Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu (21792 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
Dr Bukoka Saraki, a former Senate President, has met delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Lagos, appealing to them to support his move to secure the party’s presidential ticket.

He told the delegates that he remained their own as someone who last defeated the “Emperor of Bourdillon” who vowed that he would not become the senate president.

He told the delegates that he remained their own as someone who last defeated the “Emperor of Bourdillon” who vowed that he would not become the senate president.

Recall that Saraki, then a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC), emerged as senate president in 2015 against the preferred candidate of the party and the National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

READ ALSO: Music is money driven now and less of passion- MOVE…

Speaking at a meeting with the delegates, Saraki said as he defeated the Emperor of Bourdillon, making reference to the former governor of the state and presidential hopeful, he would help the party reclaim the state in 2023.

He said due to the reconciliatory effort he spearheaded, PDP was united in Lagos and many other states like Plateau, Ogun and Oyo.

Saraki also said the move by the executive to remove him as senate president failed because he was a team player and his colleagues had confidence in him.
https://dailytimesng.com/i-defeated-tinubu-to-emerge-as-senate-president-saraki-reveals/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2022
Saraki played APC game then

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2022
Wishing you all the best in your political struggles....

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by alsudan: 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
Thiefnibu don suffer, as him de crush people for Lagos, na so them the crush am for Abuja.

Saraki start the Crushing, him Alimi brother Buhari wan finish the crushing this month.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by IgOga(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2022
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party planned it before you came in as traitor

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party Tinubu planned it before you came in as traitor

Fixed!

And after what happened ?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by God1000(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
Saraki is truly a smart politician

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Puskas: 4:53pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:
And Tinubu make you homeless politically even in Kwara....you backstabbed your party now you are running from pillar to post.....the party candidates you claimed to defeat are now in the post ...Senate President and Speaker as the party planned it before you came in as traitor
Trash

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:55pm On May 11, 2022
Mumu you are a serial liar Buhari made you senate president against the wish of party stakeholders and that is first mistake Buhari made.

After the whole argument that newpdp should be giving senate president and stakeholder anonymously rejected the move it was later you Saraki went to see Buhari. Buhari gave you the method and give you all the support from security agencies to swearing judge who was smuggled into national assembly on the eve of inauguration.

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by christistruth01: 4:56pm On May 11, 2022
IgOga:

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:01pm On May 11, 2022
And after that election, you have not won any election since.

PDP Presidential primaries 2018: 317 votes
Kawar Central Senatorial District 2019: Lost all local governments

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by illicit(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
Saraki the green snake

10 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
grin grin grin

I can see Tinubu urchins already crying over this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Ceenachi: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
Arrogance upon arrogance, he can't put God first, he believe his curnny wisdom did it, why you didn't use that logic to continue ruling Kwara before he booted you out of both Senate and Kwara State politics.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
cool

Tinubu this Tinubu that

APC Tinubu, PDP Tinubu, IPOB Tinubu, Ohaneze Tinubu

Sarathief Otoge!!! Jagaban Na him master anytime anyday

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mopolchi: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
Peter Obi will defeat him

4 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by greoge(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
g
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by OgunleyeA1: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by seguno2: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu don suffer, as him de crush people for Lagos, na so them the crush am for Abuja.

Saraki start the Crushing, him Alimi brother Buhari wan finish the crushing this month.

The Saraki that was swept away by Tinubu’s Otoge in Kwara? What is it that you are talking about

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by ViperAda: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
You became Senate President through deceit and not through the strength of election. The last time you boasted as much, Tinubu masterminded the floods of Otoge that swept you away into the abyss. You will never again be relevant anymore in Nigerian political system

-Viper

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by greoge(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Do you know that it was after Bukola Saraki's political betrayal of his own father that had brought him into Politics that his father's health Collapsed and the Old man died

If Bukola Saraki threw his own father under the Bus and the Old man Publicly and openly wept and Cursed him who is Tinubu or anyone else ?

Many People still believe that it was because of the Curse his father placed on him that day that he was so disgracefully removed as Senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Makanike: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
When the vote you now you will forget the masses who vote you.. ndi ala
Light my weed in peace
Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by AshiwajuFoward: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
This guy still overrates himself, after dem render am politically useless for Kwara. Smh.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 11, 2022
alsudan:

Olodo. Who removed Saraki from official politics totally?

The Senate Presidency Saraki boasts he won, who removed him from the same position and rendered him a nonentity in Nigerian politics?

Anything said against Tinubu you mumus will just jubilate without thinking. Jagaban is Saraki's master and nemesis.

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by mannobi(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
This one that has lost his identity is also talking. Even his saraki dynasty in kwara state was crushed by Tinubu. He is neither yoruba nor hausa. Very confused man. Who would have thought saraki could become very insignificant so quick. Indeed, tinubu is the only thing that can make them to make headlines in the news now. Without mentioning Tinubu name, they would just die in obscurity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Mynd44: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Mopolchi:
Peter Obi will defeat him
They are calling animals with horns, the snail is talking

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu by Afonjamuslim24(f): 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
Lagosians are unrepentant hard-core slaves to the Iragbiji slave master.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Broke - Chris Ngige / Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / 'your Video Evidence Is Empty' - Buhari, INEC, Others Tell PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.