Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable (2928 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Man Might Cheat On You / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2011
It is a taboo for a man to remain unmarried in Nigeria, which is why many successful men are swarmed by eager women who would do anything in order to bear Mrs. X. The truth of the matter is that Nigerian men prefer certain types of women for marriage and they prefer certain types of women just for sex and nothing more.

Women who are at the top of the marriageable list are;

Light Skinned Women

There is a popular Yoruba song that goes "omo pupa o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o ju wo mo feran re o" it literally means "light skinned girl you are the one we want to marry, light skinned girl, please I love you."

Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. In the olden days (and now) light skinned girls attracted more suitors and their bride price were quite exorbitant. Light skinned women are always the centre of attraction and most men who date them believe that marrying (a much coveted) light skinned girl will do wonders for their egos.

Most dark skinned women have taken to using skin bleaching crèmes in order to compete with their fairer counterparts.

Women With Ample Flesh

Most Nigerian men will not marry a skinny woman but they would rather sleep with her instead. Many men from the western and eastern part of Nigeria believe that a woman is more beautiful if she has ample flesh, some men have been known to date only women who have big butts! Most Yoruba men are of the opinion that sleeping with a skinny woman is like sleeping with a man, but sleeping with a woman that has some ample flesh will give them something soft to hold on to.

Understanding Women

An intolerant woman will sure have a hard time finding a man to settle down with. No Nigerian man wants a woman who will grill him at the slightest opportunity. If a Nigerian man suspects you to be intolerant of his (sometimes) bad behaviour, he will drop you like a hot potato.

The trick most women employ is to become his legal wife first, and after the wedding (now they have a firm foot hold) they'll draw up a list of do's and don'ts for their husbands to abide by.

Hardworking Women

Most men in Nigeria will never consider marrying a woman who is not gainfully employed or runs a business of her own. Gainfully employed women are at the very top of a searching bachelor's list. The present economic situation in the country is not making things any easier for men, who are mostly the bread winners of many Nigerian families. Most men want a wife who can help support the family (financially). Most women and a few men still believe that it is the man's responsibility to provide for his family and allowing a woman to do part of his job is nothing but an insult to his manhood.

Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2011
Op the article scores 55%. There are some faulty aspect therein.
1. Its more of a taboo for woman to remain single than it is for a man.
2. The song in Yoruba was poor typed.
3. We don't have colour preference
4. We don't mind the body size. Fat or thin.
other aspect of your article is OK
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2011
Im not even yoruba - so why dont u type the right one for me grin grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 12:24am On Jul 13, 2011
U did an incomplete job and now want me to correct ur errors? Give me ur password to the handle?
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2011
HUH?

Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2011
Is that ur girl friend in that pix?
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2011
angry angry
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2011
190:

angry angry
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

U did an incomplete job and now want me to correct your errors? Give me your password to the handle?

satani23:

Is that your girl friend in that pix?

Satani22,

Do u say these things for fun or u r for reals. I'm so changing my nomination. You are the wittiest, predictable. Na wa oh. I hail u, I salute u , I'm on my feet honoring right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2011
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. shocked shocked : cry cry cry. Ok chocolate colour wld suffice wink wink wink.

Most Nigerian men will not marry a skinny woman but they would rather sleep with her instead. Many men from the western and eastern part of Nigeria believe that a woman is more beautiful if she has ample flesh, some men have been known to date only women who have big butts! Most Yoruba men are of the opinion that sleeping with a skinny woman is like sleeping with a man, but sleeping with a woman that has some ample flesh will give them something soft to hold on to.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thank you mama.

An intolerant woman will sure have a hard time finding a man to settle down with. No Nigerian man wants a woman who will grill him at the slightest opportunity. If a Nigerian man suspects you to be intolerant of his (sometimes) bad behaviour, he will drop you like a hot potato.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. That can be arranged and worked on

Most men in Nigeria will never consider marrying a woman who is not gainfully employed or runs a business of her own. Gainfully employed women are at the very top of a searching bachelor's list. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Praise Jesus!

Levels don change now, them no fit hold me again I'm 3/4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Satani22,

Do u say these things for fun or u r for reals. I'm so changing my nomination. You are the wittiest, predictable. Na wa oh. I hail u, I salute u , I'm on my feet honoring right now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cuddle, u are the 2nd person i truly fell in love with on this forum after my Bhusayor, but u never believed in me, liked me or gave me audience. Ur stereotyped and biased view made u felt u know all about me, but u thought wrongly my dear. I full ground and also remain for hse. Just taste and see that the lord is good. U havent seem me yet my dear
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 9jafetish(f): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

Op the article scores 55%. There are some faulty aspect therein.
1. Its more of a taboo for woman to remain single than it is for a man.
2. The song in Yoruba was poor typed.
3. We don't have colour preference
4. We don't mind the body size. Fat or thin.
other aspect of your article is OK

yes they do have a colour preference, i knew a dark yoruba girl who wanted to lighten her skin.
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by upendo98(f): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Lol @ light.

So who's gonna marry your women?  undecided cz the ratio of light to dark must be smthing like 1:50.This is Africa .

And the men are black themselves? funny.

They want flesh you say? But dont u think this is just an 'ego' booster to the man for society sake?  undecided  cz  he still eyes the pettite woman outside

the marriage. C'mmon.marry the pettite too and fatten her up!!! Its not that hard.

Understanding and independent,those are basic standards that apply in most countries especially in these hard economic times.

nway must you marry within your community? try getting ur eyes outside at times or cross border even. undecided
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2011
shocked
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by upendo98(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^
who shocked you?
and no animal pliz grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

cuddle, u are the 2nd person i truly fell in love with on this forum after my Bhusayor, but u never believed in me, liked me or gave me audience. your stereotyped and biased view made u felt u know all about me, but u thought wrongly my dear. I full ground and also remain for hse. Just taste and see that the lord is good. U havent seem me yet my dear

Stick to Bhusayor oh, Im not yoruba abeg. Im from the east so u mixed up my tribe
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Stick to Bhusayor oh, Im not yoruba abeg. Im from the east so u mixed up my tribe

So u are from the East? I love them Ibo pple wellu wellu. I had a dream that i got married to a n Igbo lady.

Judging by this thread,

point 1 u qualify,

point2 u also qualify,

point 3, u qualify,

point 4, u also qualify.

Take this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No one but u. Please take me serious my dear. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

So u are from the East? I love them Ibo pple wellu wellu. I had a dream that i got married to a n Igbo lady.

Judging by this thread,

point 1 u qualify,

point2  u also qualify,

point 3, u qualify,

point 4, u also qualify.

Take this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No one but u. Please take me serious my dear.  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hmm! See 1st Class "Upper" Toasting!. . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by upendo98(f): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2011
Singing to cuddle ' count your blessings name them one by one and it will suprise you what the lord has done'
whistling the tune*
brb 4 offering.
gota do sme work now.
smiley
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2011
@upendo and sexykillz

abeg u guys should not mind satana. I was just trying to have fun jor. Blessings, yeah, dt kind of blessing, undecided
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemi, this is fall u. Fall in love, u are manageable according to the title of this thread. I sleep u, dream u, love u , adore u. In fact all i think about is u. tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
[flash=853,510]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3EpwyuiGA?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by upendo98(f): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2011
undecided @ signature!!??
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by satani23: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2011
appearance is fake, whilst internal heart feeling is key
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
Satani i swear if you dont stop derailing my topic

I would make sure i leave a pepsi bottle on your a[i]s[/i]s undecided
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by pleep(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemi I think satani wants to use your kitty for one of his satanic rituals  undecided

btw do you fufill requiremt '2' on the list? Cuz your name sounds like a chubby girl name.   tongue
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Hey you - Behave yourself angry angry
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by pleep(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

Hey! Your telling me that? angry wink
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by 190: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by Cuddlemii: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
pleep:

Cuddlemi I think satani wants to use your kitty for one of his satanic rituals  undecided

btw do you fufill requiremt '2' on the list? Cuz your name sounds like a chubby girl name.   tongue

no i dont. why do u ask
Re: 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable by pleep(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Because your name sounds like a chubby girl name. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Do U Prefer? / The Girl.. / Tallest Man In India Says He's Still Searching For Wife, But Can't Find! Pics...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.