Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! (28696 Views)

My Girl's Crazy Cravings / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Danmboss(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2022
Dorwadora:
I've never been pregnant and I stay away from pregnant women since the day one auntie sent me to empty her container of saliva embarassed embarassed embarassed.

To open the container and let the slippering liquid out was almost the death of me embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll just sit down here and read comments.
Thanks for making me almost to throw up angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by pagorino(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2022
TheRace55:
I remember one pregnant woman whom we live in thesame quarters knocked at my door ,one lonely afternoon while I was in the bathroom bathing , she kept knocking at my door very hard ,I have to rush and grab my towel. even for the fact that am not done with my Bath.

when i Reach the door I saw her standarding holding Gellato ice cream and she said she need my help and I answer what kind of help madam. She said she want me to Cum in her ice cream ,I said wtf I was shocked about her request .

i said so is this how pregnancy turned women's .Damn
Are you serious?

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by gonkin(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
Dorwadora:
I've never been pregnant and I stay away from pregnant women since the day one auntie sent me to empty her container of saliva embarassed embarassed embarassed.

To open the container and let the slippering liquid out was almost the death of me embarassed embarassed embarassed

tongue I just lost my freaking appetite. I was eating while reading this

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by CHoccolaTE: 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
I wonder why Op is pretending to be a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Totiemide: 12:30pm On May 12, 2022
My aunt came to stay with us back then.

She's the type that has low tolerance for spicy food but when she got knocked up, Oh! Her hate for spicy food became love.

You can't eat out of her food cuz you ll either end up drowning yourself wit too much water or open your mouth for air to enter.

If she takes pap, she adds pepper. Sometimes habanero or grounded pepper.

Then later change to longer throat. She stops eating our own food but food made by someone else like 3 flat before our own.

When she gave birth ehn, we're all relieved.
Come to think of it, the baby boy now eats pepper like kilode now.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:32pm On May 12, 2022
Dorwadora:

the thing dey disgusting Sha..but wetin we go do na. sad Na we dey do the nacking while una dey joyfully collect the thrusting and hammering tongue.una no fit pregnant in peace again ,?.. anyway,I go gladly give up my seat for a pregnant woman cos I know e no easy sad.. I no simp o angry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:38pm On May 12, 2022
grin grin
gonkin:

tongue I just lost my freaking appetite. I was eating while reading this
very very gross grin .. I witnessed one too ..damn!
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Nahunger(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2022
Dorwadora:

1 grin grin cheesy
Come let's do it..
Pregnancy will look good on you.
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Herculex03(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2022
I just de wonder the kind cravings Rihanna go dey get grin grin
Make I they read lies dey go

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:42pm On May 12, 2022
But wait..some na that time their libido dey run riot oo grin..they craved dick like madt sad.. more banging for the road before leaving house in the morning grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:46pm On May 12, 2022
Herculex03:
I just de wonder the kind cravings Rihanna go dey get grin grin
Make I they read lies dey go
more d1ck thrusting , especially in the morning tongue what else?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
Ronaldinnioh:
I also remember a pregnant woman who loves knacking and her husband was not around..omo I was doing the knacking 247 like tomorrow no dey!!!!!!
shocked shocked undecided, somebody will help you knack your own

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Jjyesp: 12:54pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
Eww embarassed most of them are fond of doing that! Because they are lazy to go outside or into the toilet to throw their saliva

This one has obviously never been pregnant. That's why you can be this insensitive. Thankfully you're also a woman. Your own dey front. Let's hope that the people around you will have better sense than you clearly do.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Herculex03(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
more d1ck thrusting , especially in the morning tongue what else?

Na you Sabi
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Exceed15: 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
TheRace55:
I remember one pregnant woman whom we live in thesame quarters knocked at my door ,one lonely afternoon while I was in the bathroom bathing , she kept knocking at my door very hard ,I have to rush and grab my towel. even for the fact that am not done with my Bath.

when i Reach the door I saw her standarding holding Gellato ice cream and she said she need my help and I answer what kind of help madam. She said she want me to Cum in her ice cream ,I said wtf I was shocked about her request .

Oga small small o
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Ashley86400: 1:04pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
When I get pregnant, I dunno if I ll crave for more water cos I love water
Me too o
I have a special relationship with water, can’t go anywhere without it.
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
Herculex03:

Na you Sabi
grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Jeremani: 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
TheRace55:

Mf liar grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Exceed15: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
princeemmma:
When my wife was pregnant, she always ate 5 times in a day, she eat in the morning around 8am, eat another by 12pm, another around 4pm eat another 7pm, and 12 mindnight.

We will buy food stuffs for a month, the food go finish within 2 weeks.

Sometimes she go wake me for middle of the night after hard day to tell me i am snoring, or she needs water, or she need me to massage her stomach.

Walahi the woman won finish me no be small then

Thank your star. I wished mine eat this way.
She can vomit for Africa which always end at the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
franklingud:

Islandlady you are a woman too, so get ready for yours as well.
grin grin grin
Lol I am scared of all this wierd cravings have been reading cry
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Ronaldinnioh(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Nikrose:
shocked shocked undecided, somebody will help you knack your own

Godforbid..I only helped a dying soul.. it's not my fault but her. I wanted to run like Joseph against Portifa's wife but she was too powerful for me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by haabidah666: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
placeofallure:

It's not about laziness. If you've experienced it, you'd know better.

In my case, I don't like to eat anything most days. If I eat fruits, I vomit. I drink water, I vomit. Food is a no go area. I spit everywhere, [/b]I hcave tissue with me that I spit into and a plastic bag where I put them[b]. Everything smells horrible. I didn't enter my kitchen for 2 months. Most times, my mum and sister bring food for me and hubby. He cooks on few occasions.

Initially I was taking a taxi to and fro work everyday. Later, things became worse I couldn't go to work again. It got so bad I had to go stay with my mum. She lives nearby. Hubby visits every evening.

Then came the cravings on the few days that I could eat. At times it is just biscuit. At other times yam, smoked yam, at times a particular kinda soup. My mum is happy anytime I could eat, she'd get anything I demanded for.

Pregnancy will turn you not only around, it will turn you upside down.

@the bolded... *pukes* undecided
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Better thread

That year he get one of my auntie wey carry belle she come stay with us for a few weeks because her hubby travel go work for offshore, naxo this woman dey give me sleepless nights everyday blessed day like say na me give am belle, if she's no craving for this she's either craving for another thing.

The one wey pain me pass na when she wake me up around 12:30-1am say she's craving for ice cream, chicken and chips, Omo wey I wan see all this one give am by that kind time, after enough katakata from her I ended up buying her suya from my customer wey no dey everly close.

The surprise I got was when I came back she said that's what she wanted all along, in my mind am like no be only ice cream, chicken and chips, you for chop am for your dreams.
I swr that woman made me have a lot of sleepless nights sotey na morning I come dey sleep my own when everybody don wake up, I no even wan go into details of other nights leaving our visitors room to come sleep on my bed and I will end up sleeping on the floor.

Pregnant women and confusion be like 5&6,
Them dey try no doubts.
haha see as you suffer and no be you get pikin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
Shadysen:
I hate those ones that pour spite nonstop. I swear I won't eat your food.
what if she is your wife undecided you will stop eating her food too
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Teazerr4: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
When I get pregnant, I dunno if I ll crave for more water cos I love water
come zululand make I pump you
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
JovialJune:
Suggy rice and freezed shawarma cheesy

And I cry alot grin

Well birthing is done and dusted for me smiley
congrats grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2022
AbuAeesha:

keep watch o
make she no go burn house
lol Abi I tire sef, she do sprinkle some into her handkerchief n clothes grin
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Teazerr4: 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Totiemide:

She's the type that has low tolerance for spicy food but when she got knocked up, Oh! Her hate for spicy food became love.

You can't eat out of her food cuz you ll either end up drowning yourself wit too much water or open your mouth for air to enter.

Then later change to longer throat. She stops eating our own food but food made by someone else like 3 flat before our own.

pepper dem gang grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
Jjyesp:

This one has obviously never been pregnant. That's why you can be this insensitive. Thankfully you're also a woman. Your own dey front. Let's hope that the people around you will have better sense than you clearly do.
Na you sabi undecided
Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by iknopro(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2022
My wife is currently pregnant and always craving for goat meat pepper soup, everyday goat meat, what's all this one naw....I don tire

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Islandlady(f): 1:25pm On May 12, 2022
iknopro:
My wife is currently pregnant and always craving for goat meat pepper soup, everyday goat meat, what's all this one naw....I don tire
Lol it is your cross carry it, no tire

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! by Card7: 1:31pm On May 12, 2022
Totiemide:

grin grin[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To My Future Husband / Mother Throws Baby With Unusual 'big Head' Into Refuse Dump / Help! This Boy Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.