Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) (7317 Views)

Do You Still Want To Come To Canada?- Linda Osifo Says As She Clears Her Snow PH / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:35pm On May 11, 2022
undecided undecided

Based on the news that went Viral earlier, please disregard it as it is a fake news. My gf is still very much alive although she is currently in a hospital.

It all happened on Sunday during our sex romp. I never believed her wen she said she was not in the mood for doggy. After much persuasion, she agreed. We knack doggy until she farted heavily. I angrily switched holes and started firing.

After about 30 minutes, i noticed that she was loosing consciousness, so i quickly rushed her to the hospital where she has been since Sunday up till today.

The Rumor started spreading after my interview with the nurse where i made use of some words like "Doggy" "Anal" This made nurse conclude that my gf is infected with Doggy bacteria and it went Viral.

Please, i am not a doggy and my gf is still strong

Help. How can I clear my name and that of my Gf

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Pierocash(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2022
Pinshure or...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by nifemi25(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2022
You just make me loose my precious data.

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2022
We knack doggy until she farted heavily. I angrily switched holes and started firing grin

You no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
Nerogaming01:
We knack doggy until she farted heavily. I angrily switched holes and started firing grin

You no well grin grin

Why would a lady fart when she is receiving doggy? It's not fair. That is how Siofra will be disturbing us with foul air after eating beans . angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by jogsman01(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2022
As in dog knack dog... Confusion breaki bone[quote author=Nerogaming01 post=112743468]We knack doggy until she farted heavily. I angrily switched holes and started firing grin

You no well grin ;

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by marvy69(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
Op the thunder wey go fire you still dey heaven dey do press up

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
Scientists:

Why would a lady fart when she is receiving doggy? It's not fair. That is how Siofra will be disturbing us with foul air after eating beans . angry angry

Person go dey whip, room go dey smell cry
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2022
jogsman01:
As in dog knack dog... Confusion breaki bone

Na who dey on e four leg be the dog grin
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Person go dey whip, room go dey smell cry

I tire for Useless nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Jmichael1(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2022
Like gf like bf....
2 mumus...
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Streetmovement(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one na normal levels na, naxo I knack one that year, sotey she just dey fart anyhow even the squirt join the fart, Omo it was a blissful night of speaking in tongues for her even my landlord come hold meeting with me the following morning.
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
Streetmovement:

This one na normal levels na, naxo I knack one that year, sotey she just dey fart anyhow even the squirt join the fart, Omo it was a blissful night of speaking in tongues for her even my landlord come hold meeting with me the following morning.

Lol. You be baba. My own, my new land lord is still monitoring me. Two things will be running in his mind.

He thinks i am a Yahoo boy, and he thinks i Will be a rival to him over his young wife. The man is really restless over a Pussy

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Streetmovement(m): 11:49pm On May 11, 2022
Scientists:

Lol. You be baba. My own, my new land lord is still monitoring me. Two things will be running in his mind.

He thinks i am a Yahoo boy, and he thinks i Will be a rival to him over his young wife. The man is really restless over a Pussy

Lol that your landlord na one of those landlord's wey too dey like oversee things but him Mattias na small thing sha if you fit play your cards wella you no go get miss call, because like this him go wan dey check mate your every moves in and out of the compound, I been get one like that that year but him no Sabi say me na game centre him nor fit play me.
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by SporaD8: 5:01am On May 12, 2022
Poor Dog! Why not sue the media for false allegations?
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2022
Ooh oh. So what killed you.
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by MideMrPossible: 6:29am On May 12, 2022
Blogger blogger, I knew it.
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by ThePlugg(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2022
U and yr girl juss wan trend....after sleeping with dog,u went ahead to give her doggy....wehdon

Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by JDJ4: 7:39am On May 12, 2022
But it can't take the fact that she knacked dog undecided
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by MideMrPossible: 7:47am On May 12, 2022
Thought as much
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2022
ThePlugg:
U and yr girl juss wan trend....after sleeping with dog,u went ahead to give her doggy....wehdon

She didn't sleep with any Dog. The nurse misquoted me
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Ooh oh. So what killed you.

No one is dead
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Contekbbc: 10:46am On May 12, 2022
You no well
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
grin
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by Scientists(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2022
Help
Re: I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
Okay what did you die of?
Tell us the truth, wetin kill you?

(1) (Reply)

How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / People Called The Stretch Marks On My Booby Lightening Strike, Lady Says. PHOTOS / Advice On Best Way To Treat A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.