Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (42349 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attempt In Onitsha, Kill 2 Armed Robbers, Arrest Four(Photo) / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by lendahand(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2022
On my way to the office jejely today, I came across two lynched robbers who have been burnt beyond recognition somewhere in iJesha axis of Lagos.

When I inquired I heard they were actually three robbers who came from ajegunle axis to rob in surulere. They have concluded their operations for the night but ran into karma sharperly as they were hotly chased and apprehended by angry residents.

More than thirty phones were recovered from them and other stolen items. One of them managed to escape but the other two were sent to meet their maker immediately. Men no get joy na.

53 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
For these modern day jungle justice is still treading among us in Nigeria

No thanks to the authorities that failed the citizens.

People no longer rely on them since they decide to collaborate with armed robbers and kidnappers nowadays in Nigeria angry shocked sad

The citizens now chooses to barbeque any suspicious persons without proper investigation angry shocked

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 10:57pm On May 11, 2022
They look cute , nice neighborhood, saves the government money to feed them and recycle them back to population

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2022
Hazards of d job. On the flip side, If they hadn't been caught, dem for dey groove for ashawo joint, Lodge in hotel drink beer, order costly foods.... On top sweat from honest work from another person, wey go dey weep. I hate robbers pass devil

250 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2022
a good robber is a dead robber!

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by CandyOps(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2022
I saw the burnt corpses too this morning on my way to Ikeja I had to enter Oworonshoki - Apapa expressway via Ijesha.

I hear say Ijesha boys rugged die.. I just confirmed it. one of the corpse had its head decapacited. The last time I witnessed one live was in Onitsha during the now defunct vigilante group, Bakassi era.

You know why jungle justice is bleeped up? The armed robberd you lynched today only has a direct effect on their victims but Politicians steal more and affects millions of lives yet we don't lunch them. It's a crazy world we live in

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by baretalk: 11:53pm On May 11, 2022
Strong deterrence. Don't rob, people are angry these days, you will get killed.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by EmzyT: 11:53pm On May 11, 2022
Shun crime they won't hear, now you've paid with your life undecided undecided

Sometimes these criminals deserve the lynching they get. The country is hard already and you're still trying to inconvenience another person by making it harder for them.

If you or your family members haven't been a victim of these criminals, you wouldn't know what people who fell victim went through undecided

Sorry, but I'll pass. No R.I.P to Spare!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by IamRichards: 11:56pm On May 11, 2022
30 phones for Christ sake! In this buhari era?

5 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by flemsy15(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2022
Stealing is BAD
but,

Jungle justice is WORSE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 12:37am On May 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

People no longer rely on them since they decide to collaborate with armed robbers and kidnappers nowadays in Nigeria angry shocked sad

The citizens now chooses to barbeque any suspicious persons without proper investigation angry shocked
The day you fall into the hands of these heartless robbers is the day you'll become the frontline advocate of jungle justice

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 12:39am On May 12, 2022
I have no single shred of pity for these guys. Except they were innocent.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bravetunde: 1:19am On May 12, 2022
angry angry angry embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed so bad,we are all humans please arrest them and charge them instead of these.
Let's stop behaving like salvage.
I say no to jungle justice.
Rip though.

6 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kpengla(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:
angry angry angry embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed so bad,we are all humans please arrest them and charge them instead of these.
Rip though.

Charge fire

Dem for allow yahoo bois to remove high-value parts before setting them on fire tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Richy4(m): 2:58am On May 12, 2022
And people were just passing by like nothing happened... shocked

Some People are indeed blood thirsty in Nigeria to an extent that lives doesn't matter anymore... Just imagine a barbaric display of callousness embarassed

12 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mercury12(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2022
Nobody dey smile for this country again

5 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:20am On May 12, 2022
CandyOps:
I saw the burnt corpses too this morning on my way to Ikeja I had to enter Oworonshoki - Apapa expressway via Ijesha.

I hear say Ijesha boys rugged die.. I just confirmed it. one of the corpse had its head decapacited. The last time I witnessed one live was in Onitsha during the now defunct vigilante group, Bakassi era.

You know why jungle justice is bleeped up? The armed robberd you lynched today only has a direct effect on their victims but Politicians steal more and affects millions of lives yet we don't lunch them. It's a crazy world we live in

You are right politician may steal more but you don't want to experience what phobia these guys put in their victims

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2022
God forbid this is a case of mistaken identity. Nigerians are just too quick to jump to conclusion.
Especially when they see another person wearing the same clothe as the robber

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2022
If you have had an experience with robbers who are willing to kill for a phone worth less than 50k, you will celebrate their deaths.
I don't pity them, they knew what they signed up for and the consequences when caught.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On May 12, 2022
People, always taking law's into their hands.

Okay they're robbers,what could lead them to rob??,,if they really had ,will they rob?,,the people who call themselves human beings agreed together to take ones life,it must happen to them,the day they eventually steal ,no matter the quality of what they steal, how they burnt those two robbers,will be exactly what carless people will do them.

Now when something bad begins to happen to them and their family,or when been retaliated,they will sound and look so innocent to people,when they started it.
No matter what that person did ,no human has the right to eliminate his or her life.
They're murderers that's just the point.

3 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On May 12, 2022
....... as usual from a Lawless society!
Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
God forbid this is a case of mistaken identity. Nigerians are quick to jump to conclusion
Honestly!
The country has been on autopilot mode.
Just that BUHARI moved it from that mode to nosediving mode!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by MideMrPossible: 8:24am On May 12, 2022
Sad
Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by candygist: 8:34am On May 12, 2022
darling2222:
People, always taken law's into their hands.

Okay they're robbers,what could lead them to rob??,,if they really had ,will they rob?,,the people who call themselves human beings agreed together to take ones life,it must happen to them,the day they eventually steal ,no matter the quality of what they steal, how they burnt those two people robbers,will be exactly what carless people will do them.

Now when something bad begins to happen to them and their family,or when been retaliated,they will sound and look so innocent to people,when they started it.
No matter what that person did ,no human has the right to eliminate his or her life.
They're murderers that's just the point.

Have you tried going to work as early as 5 am in areas like Ikeja, ijesha, shogunle or agege. You haven't had experience with this road side robbers that's why you can open your mouth to say nonsense.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by sotall(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2022
undecided
Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 12, 2022
Robbing people in these hard times is a death wish, don't spare these robbers, burn them so their numbers reduce. Any robber caught in the act deserve death via burning.

11 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On May 12, 2022
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:
Rip though.
pray you don’t have encounter with armed robbers bro . Just pray you don’t ..

. I buy all gift cards and yankee funds( cashapp, greendot, PayPal,zelle, Moneycard skrill,perfect money , Neteller,money gram , western union etc) And WeChat payment all @ your rate . I sell cheap unit /bulk google voice .

17 Likes

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 8:42am On May 12, 2022
cry
Urheadmaster:

If you look over the course of 50 years, we haven’t made any progress

1 Like

Re: A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 8:44am On May 12, 2022
That one wey escape fit no rob for en life again.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Corpse Of 6 & 4 Years Exhumed In Umuaka, Orlu Imo State (Photos) / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.