Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. (2586 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / Thing I Know At 31 That Would Have Changed My Life At 21: / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by GuyWise101(m): 7:24pm On May 11, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Now I am set to marry a virgin girl, she is humble and intelligent.

I met her on dec 25 2021, I couldn't believe that I can still see a virgin girl in this 21st century.... Thank God I found you.... I did everything yesterday to have my way but it was paining her, my smallest finger was paining her, my prick refused to enter even with the much force that I used in pushing it....

She was crying and shouting and told me sgey you were doubting me?........... I am sorry for doubting you.

I did everything but the pain was too much for her, she is a city girl that was why I was afraid.

I later spoiled her with over 40k yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by rickpat(m): 7:27pm On May 11, 2022
okay...well done
I hope you continue to love her forever and not go after other women...good luck
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2022

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Lifeemetu(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2022
She is not the only one
Even me to I am
Virginity doesn't guarantee success or being a saint.
Its just a matter of choice
I don't even vent mine out because many think am a spoiled brat

9 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Islandlady(f): 7:34pm On May 11, 2022
Mtcheewww after disvirging and deceiving thousands of girls undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Acidbath: 7:36pm On May 11, 2022
Brothel dweller dey tell imaginary story.

Na from brothel you go marry.

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Spider20: 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
GuyWise101:

I met her on dec 25 2021, I couldn't believe that I can still see a virgin girl in this 21st century.... Thank God I found you.... I did everything yesterday to have my way but it was paining her, my smallest finger was paining her, my prick refused to enter even with the much force that I used in pushing it....

She was crying and shouting and told me sgey you were doubting me?........... I am sorry for doubting you.

I did everything but the pain was too much for her, she is a city girl that was why I was afraid.

Liar......................
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Kriss216: 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Mtcheewww after disvirging and deceiving thousands of girls undecided
Lamentations of a non virgin broke and wretched Nigerian girl!

8 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Cashio(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2022
Kriss216:

less vawulence brother...
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by jeniusmann(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2022
I hope you really marry her. I hope the relationship between you too doesn't end before you get a ring on her, because then, your case would be proving street girls' right on their opinions

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Ax44bdf: 8:40pm On May 11, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
GuyWise101:

Dey there d device yourself.
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Kayberg: 8:52pm On May 11, 2022
I have a friend who is still a virgin at 30. I am still a virgin at almost 34. I know some ladies who are still virgins at 36 and 38.
So for the fact that your girl is a virgin at just 21 is still very mere to me.

6 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Truvelisback(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2022
GuyWise101:

hmmm, Bros, Suffree dey lie na!

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Oblivionz5(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2022
GuyWise101:

Mugu

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by jogsman01(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
Why mention 40k? Wetin concern us with your spending... FYI, my girl is 25 and still intact. So, what's the big deal brah.....
GuyWise101:

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Vickyanchor36: 10:52pm On May 11, 2022
There is absolutely no big deal with getting married to a virgin, anyways, it's a choice.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Nobody: 1:14am On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:

That commits incest too... Add that part embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Nobody: 1:15am On May 12, 2022
Oblivionz5:

Mugu

Babanla mugu pro max grin
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Elporo(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2022
Kayberg:
I have a friend who is still a virgin at 30.
I am still a virgin at almost 34.
I know some ladies who are still virgins at 36 and 38.

So for the fact that your girl is a virgin at just 21 is still very mere to me.

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Nobody: 6:26am On May 12, 2022
The severe pains nairaland girls feel when a guy comes online to celebrate his virgin girl is the sweetest online thing ever grin cheesy

Likeeeeee....
The comments of those girls just made my day grin... Please cry some more ladies, cry some more cheesy grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by talk2hb1(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2022
Tooh, Kongratulashun Oooo.
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by GuyWise101(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2022
Favfables1:
The severe pains nairaland girls feel when a guy comes online to celebrate his virgin girl is the sweetest online thing ever grin cheesy

Likeeeeee....
The comments of those girls just made my day grin... Please cry some more ladies, cry some more cheesy grin grin grin...

The truth is that one should celebrate when he luckily finds a virgin wife in this era of social media filled with immorality.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by GuyWise101(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2022
Vickyanchor36:
There is absolutely no big deal with getting married to a virgin, anyways, it's a choice.

There is a big deal in knowing that you are the first to enter your wife, a lady that kept herself a virgin till marriage will hardly cheat on her husband.

There is this bond when you disvirgin a girl.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by GuyWise101(m): 7:17am On May 12, 2022
jeniusmann:
I hope you really marry her. I hope the relationship between you too doesn't end before you get a ring on her, because then, your case would be proving street girls' right on their opinions

Me and my people went to meet her parents yesterday....

She's my wife.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Kayberg: 7:23am On May 12, 2022
Elporo:

I am a guy and the others I spoke of are ladies.
So you thought every knees had bowed to Baal and every tongues kissed its feet?

In a corrupt world, you will still find innocent people.
Get that down into you.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by franklingud(m): 9:30am On May 12, 2022
Guy you no wise at all...

You should have used some lubricant and first of all romance her very well before penetration.

You nor work self. You are just damaging her vayjay.
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by franklingud(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2022
GuyWise101:

Guy you no wise at all...

You should have used some lubricant and first of all romance her very well before penetration.

You nor work self. You are just damaging her vayjay.
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by franklingud(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2022
GuyWise101:

There is a big deal in knowing that you are the first to enter your wife, a lady that kept herself a virgin till marriage will hardly cheat on her husband.

There is this bond when you disvirgin a girl.
There's a bond for real, but at a time she will overwhelm the husband with too much sex and if the man don't perform well again, she will find it outside, if the other guy come perform more than her hubby eh..
hmmmn! It will be hard to stop.
Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Elporo(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2022
Vickyanchor36:

There is absolutely no big deal in purchasing and driving a brand new car in a third world country. It's a choice. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by Elporo(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2022
franklingud:

There's a bond for real, but at a time she will overwhelm the husband with too much sex and if the man don't perform well again, she will find it outside, if the other guy come perform more than her hubby eh..
hmmmn! It will be hard to stop.

So, Nkechi abi Wuruola, wey e kpekus don yakata but e get good character grin No dey do this kain thing abi

Na poverty dey make man buy motor wey senior Regina Daniels.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Girl, A Virgin At 21. by franklingud(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2022
Elporo:

So, Nkechi abi Wuruola, wey e kpekus don yakata but e get good character grin No dey do this kain thing abi

Na poverty dey make man buy motor wey senior Regina Daniels.
Nkechi abi wuruola get good character now, but kpekus don yakata wella.

Your head dey there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dead Woman's Body Found Eaten By Her 5 Dogs After Neighbours Noticed Bad Smell / I Need A Nympho To Date For Marriage / The Masculine Spirit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.