Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) (41401 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) / Unkown Gunmen Kill Emeka Anierobi, APGA Youth Leader In Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Freedom34: 8:23pm On May 11, 2022
In other words, na Fulani xmen kee d soja couples, nor be so?
grin grin grin
BloomingDale:

I am listening to Simon Ekpa’s broadcast right now. He showed Fulanis born in Igbo land that are even more fluent in speaking Igbo than the Igbo themselves. Even their Emir looks Igbo and speaks fluent Igbo, and spoke of some Igbo culture that Simon Ekpa does not even know. Igbos are in serious trouble. im beyond shocked.
Yes, deep trouble, I agree.
The 'trouble' of self-deceit
cool

14 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:27pm On May 11, 2022
Freedom34:
In other words, na Fulani xmen kee d soja couples, nor be so?
grin grin grin

Why ask me? Did you hear me speak about any Soja couple. Go listen to him if you want to know what he said regarding that issue.
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Freedom34: 8:31pm On May 11, 2022
Lolz.... dts what d clown is inferring!
grin grin
BloomingDale:

Why ask me? Did you hear me speak about any Soja couple. Go listen to him if you want to know what he said regarding that issue.

2 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 8:44pm On May 11, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.... dts what d clown is inferring!
grin grin

Both of you are inferring. What’s the difference then?
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by izac82: 8:49pm On May 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Stop getting brainwashed by these abroadians. Stop listening to them so you don't lose your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Freedom34: 8:54pm On May 11, 2022
Me ke?
I'm in full support of Mazi Ekpa and Igbos nah: "Fulani xmen fluent in Igbo language are d ones causing destruction in alaigbo" nah! grin grin

Shuo, wetin be my own dia. In as much as d igbo-speaking Fulani xmen (lolz) limit their craze to alaigbo, no problem!

When u guys are ready to confront ur demons, that will be d day of ur deliverance, but for now, let us all follow u to play d ostrich!

cool
BloomingDale:

Both of you are inferring. What’s the difference then?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2022
ipob and esn don sign hands for that reigon grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by JohnnA1: 9:12pm On May 11, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
cheesy cheesy grin grin Ipob/UGM don deal with Ibo people. See as dem pick race.
All the evil they wished us all those years has finally located them wotowoto full force grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....Una tink sey una dey do us ba?

Una case be like dt of d person wey shit and putam under hin bed and still dey claim say na air-freshner, abeg na who hin dey do biko?
grin
I'm a performing artist and I mostly perform on Wake keep and Burial so I know what I'm saying or you just sit on plastic chair and type rubbish because you want to paint East black
Na your self you de do not East
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Freedom34: 9:36pm On May 11, 2022
My broda, nor be lie u talk o
I never knew such level of hatred is bottled up inside them like this o.
I blv God merely used KANU and d virility of d internet/social media to expose all these!

JohnnA1:
All the evil they wished us all those years has finally located them wotowoto full force grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Freedom34: 9:38pm On May 11, 2022
Lolz.....we don hear u nwoke: "na masquerade dey pursue them"!

Odinma! grin grin

Hizzy:

I'm a performing artist and I mostly perform on Wake keep and Burial so I know what I'm saying or you just sit on plastic chair and type rubbish because you want to paint East black
Na your self you de do not East

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
Igbo run o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
JohnnA1:

You are right. The very evil they wished on us because of envy is now sitting comfortably on their heads and they are collecting wotowoto. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Factshunter: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
EmekaA125:
Useless Fake News.

Thunder days ur papa there @Op.

So, you are saying "thunder should fire your sister, " linda Ikeji " well-done Mr blind eye. grin

Read una no go read, ask una no go do Nah so so talk talk una dey do no wonder I.q low for that part of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Factshunter: 10:26pm On May 11, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....d nigga nor even know wetin happen. E juss see ppl begin run, him too follow run even with gita for neck. grin grin grin

Sebi una see una lives for outside now!
Small time una go open mouth waaaaaah to call others coward.

Igbos/ESN don do una strong tin walahi!
grin grin

*Fallsfromchair* grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by SarkinYarki: 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
IPOB must be declared a persona non grata in Alaigbo

3 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Balogunodua(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2022

10 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2022
He should have unplugged the electric cable connected to the guitar before running. What if he's running and the cable pulls him back?

On a serious note, this is Sabinus-grade comedy.

3 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2022
Lol .. Just imagine the level of insecurity Ipob has wrought upon the good people of SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2022
They say Biafrans are not coward. They will counter the video by saying the musician is paid by DSS officials.
No one wants to make the sacrifice that Ipob e warriors say it's worth to the actualization of Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 12, 2022
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
lol, what craze person would even stay there continuing singing?! he didnt even unplug the guitar/mic and just started running away, lol!
.... Lol. Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by bigdammyj: 10:37am On May 12, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2022
He who runs from singing, will live to sing another day cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by AbuAeesha: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
UGM/bandits
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by DryMouth: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
This is funniest video i have ever seen... grin grin grin

Baba dey run with him guitar round him neck.

7 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Ladymillion(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2022
Singing # Voom ka nma karia I ime statement #

2 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2022
Funny I will like to watch d full version

1 Like

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2022
Factshunter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1z57oygxzw

grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/musician-and-guests-take-to-their-heels-at-a-funeral-in-the-south-east-over-fear-of-gunmen-video.html
grin grin see run ooooooo hahaha una never see anything, nothing will move infact there will be no peace if Nigeria continue the way it is nothing is done I mean true restructuring and if they can't restructure this country it's better we all go our separate ways it's very simple, let nobody decieve you there is so much anger in the land , the Masses are not smiling and the bad governance caused it .
Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by Okunga: 10:41am On May 12, 2022
Omor if You see as I burst laugh for toilet grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unkown Gunmen: Musician, Guests On The Run At A Burial In The South-East (Video) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2022
Like this ba... If na Bayelsa, we for don observe this men them unfold them sharperrrly!!!

See run grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.