Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? (411 Views)

Mr Seun, When Would You Do The Needful / Isn't Nairaland Getting Boring To You? / Seun,when Are You Getting Married O? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by ribbit: 10:01pm On May 11, 2022
Seun

When is nairaland going to have proper dark mode for this website?
A big website like this shouldn't be having problem implementing a dark mode.

Atleast, if you are not going to make it system wide, try to get rid of the awful white background that won't change.
The background and font make it hard for browsers to force dark mode.

It sucks that I have to make exception for just this single website in dark mode cos the background won't change and it just looked awful and unusuable .

Kindly do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Ebubu3: 10:23pm On May 11, 2022
I’ve been having eye aches since 2020 lockdown and nairaland is the only site I use that has white background and I spend almost all my day here.

Seun please do something about this white background it’s affecting eye health of your main consistent customers.

No social media uses ONLY white light any longer .

3 Likes

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Seun(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2022
I hear you... we need a dark theme.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Balogunodua(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2022
Seun:
And more emoji s sir..
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by ribbit: 11:17pm On May 11, 2022
Seun:
thank you kiss
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Seun(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2022
ribbit:
thank you kiss
What does a good dark mode look like?
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by angelfallz(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
Like this. Although that dark mode can still be better
Seun:

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Ebubu3: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Seun:

Thank God embarassed

This will be dream come true. My eye sight will be better and I can spend longer time here without eye aches.

But make it optional cus some may still want to stick to white theme.

Please the dark theme should let me see the letters clearly ogrin I don’t want to be struggling to see letters just because everywhere is dark grin
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by Ebubu3: 4:17pm On May 16, 2022
Seun:
seun please my friend flyingpig lost the email to re-generate his password since he forgot the password to the flyingpig account on here

Please can you check Flyingpig account to see if you can see the email name and inform me to tell him ?

He can be able to access the email and change his nairaland password through, in order to access his account.
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by ribbit: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seun:
check out the script i wrote for pc version

will be perfect for mobile for me

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by ribbit: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Seun

Thank you for finally getting rid of the awful white background that made nairaland a mess I'm dark mode.

Nairaland now looks delicious in dark mode. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by bassdow: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by bassdow: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: Seun, When Is Nairaland Getting A Proper Dark Mode? by bassdow: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
I’ve been having eye aches since 2020 lockdown and nairaland is the only site I use that has white background and I spend almost all my day here.

Seun please do something about this white background it’s affecting eye health of your main consistent customers.

No social media uses ONLY white light any longer .

why not use a browser plugin ? That much more RELIABLE and FASTer than expecting NIGERIA to better. Nairaland is scared of IMPROVEMENT.

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Stream 2: How To Check Your Physical Verification Venue / You Can't Never Bring Apostle Suleman Down / Thunder Strike Baba Alawo To Death In Ekiti After Kerewa With Pastor Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.