Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? (103990 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by tokunbobo(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
dlox147:
The toasting may not necessarily mean you are attractive. More toasting for men could mean, the view you as a easy to get. Artificial extension on web for most men simply means "this one dey market"....

Exactly my point.. That 20 men came to toast you doesn't mean they like your eyelashes.. Most men see ladies with eyelashes and other wearable things on them as "those type of girls" and trust us, we will want to come around and get our own slice of the national cake from you.. Even if I dey there too, I go follow join toast you, not because of your eyelashes but because of your toto wey you dey advertise with your eyelashes

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by AlphaDigitals: 9:40pm On May 11, 2022
We offer Branding Orientation for free, here's an opportunity to build your dream brand with us.

What you'll get:

Brand Guidelines, Free fliers,Logo Presentation, Mock-ups,Colour Palette,Logo icon, Typography, Business card,Branding Orientation, Business Follow-up,Up to 3 Logo variants.

Kindly send a PM or w h a t s a p p on 0 7 0 8 9 4 5 2 7 0 0

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Personally speaking, I don't like it, but that doesn't mean Nigerian man don't like it online.

Everyone to his will
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by gentlegenius(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite
That means 90% of men are unreasonable.
We the reasonable ones prefer natural looks.
There is nothing you can fix on your body that will move someone like me. Infact, I dumped my ex girlfriend because she disobeyed me to fix nails and eyelashes on the day of her grand father's burial.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Check my profile kiss

You r very beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49pm On May 11, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Irony of life, I like it on my woman occasionally when we have serious events..
But I always made her known is common among prostitute, so is why you have much toasters

1. I LIKE IT... SERIOUS EVENTS.
2. COMMON AMONG PROSTITUTES.

MEN LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS. FREAKING POINT OUT YOUR SHĮT AND OWN IT. DAMN.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On May 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You wouldn't understand..
Pls make me understand. A problem shared is half solved. If I ask you do something...just a call, would you do that? You don't have to tell him what's wrong with you or the situation you're going through. He'd tell you everything including the cause and the solution. Just try. You don't have to pay a farthing. All it would cost you is your airtime to call. You may use a friend's phone sef to hide your identity, anytime. People come from far ane jear to see him. He's an undiluted man of God. There's no problem beyond God. Maybe this would make you believe God truly exists Take care.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
Was thinking it was big boobs, ass, cooking skills, 'bedmantics' or some 'inner qualities' but local man is disappointed.

For the record, I find eye lashes unappealing to behold, I love it all natural.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by evans4luv: 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
Very disgusting and devilish something, i hate it and all that wears it
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Pls make me understand. A problem shared is half solved. If I ask you do something...just a call, would you do that? You don't have to tell him what's wrong with you or the situation you're going through. He'd tell you everything including the cause and the solution. Just try. You don't have to pay a farthing. All it would cost you is your airtime to call. You may use a friend's phone sef to hide your identity, anytime. People come from far ane jear to see him. He's an undiluted man of God. There's no problem beyond God. Maybe this would make you believe God truly exists Take care.
Thanks for your concern..
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Abfinest007(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
jesus
babe wat sup
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:
Why do they pretend like they don't like false lashes on ladies?

Ever since I fixed it on Saturday, I've not been able to rest.

I get at least 10 toasters a day.

But online all of them pretend to hate it. Why
I hate it in real life and online,i hate it anywhere,i hate fake life,i hate fake things, question i usually ask ladies who fix lashes,how u gone feel,first time u met me,i had beards everywhere and some day we got intimate and right there,am pulling off all those beards,how u gone feel,i hate fake life,i hate ladies without self confidence,i hate ladies that re insecure,i hate ladies that are absorbed by inferiority complex,i hate ladies that think they have made it when guys toast them ,i hate ladies that got nothing more to say rather than how 10 guys toasted her..i love intelligent girls
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by adebayo987: 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

real men wouldn't let their wife fix it.

men are sex addicts and are always in search of cheap women to quickly open leg for them to release.

The reason why you think men likes them is because men think women with that thing fixed can easily open their legs and they're calling for attention and sex indirectly.

Very hard for reasonable men to even propose to them or consider them to be a wife.

In conclusion, men sees them as easy to get women for fvck show.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by ECHICHE: 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
I hate girls with eye lashes
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Sergio104(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
undecided

My dearest kiss cool

Hope today was good smiley

(And hope you are not angry with me again? embarassed)
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
HltSong:

Jeon love, I miss you so much with all your Asian fetish. embarassed

HitSong
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Are u fixing it for men to like it or because u like It?? Whether they like it or not whatever makes u happy u do it biko and besides no responsible man wud toast a girl cuz of lashes
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
Workch:
them Don fuuckk and dump this one tire cheesy
Not even in your worthless imagination.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by DaveHarry(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Seriously the thing dey fine well on ladies. It just bring out extra beauty in any female.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by gaspology(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
Wanting to nack and wanting to keep a relationship with you are different... with that eye lash you just sent signal say na olosho you be hence the traffick. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
gbagyiza:

Na now I finally know say many Nigerian ladies get big wahala. so, you no get something meaningful to do with your life, na to they put this thing for eye they waka they count men wey don scope u.
Hypocrite
Yet we see men running over to the ladies that puts on eyelashes and other costumes accessories.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:04pm On May 11, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
including ur fada.
How he abandoned ur mom for a lady with long eyelashes.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by gaspology(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
90% of them love it, they are just hypocrite

Shut up there! No responsible man likes that. It portrays one as oloshosho!
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:05pm On May 11, 2022
hopexter:

It’s not hypocrisy. We are truly not attracted to it. undecided
Don't pursue nor chase what is not on your A list, simple!.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by supereagle(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

I hate artificial beauty. Ladies with don't look attractive to me.
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Workch: 10:06pm On May 11, 2022
Choilila:

Not even in your worthless imagination.
You know what I am talking about. Just rest
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
VictorUSA:
Wetin?

Take my head and burst oh Jesus
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by fof1: 10:08pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

You are Deceiving Yourself Pls. What is in an Eye Lashes to attract a Responsible and Reasonable Man? Talk something better Pls. It is lack of Contentment and a Show of Artificial mindedness...Complex Syndrome
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by Choilila: 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
Workch:
You know what I am talking about. Just rest
Even in your worthless imagination.
I respected myself, If you or your siblings go around sleeping with anything sleepable, than don't tag me to that.And shift your thoughts away from me.

Again respect yourself also.

1 Like

Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by gevans(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

I promised to get you someone, I still have it in mind.
Lols.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by advanceDNA: 10:12pm On May 11, 2022
the way women think is just different ....

so becos u get toasters now mean it's because of the artificial lashes....oh my God....

artificial lashes at some men go see and use am label you olosho...
Re: Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? by canalily(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
siofra:

Sorry o. Look my face well, no be me break your heart.
Don't come and cry on my thread angry
give me ur number

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.