Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 (24695 Views)

West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by quickly: 8:55pm On May 15, 2022
KingWarri:

Abrahimovic saving Chelsea from relegation.

Ok maybe i exaggerated a little but they were no where near title contenders.

Back then top 4 was not important its was only 1st and the rest were losers.

Even back then nigerian league especially FA cup was watchable in the 90s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Murphyenemuwe: 8:57pm On May 15, 2022
Brother stop the lamba. I remembered I watched that particular season Chelsea was knocked out in the semi finals by Monaco and why I made that mistake was because at that time abrahamovich hasn't taken full charge cos he used the squad and coach he inherited that season I talked about. And I think you over emphasized your points. Chelsea were never relegation threatened before abrahamovich came
quickly:

I live in England for over 10 years, I even worked in Man City, Man United and Bolton Stadiums back then as a student.

So no be from viewing center yarns i dey talk na from English ppl direct and BBC documentaries
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by KingWarri: 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
quickly:

No be only me many Nigerian students were working in Man United Concession stands . I choose City for no reason.

Those were the days the money was nothing to write home about . They would have taxed most of it before it got in to your account
Hmm... You must have become a grandpa by now oh shocked
grin just joking though.
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On May 15, 2022
Fabianski is an unapologetic stumbling block for the citizens.
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by quickly: 9:08pm On May 15, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Brother stop the lamba. I remembered I watched that particular season Chelsea was knocked out in the semi finals by Monaco and why I made that mistake was because at that time abrahamovich hasn't taken full charge cos he used the squad and coach he inherited that season I talked about. And I think you over emphasized your points. Chelsea were never relegation threatened before abrahamovich came

What year?

My dates can be off so dont hold me accountable.

Maybe not relegation but Midtable the improvement came when they hired Vialli , i have said that already.

After Vialli they improved and were in top 6.
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by quickly: 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
KingWarri:

Hmm... You must have become a grandpa by now oh shocked
grin just joking though.

Not grandpa yet but almost.

Those days we go work till and clos 30mins to end of match.

Before the match starts we serve this tap beer or wine in plastic cups and then they ususally asked for pie .

We had TV in the corridors so you can watch and u will feel the whole place vibrate if home team score .

After we don count money finish, u can watch the last 10/15mins inthe stands

I remeber one match that they were play UEFA cup with a russian team and those russian guys stabbed one guy with bottle in front of me.

Or going home after a match and all you see is a sea of thousands of drunk white men. Omo fear go catch u.

When they are in packs they can do and undo with black person

Even intolerant england

1 Share

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Murphyenemuwe: 9:31pm On May 15, 2022
Yeah you're correct. 6th 11th and so on. But u dey add pepper just to make my team Lok ridiculous
quickly:

What year?

My dates can be off so dont hold me accountable.

Maybe not relegation but Midtable the improvement came when they hired Vialli , i have said that already.

After Vialli they improved and were in top 6.
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by LZAA: 9:31pm On May 15, 2022
quickly:

I started watching premiership in 92, the first premiership that Blackburn won with Alan shearer. Chelsea were whipping boys. Chelsea started to improve when the former owner hired Gianluca Vialli as coach and Vialli was able to bring Serie A players over like Guilt, Zola Etc.

Back then in the 90s SERIE A was the league and not premiership. They showed Serie A matches on TV especially Sunday with the likes of Maradona playing

English football was so boring with their Kick and follow football. That’s y they got thrashed in Europe.

Only Liverpool and Arsenal played quality football but then Ferguson started winning with Cantona and his academy boys

Lol
Guilit brought vialli over o
Chelsea had won an fa cup and cup winners cup before then
Guilit won an fa cup for them sef
While you are somewhat right about chelsea fighting relegations that was in the 70's and late 80's
Once ken bates took over Chelsea became stable
I no be Chelsea fan sef but only arsenal are considered bigger than them in london

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by hilfinity(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2022
maleek2009:

Lol... I dey hospital already

Hahahaha...

Betting is f*ucked up bro, stop it!
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by rapcy(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
BykeLaByke:

grin cheesy

Haters just type anything.

Na the truth. Man city no dey form, all those 5 5 goals dem score na gra gra. Watch their next match. Aston Villa go win dem 1-0

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by quickly: 9:51pm On May 15, 2022
LZAA:

Lol
Guilit brought vialli over o
Chelsea had won an fa cup and cup winners cup before then
Guilit won an fa cup for them sef
While you are somewhat right about chelsea fighting relegations that was in the 70's and late 80's
Once ken bates took over Chelsea became stable
I no be Chelsea fan sef but only arsenal are considered bigger than them in london

check this article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10675991/40-years-Ken-Bates-bought-Chelsea-just-1.html
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
Lamasta:

To you now Aston Villa go beat City for Etihad abi
If you ask man city fans wetin them go play today against Westham
what would have been their response grin
so una never chop walloping for Etihad abi wetin you dey try talk
I get one group for telegram one ediot dey shout straight win for man city he carry huge money go play game now city don give am upper cut grin.

People go plenty wen go cry against Aston villa that day
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2022
Remag666:

If you ask man city fans wetin them go play today against Westham
what would have been their response grin
so una never chop walloping for Etihad abi wetin you dey try talk
I get one group for telegram one ediot dey shout straight win for man city he carry huge money go play game now city don give am upper cut grin.

People go plenty wen go cry against Aston villa that day
Make una win Southampton first before we go to the last game
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
Lamasta:

Make una win Southampton first before we go to the last game
Southampton na stroll in the park for us wink we go settle down use them do training cool
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2022
Remag666:

Southampton na stroll in the park for us wink we go settle down use them do training cool
Na so una talk for Tottenham
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 15, 2022
Lamasta:
Na so una talk for Tottenham
I don't dwell on the past
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2022
Remag666:

I don't dwell on the past
On the 22nd of May we will lift the trophy
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by BykeLaByke: 10:41pm On May 15, 2022
rapcy:

Na the truth. Man city no dey form, all those 5 5 goals dem score na gra gra. Watch their next match. Aston Villa go win dem 1-0
Winners Chapel. cheesy

I'd be very surprised if Aston Villa don't hold at least 5.
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2022
Lamasta:

On the 22nd of May we will lift the trophy
*Yinmu undecided
I fit bet my left scrotum highest una go see na okro soup
Na Liverpool get the trophy
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
rapcy:

E go shock people that day man city go settle down lose the match
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by LZAA: 11:27pm On May 15, 2022
quickly:

check this article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10675991/40-years-Ken-Bates-bought-Chelsea-just-1.html
Lol
We are saying the same thing na
Bates bought the club in the 80's
I know all that cause my uncle was a big ron harris fan(old school grin) when he was in london
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by rapcy(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2022
BykeLaByke:

Winners Chapel. cheesy

I'd be very surprised if Aston Villa don't hold at least 5.

E go shock una
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by rapcy(m): 7:09am On May 16, 2022
Remag666:

E go shock people that day man city go settle down lose the match

Real matters, dem never know yet

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by BykeLaByke: 7:35am On May 16, 2022
rapcy:

E go shock una
Shock absorber. cheesy
Re: West Ham United Vs Manchester City (2 - 2) On 15th May 2022 by Soso990240(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2022
chikason22:

Sorry I don't bet.
Then keep deceiving urself. U won't put ur money where ur mouth is. U get mouth u no get money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 11th January 2023 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 1) On 6th November 2016 / Manchester City Vs Burnley -( 5 - 0) On 22nd June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.