care
You wouldn't understand..

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by BabaO2: 9:16pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why
You got more toasters beacause you appear to them as a prostitute with fake lashes
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Iceberg3: 9:20pm On May 11, 2022
4k that shyyt....
Those nigggass only wanna touch
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Streetdreamx(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2022
It only makes us see such person as a farm tool.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Sergio104(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite

smiley smiley.
Greetings from here kiss

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by dlox147(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2022
The toasting may not necessarily mean you are attractive. More toasting from men could mean, they view you as one of the easy targets. Artificial extension on women for most men simply means "this one dey market"....
siofra:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by princeakinola1(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
You will never see a good man that want to take you as future partner coming to because of this, those ones coming to toast you because of this, those ones coming to you at the moment know you as olosho and cheap lady,fact.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by mrdino(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

It's not the cuteness of a live chicken that humans admire, it's the delicious meat it is capable of providing. What your so-called "toasters" want is within your chest to your thigh region, and nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Pastorsmile: 9:25pm On May 11, 2022
Eye lashes, waist beads, ankle chains, long painted fingers nails.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by BePrepared: 9:26pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can't you see her different account up there? undecided
She own that other account..she's here..

Is it your friend MadamVenessa
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by CDCEO001: 9:26pm On May 11, 2022
I hate it and fake hairs.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hope you are not trying to do what I'm thinking.
Y've been deleted by the mods.. congratulations.. grin
Awnn.. cry grin kiss
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
BePrepared:

Is it your friend MadamVenessa
English pls..
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by lyricalz: 9:27pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Me personally hate it wella, bcuz you ladies look like witch when you fix it.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Every man has his own preference , so dem no dey take eyelashes do am.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Excuzeme: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Dont worry, once those ten toasters and hundreds after them smash your Kunt finish and you become a "Lagos Basket for Small, Small fishes", then you will get the answer to your question!
Just keep mistaking "I want to smash your Kunt", with l love you, your eyes go soon clear. grin grin

I just dont understand African Women and their "everything FAKE".
Inferiority Complex is killing our Women.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by expert234: 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:

It transforms women to prostitute-looking bitches.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by olamoses75(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2022
I’m not. It’s a total turn off for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Islandlady(f): 9:31pm On May 11, 2022
undecided
Sergio104:

smiley smiley.
Greetings from here kiss
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TwoTalk(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
jesus
You just used the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by mcdokwe(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

I'm sincerely not attracted to artificial lashes and if we are close enough, I mince no word in telling you as much.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by shedisavage: 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
You dey funny oh � �
You know no say cheap thing dey attract many buyers
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Ekzoba(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
I hate it with passion
siofra:

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by MrDoGood(m): 9:33pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

If that's you on profile pic, you're beautiful. But if you believe they're attracted to you and asking you out cos of eyelashes, congratulations to you hon. grin
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Beautygoddesss: 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
TwoTalk:
You just used the name of the Lord in vain.
sry

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Transcriber: 9:34pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
na olosho dey use am pass
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by TwoTalk(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
sry
A broken and contrite heart the Lord won't despise. Apology accepted.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Workch: 9:35pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:
Because they are hypocrites
them Don fuuckk and dump this one tire cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Juoflife1(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
Hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.