Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

*urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number (741 Views)

Missing Toyota Corolla LX530EKY chassis number: 2T1BR32E43C720548 / ⚀⚀1000 NGN: Comprehensive Autocheck™ VIN / Chassis Number Reports*ENDED⚀⚀ / Custom Paper For A Car Purchased Brand New. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by Carparts888(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2022
Hello nairalanders, please I need your help. I bought a 2005 sienna around December 2019 with complete customs papers in tact and now I'm planning to sell the vehicle but I discovered the customs paper is missing(long story).
A friend told me he has an agent friend that can retrieve the information and C number through my chassis number at an agreed fee.
Please I want to know if its possible to retrieve c number with chassis number.
Thanks.
please note I lost contact with the car dealer I bought the sienna from and he has relocated.
Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by Carparts888(m): 2:52am On May 12, 2022
Please help me out especially our clearing agents in the house
Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by nurey(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2022
Yes it's possible to retrieve the custom papers with the VIN number but ensure your contact is legit. Or just head to custom office near you, meet an officer their and explain what you need, his price compare it with your agent know that will let you know whether nah legit or ekuke

1 Like

Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by Carparts888(m): 3:32am On May 13, 2022
Did exactly as u said and iv retrieved it. Thanks a lot. One bottle of redwine for you.
nurey:
Yes it's possible to retrieve the custom papers with the VIN number but ensure your contact is legit. Or just head to custom office near you, meet an officer their and explain what you need, his price compare it with your agent know that will let you know whether nah legit or ekuke

1 Like

Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by slimmoney(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2022
Op please what is the price range of retrieving the document, am also planning to retrieve mine.
Carparts888:
Did exactly as u said and iv retrieved it. Thanks a lot. One bottle of redwine for you.
Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by Carparts888(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2022
I was charged 40k
slimmoney:
Op please what is the price range of retrieving the document, am also planning to retrieve mine.

1 Like

Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by slimmoney(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2022
alright, thanks bro.
Carparts888:
I was charged 40k
Re: *urgent*can I Recover My Missing Custom Paper With Chassis Number by computerglobal(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/custom-duty-verification-report-recovery

You can reach out to us

Contact us on Whats-app +2348060365068

(1) (Reply)

Can N3m Buy A New Toyota Car In Nigeria? / Tokunbo Car Prices In Lagos / Toyota Corolla 2005 Problem P0606

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.