Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? (545 Views)

I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. / MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) / I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Znation(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2022
Guyz, what will you do if a fellow man or woman slap you in public?

Assuming in the middle of an argument, unexpectedly you just recieve a hot slap on your cheek.

*What will you do, will you obey the bible and turn the other side of your cheek?

For me, i'll just pretend like nothing happened.

Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Righteousness2(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2022
Nothing! I'll just look at the slapper, ignore him and walk away. When you see a mad person do things, don't Join him, else you both will be seen as mad.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Godmother(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2022
Some people are mad while others are already dead and looking for who to pin their death on.

If someone slaps me in public for no reason, I'll try to adjudge the situation to see where he falls into before reacting.

In other news, actress GENEVIEVE Nnaji hospitalized over mental breakdown.

https://www.nairaland.com/7121345/nollywood-actress-genevieve-hospitalized-over#112730759
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
I'll send him/her to the cemetery
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nothing! I'll just look at the slapper, ignore him and walk away

Walk away you say?

Luke 6:29 says if someone slaps you on the right cheek turn the other one.
Are you sure you're not comiting sin by walking away?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by nickyj19: 3:36pm On May 11, 2022
I go organized meeting with him/her family how them want his/her final burial to look like, no time 4 nonsense undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Radionigeria: 3:38pm On May 11, 2022
Is that a joke or something?
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by posty56: 3:38pm On May 11, 2022
undecided na too busy en head now
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Radionigeria: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Nothing! I'll just look at the slapper, ignore him and walk away
which bible verse said you should work away, why can't you obey the bible and turn the other side?
you self go deny Jesus more than peter if someone point a gun at you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Shadysen: 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
Before I will descend on that person
Now! I will walk away.
I can't fight in public .
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Radionigeria: 3:44pm On May 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
be calming down o grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by galaxy2020(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2022
I will turn the other side of my cheek for him or her to slap again, no be wetin Bible talk?
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Radionigeria: 3:46pm On May 11, 2022
nickyj19:
I go organized meeting with him/her family how them want his/her final burial to look like, no time 4 nonsense undecided
chaii, man no get joy at all.. What if the person has more strenght than you? grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by neonly: 3:51pm On May 11, 2022
Radionigeria:
chaii, man no get joy at all.. What if the person has more strenght than you? grin

Gun or bottle dey nah
I alway dey on guard
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Ladymogana(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2022
If a fellow woman slap me, i'll send it back to her immidiately.
but if na man, i will hook him on his shirt and drag his trouser with him.
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Ladymogana(f): 3:56pm On May 11, 2022
galaxy2020:
I will turn the other side of my cheek for him or her to slap again, no be wetin Bible talk?
i can't wait to slap you dear.
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Shalommy(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2022
I will drop the person a thunder slap.. Chaii.. If i no tear your face, make i bend.
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Realchi: 3:59pm On May 11, 2022
Walk away,
Bcus I'm a woman of peace.
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by shedisavage: 4:00pm On May 11, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]I go just waka dey go
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by zionmade(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2022
I have a well built body. Only a mad man or someone who is very sure his muscles are bigger than mine can try that. I guess I will just walk away
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Oblivionz5(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2022
Depends
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by galaxy2020(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2022
Ewooo! I RUN.

Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by nickyj19: 7:48pm On May 11, 2022
Radionigeria:
I go haired assassin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Fanikoko: 8:22pm On May 11, 2022
I jaux read and smile grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Quality20(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2022
Shalommy:
I will drop the person a thunder slap.. Chaii.. If i no tear your face, make i bend.
u really don't wanna slap a man back. And besides, what if you slap a fellow lady and she dropped dead?
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by EggonBoy(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Ahhhhh cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If A Fellow Man Or Woman Slap You In Public? by Shalommy(f): 10:32am On May 12, 2022
Quality20:
u really don't wanna slap a man back. And besides, what if you slap a fellow lady and she dropped dead?
I'll slap any man that slap me.. Chaii

(1) (Reply)

Body Count Is A Useless Parameter / > Are You Happy? / Two Nigerian Teenage Lovers Seen Trying To Book A Room At A Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.